Windows 10: Keyboard problem

Discus and support Keyboard problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This morning my PC, when I type I or i or 7, I get... I}, i],and 7=, help 138487 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rubinontheroad, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Keyboard problem

This morning my PC, when I type I or i or 7, I get... I}, i],and 7=, help

:)

rubinontheroad, Aug 14, 2019

2. Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Keyboard letters problem

Here are the first two steps you need to take:

• Try a different keyboard (or an external USB keyboard in case of a laptop)
    • See if the problem persists with the on-screen keyboard (osk.exe)

Frederik Long, Aug 14, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Keyboard problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Keyboard problem

1. Keyboard problem - Similar Threads - Keyboard problem

2. problems with my keys on keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems with my keys on keyboard: There is a problem with my keys on my keyboard, maybe dirt accumulating there but i have tried cleaning it. my keys keep clicking a even thought i dont click it, also my fn, esc, caps lock, q and 1 key dont work or they type aj, k and l keys end with ai have tried restarting...
  3. problems with my keys on keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problems with my keys on keyboard: There is a problem with my keys on my keyboard, maybe dirt accumulating there but i have tried cleaning it. my keys keep clicking a even thought i dont click it, also my fn, esc, caps lock, q and 1 key dont work or they type aj, k and l keys end with ai have tried restarting...
  4. Keyboard key problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard key problem: Hello everyone, I've had a problem for months if I press the ò or @ key the PC doesn't take the command, while if I keep them pressed I can write them this happens ONLY on that keyboard key. all the others work normally. I also changed the keyboard I bought yesterday on amZon...
  5. Keyboard key problem

Keyboard key problem: Hello everyone, I've had a problem for months if I press the ò or @ key the PC doesn't take the command, while if I keep them pressed I can write them this happens ONLY on that keyboard key. all the others work normally. I also changed the keyboard I bought yesterday on amZon...
  6. keyboard and windows update problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard and windows update problems: I have a few problems I am encountering with my laptop, specifically related to my unresponsive keyboard, and problems with bad Windows updates.I am facing difficulties with my laptop's keyboard, which has become unresponsive for many months now. This issue arose suddenly and...
  7. keyboard and windows update problems

keyboard and windows update problems: I have a few problems I am encountering with my laptop, specifically related to my unresponsive keyboard, and problems with bad Windows updates.I am facing difficulties with my laptop's keyboard, which has become unresponsive for many months now. This issue arose suddenly and...
  8. keyboard and windows update problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Audio and Keyboard Issues, and Windows Update Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio and Keyboard Issues, and Windows Update Problems: I have several persisting issues I am encountering with my laptop, specifically related to audio malfunctions, unresponsive keyboard, and problematic Windows updates. Firstly, I have recently encountered my audio functionality having an red X and it says audio service is not...
  10. Audio and Keyboard Issues, and Windows Update Problems

Audio and Keyboard Issues, and Windows Update Problems: I have several persisting issues I am encountering with my laptop, specifically related to audio malfunctions, unresponsive keyboard, and problematic Windows updates. Firstly, I have recently encountered my audio functionality having an red X and it says audio service is not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keyboard buttons problem