Windows 10: KEYBOARD PROBLEMS

Discus and support KEYBOARD PROBLEMS in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; MY KEYBOARD IS TYPING NUMBERS WITH MY LETTERS LIKE THIS 8i8i8i8i every time i type in i it gives me an 8 with it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JERMDAWORM318, Mar 22, 2021.

1. KEYBOARD PROBLEMS

MY KEYBOARD IS TYPING NUMBERS WITH MY LETTERS LIKE THIS 8i8i8i8i

every time i type in i it gives me an 8 with it

:)

JERMDAWORM318, Mar 22, 2021

2. Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Mar 22, 2021
  3. Keyboard letters problem

Here are the first two steps you need to take:

• Try a different keyboard (or an external USB keyboard in case of a laptop)
    • See if the problem persists with the on-screen keyboard (osk.exe)

Frederik Long, Mar 22, 2021
  4. KEYBOARD PROBLEMS

I"m having a problem with the keyboard in Windows 10

Hi Robert,

I realize that you are facing issues with the keyboard. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to the laptop to check if that helps.

Further you may also use the onscreen keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Mar 22, 2021
Thema:

KEYBOARD PROBLEMS

1. KEYBOARD PROBLEMS - Similar Threads - KEYBOARD PROBLEMS

2. problems with my keys on keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems with my keys on keyboard: There is a problem with my keys on my keyboard, maybe dirt accumulating there but i have tried cleaning it. my keys keep clicking a even thought i dont click it, also my fn, esc, caps lock, q and 1 key dont work or they type aj, k and l keys end with ai have tried restarting...
  3. problems with my keys on keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problems with my keys on keyboard: There is a problem with my keys on my keyboard, maybe dirt accumulating there but i have tried cleaning it. my keys keep clicking a even thought i dont click it, also my fn, esc, caps lock, q and 1 key dont work or they type aj, k and l keys end with ai have tried restarting...
  4. Keyboard key problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard key problem: Hello everyone, I've had a problem for months if I press the ò or @ key the PC doesn't take the command, while if I keep them pressed I can write them this happens ONLY on that keyboard key. all the others work normally. I also changed the keyboard I bought yesterday on amZon...
  5. Keyboard key problem

Keyboard key problem: Hello everyone, I've had a problem for months if I press the ò or @ key the PC doesn't take the command, while if I keep them pressed I can write them this happens ONLY on that keyboard key. all the others work normally. I also changed the keyboard I bought yesterday on amZon...
  6. keyboard and windows update problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard and windows update problems: I have a few problems I am encountering with my laptop, specifically related to my unresponsive keyboard, and problems with bad Windows updates.I am facing difficulties with my laptop's keyboard, which has become unresponsive for many months now. This issue arose suddenly and...
  7. keyboard and windows update problems

keyboard and windows update problems: I have a few problems I am encountering with my laptop, specifically related to my unresponsive keyboard, and problems with bad Windows updates.I am facing difficulties with my laptop's keyboard, which has become unresponsive for many months now. This issue arose suddenly and...
  8. keyboard and windows update problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Audio and Keyboard Issues, and Windows Update Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio and Keyboard Issues, and Windows Update Problems: I have several persisting issues I am encountering with my laptop, specifically related to audio malfunctions, unresponsive keyboard, and problematic Windows updates. Firstly, I have recently encountered my audio functionality having an red X and it says audio service is not...
  10. Audio and Keyboard Issues, and Windows Update Problems

Audio and Keyboard Issues, and Windows Update Problems: I have several persisting issues I am encountering with my laptop, specifically related to audio malfunctions, unresponsive keyboard, and problematic Windows updates. Firstly, I have recently encountered my audio functionality having an red X and it says audio service is not...