Windows 10: Keyboard Questions

Discus and support Keyboard Questions in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; How do I change my input method form QWERTY to Dvorak? submitted by /u/tatile [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tatile, Apr 8, 2021 at 1:22 PM.

1. /u/tatile Win User

Keyboard Questions

How do I change my input method form QWERTY to Dvorak?

submitted by /u/tatile
    [link] [comments]

:)

2. Keyboard is not working after upgrade to Windows 10.

Hi Stephen,

Please reply to the following questions:

• Did you try the suggestions posted above?

• Are you facing keyboard issues even after trying the above suggestions?

If haven’t tried, I suggest you to please perform the steps suggested in the above posts and check if either helps in resolving the issue.

Write to us with the status of the keyboard issues faced on your PC for further assistance.
    Your reply is important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

3. D3LL Win User
    How to prevent Windows from automatically adding regular US keyboard

These steps should probably help you. Be sure that its not set as default when trying to delete.

4. Keyboard Questions

2 Brief questions ....keyboard and iPhone

I actually did that.

I printed a description of the problems I was having and a list of the steps I had done to correct them and gave them to the clerk.

When he filled out the paperwork to send it away, I suggested that he insert it in the computer.
    I thought it would help the repair clerk.
    He just smiled and said they would figure it out.
    I had the impression that they had this happen often and they were probably going to hook it up to a diagnostic machine and it would produce error codes and suggestions to fix them. Like a car.

I don't know how they do things, but it works fine now....so far so good.

It's a cheap, basic computer. But if it lasts me through this year, I'll be happy.

RaymondWindoz10, Apr 8, 2021 at 2:17 PM
Thema:

Keyboard Questions

1. Keyboard Questions - Similar Threads - Keyboard Questions

2. I have a question about my keyboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a question about my keyboard: I'm using an old Microsoft Windows XP keyboard and it has a few buttons at the top and I want to know if there's anyway I can use them. There's a favorites bar at the top right that had the numbers 1-5 and a bit to the left there are three buttons that are "documents"...
  3. Question about Keyboard

Question about Keyboard: How to remove ENG UK keyboard? It not appears in the language setting. submitted by /u/hentaifusion [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m7gfef/question_about_keyboard/
  4. [Question] Alt+shift on your keyboard switches between symbols (e.g. @ becomes " instead)....

[Question] Alt+shift on your keyboard switches between symbols (e.g. @ becomes " instead)....: I mean, it's not a big deal. Just a minor inconvenience... submitted by /u/Qu4dr44t [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m3gvjq/question_altshift_on_your_keyboard_switches/
  5. A new, challenging, Keyboard vs Language question! :

in Windows 10 Customization
    A new, challenging, Keyboard vs Language question! :: Hello everyone, So I found this helpful thread: Windows 10 - German Keyboard/English Language - Microsoft Community Never mind the pity that threads get locked after some time zero need for spam control, my sites are proof, because my own situation is even more...
  6. question about keyboard default language

in Windows 10 Customization
    question about keyboard default language: hey guys i need help. every time i turn on my pc, my keyboard language is English automaticlly. i want my keyboard default language is Vietnamese every time i turn on the pc. anyone knows how? thanks for reading...
  7. why no question mark on hindi keyboard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why no question mark on hindi keyboard: some key characters are missing in hindi keyboard mainly question mark and slash. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-no-question-mark-on-hindi-keyboard/aa63cebe-5a31-4bbd-b6cb-67b54351b7be
  8. Question about keyboard layouts and language inputs

Question about keyboard layouts and language inputs: [ATTACH] Ok, so that's the situation right now if I click input methods on the taskbar: https://preview.redd.it/8onig9gm1tz51.png?width=308&format=png&auto=webp&s=d9dc3c1f82f171ef861ff37696362343ed243f98 I would like for the bottom 3 input methods to disappear, but in...
  9. Logitec G510s Keyboard Question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitec G510s Keyboard Question: I used this keyboard on my W7 machine and did much customization to it. How to I transition those settings to this new machine? I am using it now, but it is bare-bones functionally. -thx 167430
  10. Question about strange keyboard behaviour

Question about strange keyboard behaviour: Hi all, I have had a Razer Blade Stealth 13 2020 (UK Keyboard) for a couple of months now and I'm seeing a bizarre behaviour that I'm looking into. When I open Chrome on my machine for the first time after a restart and start typing anything in the omni-bar, the first key...