Windows 10: Keyboard Randomly Disconnecting and Connecting

Discus and support Keyboard Randomly Disconnecting and Connecting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, So my keyboard has recently, in the past few weeks, been randomly disconnecting and reconnecting when I'm using my PC. This began only a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RhysOnPC, Feb 12, 2020.

1. RhysOnPC Win User

Keyboard Randomly Disconnecting and Connecting

Hi all,

So my keyboard has recently, in the past few weeks, been randomly disconnecting and reconnecting when I'm using my PC.

This began only a small amount to start with but now it's becoming harder to use as it struggles to stay connected for long, and even when typing this it is still turning itself off and on again.

It is mostly when I have just turned on my computer, but it still persists now, and possibly most frequently when I am typing?

I have turned off the setting letting the PC automatically turn off devices but this doesn't seem to have helped at all.

Thank you very much for your time,

Rhys

:)

RhysOnPC, Feb 12, 2020
  2. RevoLand Win User

Windows 10 Ethernet connection randomly disconnects

As it happens randomly and always happens on a bad time, i have forgot to check the logs and it has been hours already.

I've bought the tp-link adapter, should arrive by tomorrow or wednesday, hoping that will fix my issue. Will keep you guys updated. Thanks again!

RevoLand, Feb 12, 2020
  3. Headset, Keyboard, and Mouse Randomly Disconnect

I have tried that. These are the things I tried. I think it is an issue with Windows because this randomly started to occur. I also noticed that if I am playing game the disconnecting gets worse.

• Reset my bios
    • uninstalled drivers
    • uninstalled Logitech software
    • reinstalled windows

ChristopherKurdziel, Feb 12, 2020
  4. Keyboard Randomly Disconnecting and Connecting

Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard and Mouse dongle randomly disconnect

Guys,

I try to add this in some of the cases that I read when searching for this problem, but the threads are locked, so I decide to write this in an effort to assist future users with the same problem.

I find the solution in SuperUser forum and it is related to the power management configuration:

https://superuser.com/questions/1369367/microsoft-sculpt-ergonomic-keyboard-waking-up-my-screen/1372622#1372622

I did a step by step at this post in hope to assist others:
    https://almosthackers.net/?p=31477

Thanks to
    Gabriela Garcia
    , now you have it!!! Your dongle will not be randomly disconnected and reconnected anymore.

Also, I’d like to suggest the Microsoft team to update this driver default parameter of adding it as a clear option on

Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center

Daniel Tibor Fuchs, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

Keyboard Randomly Disconnecting and Connecting

1. Keyboard Randomly Disconnecting and Connecting - Similar Threads - Keyboard Randomly Disconnecting

2. mouse and keyboard disconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse and keyboard disconnects randomly: So i have a razer deathadder v2 as my mouse and a redragon keyboard. both of them started disconnecting randomly when playing games like a few days ago and its happening every minute or so. they are not wireless. and i noticed that this is sometimes happening with sudden...
  3. mouse and keyboard disconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse and keyboard disconnects randomly: So i have a razer deathadder v2 as my mouse and a redragon keyboard. both of them started disconnecting randomly when playing games like a few days ago and its happening every minute or so. they are not wireless. and i noticed that this is sometimes happening with sudden...
  4. Keyboard and mouse randomly disconnect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse randomly disconnect.: Both my keyboard and mouse will randomly disconnect from my PC for 1-5 seconds, after that time has passed, they will reconnect. They both disconnect at the exact same time, but sometimes, only the mouse will disconnect. This behavior has never happened with the keyboard. I...
  5. Keyboard and mouse randomly disconnect.

Keyboard and mouse randomly disconnect.: Both my keyboard and mouse will randomly disconnect from my PC for 1-5 seconds, after that time has passed, they will reconnect. They both disconnect at the exact same time, but sometimes, only the mouse will disconnect. This behavior has never happened with the keyboard. I...
  6. MIDI Keyboard randomly disconnecting and connecting

MIDI Keyboard randomly disconnecting and connecting: Hi,My MIDI keyboard just randomly keeps disconnecting and connecting in rapid succession. The keyboard is not the problem because it used to work fine. I have been encountering this problem after a few windows updates. I have tried everything, i mean literally everything i...
  7. MIDI Keyboard randomly disconnecting and connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MIDI Keyboard randomly disconnecting and connecting: Hi,My MIDI keyboard just randomly keeps disconnecting and connecting in rapid succession. The keyboard is not the problem because it used to work fine. I have been encountering this problem after a few windows updates. I have tried everything, i mean literally everything i...
  8. MIDI Keyboard randomly disconnecting and connecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Midi keyboard randomly disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Midi keyboard randomly disconnecting: Ok so I am sure this problem has been "solved" at least a billion times, but seriously, nothing is working for me. I went from using my Toshiba Protege Z20t perfectly fine with my midi keyboard using a using a USB type B to to type A, but the moment I try to use it on my new...
  10. Mouse And Keyboard disconnecting Randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse And Keyboard disconnecting Randomly: My mouse and keyboard is turning off for few seconds and turn on. And sometimes completely Disconnects . Then i have to reconnect them. Then some times the mouse frozes for few seconds. keyboard and mouse turns off randomly more often during playing Games. I have tried the...