Windows 10: Keyboard Randomly Disconnecting and Connecting

Discus and support Keyboard Randomly Disconnecting and Connecting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, So my keyboard has recently, in the past few weeks, been randomly disconnecting and reconnecting when I'm using my PC. This began only a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RhysOnPC, Feb 12, 2020 at 11:42 AM.

1. RhysOnPC Win User

Keyboard Randomly Disconnecting and Connecting

Hi all,

So my keyboard has recently, in the past few weeks, been randomly disconnecting and reconnecting when I'm using my PC.

This began only a small amount to start with but now it's becoming harder to use as it struggles to stay connected for long, and even when typing this it is still turning itself off and on again.

It is mostly when I have just turned on my computer, but it still persists now, and possibly most frequently when I am typing?

I have turned off the setting letting the PC automatically turn off devices but this doesn't seem to have helped at all.

Thank you very much for your time,

Rhys

:)

2. RevoLand Win User

Windows 10 Ethernet connection randomly disconnects

As it happens randomly and always happens on a bad time, i have forgot to check the logs and it has been hours already.

I've bought the tp-link adapter, should arrive by tomorrow or wednesday, hoping that will fix my issue. Will keep you guys updated. Thanks again!

3. Headset, Keyboard, and Mouse Randomly Disconnect

I have tried that. These are the things I tried. I think it is an issue with Windows because this randomly started to occur. I also noticed that if I am playing game the disconnecting gets worse.

• Reset my bios
    • uninstalled drivers
    • uninstalled Logitech software
    • reinstalled windows

ChristopherKurdziel, Feb 12, 2020 at 11:46 AM
  4. Keyboard Randomly Disconnecting and Connecting

Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard and Mouse dongle randomly disconnect

Guys,

I try to add this in some of the cases that I read when searching for this problem, but the threads are locked, so I decide to write this in an effort to assist future users with the same problem.

I find the solution in SuperUser forum and it is related to the power management configuration:

https://superuser.com/questions/1369367/microsoft-sculpt-ergonomic-keyboard-waking-up-my-screen/1372622#1372622

I did a step by step at this post in hope to assist others:
    https://almosthackers.net/?p=31477

Thanks to
    Gabriela Garcia
    , now you have it!!! Your dongle will not be randomly disconnected and reconnected anymore.

Also, I’d like to suggest the Microsoft team to update this driver default parameter of adding it as a clear option on

Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center

Daniel Tibor Fuchs, Feb 12, 2020 at 11:46 AM
Thema:

Keyboard Randomly Disconnecting and Connecting

1. Keyboard Randomly Disconnecting and Connecting - Similar Threads - Keyboard Randomly Disconnecting

2. WIFI Doesn't Stay Connected And Randomly Disconnects

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI Doesn't Stay Connected And Randomly Disconnects: So, I'm using a Windows 10 on my core i5 3rd gen PC. And My Wifi Adapter is a Dell Wireless 1506 802.11bgn 2.4GHz . My wifi literally just disconnected while typing this. This wasnt a problem in the begining a month ago when i bought this PC. But later on it would disconnect...
  3. Monitor connects/disconnects randomly in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Monitor connects/disconnects randomly in Windows 10: Hello, My monitor (Samsung C27HG70) randomly loses signal and reconnects back again - the displayport connection appears in the left corner, specific to this monitor. This behaviour happens only after waking up the computer from sleep, but not all the time, and it...
  4. Mouse And Keyboard disconnecting Randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse And Keyboard disconnecting Randomly: My mouse and keyboard is turning off for few seconds and turn on. And sometimes completely Disconnects . Then i have to reconnect them. Then some times the mouse frozes for few seconds. keyboard and mouse turns off randomly more often during playing Games. I have tried the...
  5. Keyboard randomly disconnecting frequently

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard randomly disconnecting frequently: I just built a new PC, and after using it for about 2 days, the keyboard disconnects and reconnects at random times, and if i'm playing games, the keys will stick until I press the key being held down again. I don't have sticky keys enabled and I updated the motherboard...
  6. Keyboard disconnects

Keyboard disconnects: After i updated to the latest patch my keyboard on my laptop suddenly stops working it cant be used at all until i restart the laptop. It mostly happes in the middle of a game and i cant restart my pc most of the times because i cant exit the game without tapping esc. It's...
  7. Disconnecting keyboard

Disconnecting keyboard: my keyboard disconnects and reconnect every 9 minutes. Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/disconnecting-keyboard/5572fa16-72c0-4d02-abcd-c474247011c6
  8. Windows 10 Network Connection Randomly Disconnects

Windows 10 Network Connection Randomly Disconnects: Hello everybody! I upgraded to Windows 10 a long while ago, had the same issue except every time it reconnected, it rebooted my system. I have since went back, and am now running Windows 10 again. This time, my PC does not reboot, but, seemingly randomly, the wireless...
  9. Ethernet connection on USB 3.0 randomly disconnects

Ethernet connection on USB 3.0 randomly disconnects: Long time with this issue and very frustrated My laptop is a Dell XPS 13 running Windows 10 64-bit. I just upgraded from Windows 8 hoping that would solve my issue but it did not. I even re-imaged my PC and the issue remained so I think it must be hardware related, right?...
  10. Keyboard randomly disconnects in games

Keyboard randomly disconnects in games: Hello, I am running windows 10 pro x64 and I have a problem with my keyboard, which suddenly stops working, especially when entering a game like Rift or Skyforge. Few minutes after I join it just shuts down and I have to restart the PC. I tried win key+space, i tried pushing...