Windows 10: Keyboard randomly disconnecting frequently

Discus and support Keyboard randomly disconnecting frequently in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just built a new PC, and after using it for about 2 days, the keyboard disconnects and reconnects at random times, and if i'm playing games, the keys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by system32bitt, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Keyboard randomly disconnecting frequently

I just built a new PC, and after using it for about 2 days, the keyboard disconnects and reconnects at random times, and if i'm playing games, the keys will stick until I press the key being held down again. I don't have sticky keys enabled and I updated the motherboard drivers as well as the keyboard (if that exists) I also tried switching USB ports, to no avail.

Specs:

CPU: AMD FX-8350

Graphics Card: GTX 1060 3 GB

Motherboard: ASUS M5A78L-M PLUS/USB3

RAM: 8 GB DDR3

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

system32bitt, Mar 20, 2019

2. Headset, Keyboard, and Mouse Randomly Disconnect

I have tried that. These are the things I tried. I think it is an issue with Windows because this randomly started to occur. I also noticed that if I am playing game the disconnecting gets worse.

• Reset my bios
    • uninstalled drivers
    • uninstalled Logitech software
    • reinstalled windows

ChristopherKurdziel, Mar 20, 2019
  3. EvanLong Win User
    Keyboard freezes and disconnects randomly

My Corsair K55 Keyboard that I just got for Christmas not too long ago (less than a week ago) has been acting up just within the hour. It will randomly (what seems like it does) disconnect and reconnect to my computer because I hear the chirp of something
    connecting/disconnecting. It will freeze for a second and I can tell because just while I was typing this it froze and whatever key I just pressed it will hold down. For example, it will do this: the broooooooooown fox jumps over the lazy dog (or something
    of the sort). The lights that show if num-lock, etc. are active also turn off if they were on. Don't know why this <----- there it was. Don't know why it's happening, maybe I just need (and again) to restart
    my computer. Not really serious, just annoying to hear the sound. Edit: Haven't restarted PC, just disconnected keyboard and plugged in again, didn't fix it. My keyboard is connected with a USB, not via Bluetooth.

EvanLong, Mar 20, 2019
  4. 3870x2 Win User

Keyboard randomly disconnecting frequently

Raid-0 Randomly Disconnects

Asus maximus iii with PII 945
    Raid-0 configuration with 2x seagates

The hard drives will randomly disconnect and reconnect. This is a huge problem when playing a game and it suddenly errors out because the hard drive will disconnect, then immediately reconnect.

I am going out to get some better SATA cables (these are questionable).

Any ideas why this would happen?

3870x2, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

Keyboard randomly disconnecting frequently

1. Keyboard randomly disconnecting frequently - Similar Threads - Keyboard randomly disconnecting

2. mouse and keyboard disconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse and keyboard disconnects randomly: So i have a razer deathadder v2 as my mouse and a redragon keyboard. both of them started disconnecting randomly when playing games like a few days ago and its happening every minute or so. they are not wireless. and i noticed that this is sometimes happening with sudden...
  3. mouse and keyboard disconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse and keyboard disconnects randomly: So i have a razer deathadder v2 as my mouse and a redragon keyboard. both of them started disconnecting randomly when playing games like a few days ago and its happening every minute or so. they are not wireless. and i noticed that this is sometimes happening with sudden...
  4. Keyboard and mouse randomly disconnect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse randomly disconnect.: Both my keyboard and mouse will randomly disconnect from my PC for 1-5 seconds, after that time has passed, they will reconnect. They both disconnect at the exact same time, but sometimes, only the mouse will disconnect. This behavior has never happened with the keyboard. I...
  5. Keyboard and mouse randomly disconnect.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard and mouse randomly disconnect.: Both my keyboard and mouse will randomly disconnect from my PC for 1-5 seconds, after that time has passed, they will reconnect. They both disconnect at the exact same time, but sometimes, only the mouse will disconnect. This behavior has never happened with the keyboard. I...
  6. Frequent WiFi disconnects but not so random

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Frequent WiFi disconnects but not so random: Hello there! Recently I've been having a problem with my WiFi connection of my wireless Win10 laptop. After I set up an extended network to give internet access to a second flat (located in another floor), I've been having a constant disconnection problem. The model I hastily...
  7. Internet keeps disconnecting randomly and frequently

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet keeps disconnecting randomly and frequently: Hey, as the title says i've been having an issue where my internet would just keep dropping out serveral times in the space of a minute or just one randomly here and there, the icon that usually looks like a small screen turns into a globe looking icon and says im...
  8. Midi keyboard randomly disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Midi keyboard randomly disconnecting: Ok so I am sure this problem has been "solved" at least a billion times, but seriously, nothing is working for me. I went from using my Toshiba Protege Z20t perfectly fine with my midi keyboard using a using a USB type B to to type A, but the moment I try to use it on my new...
  9. Keyboard Randomly Disconnecting and Connecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard Randomly Disconnecting and Connecting: Hi all, So my keyboard has recently, in the past few weeks, been randomly disconnecting and reconnecting when I'm using my PC. This began only a small amount to start with but now it's becoming harder to use as it struggles to stay connected for long, and even when typing...
  10. Mouse And Keyboard disconnecting Randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse And Keyboard disconnecting Randomly: My mouse and keyboard is turning off for few seconds and turn on. And sometimes completely Disconnects . Then i have to reconnect them. Then some times the mouse frozes for few seconds. keyboard and mouse turns off randomly more often during playing Games. I have tried the...