Windows 10: keyboard recognition

Discus and support keyboard recognition in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a fairly new HP Elite X2 1012 G1. On start up the tablet doesn't recognize the keyboard without separating it and reattaching it. Microsoft has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HarryPerau, Oct 3, 2018.

1. keyboard recognition

I have a fairly new HP Elite X2 1012 G1. On start up the tablet doesn't recognize the keyboard without separating it and reattaching it. Microsoft has had me delete, reinstall, and download new windows, keyboard drivers, and some patch.

This problem has gone from sometimes to every time.

Online help from HP is useless

:)

HarryPerau, Oct 3, 2018

2. Windows Speech Recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

Are facing any issue with speech recognition?

I would suggest you to follow the steps to see Advance speech options.

• Press Windows+X key on the keyboard
    • Click on control panel
    • Select speech recognition
    • On the left hand pane you will see Advance speech option
    I would also suggest you to refer to the below link:

How to use Speech Recognition

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/using-speech-recognition

(Step applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope this information helps and let us know if you have any further queries related to Windows we will be glad to help you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Ralph Sta Win User
    Speech Recognition could not start. Please change the recognizer language in the speech recognition control panel under advanced options

To address your concern, we suggest you to change the Speech Recognition settings. To do so, kindly follow these steps:

• On your keyboard, press Windows + X.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Choose Speech Recognition.
    • Select Advance speech options.
    • Uncheck Review documents and mail to improve accuracy.
    • Click Apply.
    • Click OK.

If the issue persist, create a Train Profile by performing the steps below and check if the experience will be the same:

• On your keyboard, press Windows + X.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Choose Speech Recognition.
    • Select Advance speech options.
    • Under Recognition Profiles, check the default profile.
    • Click Train Profile.

If Train Profile fails, click New..., and create a new profile. Then, check if the new profile will work.

Keep us posted.

Ralph Sta, Oct 3, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

keyboard recognition

Magnifier & Speech Recognition problems

Suggest you pick one of the ones I listed- or search for another- something that is really intuitive and easy...

Are you aware of these controls?

keyboard recognition [​IMG]

dalchina, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

keyboard recognition

1. keyboard recognition - Similar Threads - keyboard recognition

2. mouse and keyboard malfunctions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse and keyboard malfunctions: my pc suddenly opens "how to get help in windows" in my browser every time i click my mouse or press a button in my keyboard. and when i type something in the address bar it suddenly transfer to the tab that has been opened automatically with same "get some help browser". i...
  3. mouse and keyboard malfunctions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse and keyboard malfunctions: my pc suddenly opens "how to get help in windows" in my browser every time i click my mouse or press a button in my keyboard. and when i type something in the address bar it suddenly transfer to the tab that has been opened automatically with same "get some help browser". i...
  4. mouse and keyboard malfunctions

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. the touchpad and built-in keyboard only work in BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the touchpad and built-in keyboard only work in BIOS: Hello. I have a vivobook flip tp412fa laptop. For some time now, the touchpad and built-in keyboard have stopped responding and only work in BIOS mode, the touchscreen works without any problems. The devices are visible in the device manager without any errors, when turning...
  6. the touchpad and built-in keyboard only work in BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the touchpad and built-in keyboard only work in BIOS: Hello. I have a vivobook flip tp412fa laptop. For some time now, the touchpad and built-in keyboard have stopped responding and only work in BIOS mode, the touchscreen works without any problems. The devices are visible in the device manager without any errors, when turning...
  7. the touchpad and built-in keyboard only work in BIOS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. automatic recognition of keyboard in use

automatic recognition of keyboard in use: 1 notebook internal keyboard layout A 2 USB connected keyboard Layout B I want Win10 to respond according to the markings on the keys. A: tyu, B: tzu I use both keyboards alternatively, changing from A to B within seconds. Need of keyboard choice on taskbar is...
  9. No handwriting recognition with non-standard keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Support
    No handwriting recognition with non-standard keyboard layout: When I type in English, I use a non-standard keyboard layout, namely the US International AltGr Dead Keys layout. This layout is standard in Linux distributions, but not offered within Windows. This means that I have had to install it from third-parties. Unfortunately I have...
  10. Non recognition of wireless keyboard during clean install of Win 10

Non recognition of wireless keyboard during clean install of Win 10: Mine Dell Dimension desktop of 2007 had no problems during my installation of Vista or Win 7 OS in recognising wireless keyboard. During Win 10 clean install at the start of booting I was able to choose F12 at the Dell Logo by repeatedly typing to go to boot from USB in my...