Windows 10: Keyboard remapped

Discus and support Keyboard remapped in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my key next to spacebar has been remapped(deleted) and doesnt do anythung... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HugoBohácsek, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Keyboard remapped

my key next to spacebar has been remapped(deleted) and doesnt do anythung

:)

HugoBohácsek, Aug 19, 2019

2. Keyboard remapping

I don't think it's possible to remap the keyboard keys. At least there are not built in applications to do that.

Linley Meslier, Aug 19, 2019
  3. remap keyboard

I am running windows 7. I run Microsoft security essentials

I downloaded en.softonic.com to remap my keyboard

I notice pop up adds every day now

#1) was that a bad idea? Can that company steal my IDs and passwords when I do keystrokes?

#2) if I remove that sofware, is there a way to accomplish the remap uthrough MICROSOFT?

tteemmppmmee, Aug 19, 2019
  4. Keyboard remapped

Remapping keyboard keys

Hi, Gonadgranny,

How to remap Windows Keyboard to match the Mac Keyboard layout.

https://9to5mac.com/2016/03/17/how-to-remap-win...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Smittychat., Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

Keyboard remapped

1. Keyboard remapped - Similar Threads - Keyboard remapped

2. remapping a single keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remapping a single keyboard: my laptops number pad has a different layout to my usb keyboard, I'd like to remap my laptop keyboard but not my usb keyboard may be both active at oncepowertoys can't do thiswindows 11 proudly has thousands of features I don't want. can microsoft implement this feature I do...
  3. remapping a single keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remapping a single keyboard: my laptops number pad has a different layout to my usb keyboard, I'd like to remap my laptop keyboard but not my usb keyboard may be both active at oncepowertoys can't do thiswindows 11 proudly has thousands of features I don't want. can microsoft implement this feature I do...
  4. When will be mouse and keyboard remapping available in the Xbox Accessories app?

When will be mouse and keyboard remapping available in the Xbox Accessories app?: I'm disabled and I've been thinking that an Xbox Adaptive Controller could help me in basic Windows 11 PC usage. I read an article in October, that an update will allow the controller to be used for mouse and keyboard functions in the near future. May I know when this option...
  5. When will be mouse and keyboard remapping available in the Xbox Accessories app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will be mouse and keyboard remapping available in the Xbox Accessories app?: I'm disabled and I've been thinking that an Xbox Adaptive Controller could help me in basic Windows 11 PC usage. I read an article in October, that an update will allow the controller to be used for mouse and keyboard functions in the near future. May I know when this option...
  6. Caps lock key remap to <ctrl> problem with logitech keyboard

Caps lock key remap to <ctrl> problem with logitech keyboard: I remapped <caps lock> to <ctrl> for Emacs, since that is the normal position for <ctrl> for us old folks. Once in a while I will hit <caps lock> and instead of it being converted to <ctrl> it will actually set the caps lock. Then every character I try to type will be upper...
  7. Caps lock key remap to <ctrl> problem with logitech keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps lock key remap to <ctrl> problem with logitech keyboard: I remapped <caps lock> to <ctrl> for Emacs, since that is the normal position for <ctrl> for us old folks. Once in a while I will hit <caps lock> and instead of it being converted to <ctrl> it will actually set the caps lock. Then every character I try to type will be upper...
  8. Caps lock key remap to <ctrl> problem with logitech keyboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. How to remap keys on wireless keyboard with windows registry in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remap keys on wireless keyboard with windows registry in windows 10: My 'right shift' key on my wireless keyboard is not situated on proper place. I'd like to remap 'right shift' key to the 'print screen' key and 'print screen' key to the 'right shift' key. I haven't found a single post detailing how to do so. If someone could direct me to...
  10. How to remap keys on wireless keyboard with windows registry in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remap keys on wireless keyboard with windows registry in windows 10: My 'right shift' key on my wireless keyboard is not situated on proper place. I'd like to remap 'right shift' key to the 'print screen' key and 'print screen' key to the 'right shift' key. I haven't found a single post detailing how to do so. If someone could direct me to...