Windows 10: Keyboard remapping for F3. Gateway Laptop used for mainframe support mainframe.

Discus and support Keyboard remapping for F3. Gateway Laptop used for mainframe support mainframe. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I remap F3 to same as (fun)F3 on Gateway LAPTOP with Windows 10. Same for F1 thru F11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MZelaya, Jun 16, 2019.

1. MZelaya Win User

Keyboard remapping for F3. Gateway Laptop used for mainframe support mainframe.

How do I remap F3 to same as (fun)F3 on Gateway LAPTOP with Windows 10. Same for F1 thru F11

:)

MZelaya, Jun 16, 2019

2. [FS][US]   Mainframes Goodies! CPU/Cooler/Motherboard

Back at ya MainFrame *Smile Keyboard remapping for F3. Gateway Laptop used for mainframe  support mainframe. :)

stinger608, Jun 16, 2019
  3. [FS][US]   Mainframes Goodies! CPU/Cooler/Motherboard

Mainframe, you have a PM sir*Toast :toast:*Toast :toast:*Toast :toast:

stinger608, Jun 16, 2019
  4. Keyboard remapping for F3. Gateway Laptop used for mainframe support mainframe.

[FS][US]   Mainframes Goodies! CPU/Cooler/Motherboard

(tv commerical in a 80's TV store) This is good old Mainframe...I'm insane. All this for only $175 - almost a complete system! My prices are insane!!! Insane!!! Also I added pictures of the cpu cooler..thought I had already did that..but I'm insane! so it figures!!! Insane! You could say..Mainframe has fried his ...board? *Eek! Keyboard remapping for F3. Gateway Laptop used for mainframe  support mainframe. :eek:*Big Grin Keyboard remapping for F3. Gateway Laptop used for mainframe  support mainframe. :D*Twitch :twitch:

MainframeTM, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

Keyboard remapping for F3. Gateway Laptop used for mainframe support mainframe.

1. Keyboard remapping for F3. Gateway Laptop used for mainframe support mainframe. - Similar Threads - Keyboard remapping Gateway

2. Gateway Laptop. Keyboard issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gateway Laptop. Keyboard issues.: Hey, so my laptop is little over a year old. Currently, I’m having major issues with the keys. Half the time the “t” won’t work or it types like I’m holding it down. Same with several other keys. If there a way I could fix this issue or do I need a new laptop all together?...
  3. Gateway Laptop. Keyboard issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gateway Laptop. Keyboard issues.: Hey, so my laptop is little over a year old. Currently, I’m having major issues with the keys. Half the time the “t” won’t work or it types like I’m holding it down. Same with several other keys. If there a way I could fix this issue or do I need a new laptop all together?...
  4. Keyboard malfunction or remapped

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard malfunction or remapped: Laptop: Msi GP627RDFew keys are working properly.Esc, E, V, Y, [, Alt, Tab.Pressing 'E' also presses 'Esc'.Pressing 'V' combines with '[' and come as 'v[' and if caps on '[' changed to '{'.Pressing 'Y' also presses 'Alt'.'Alt+Tab' don't change windows, only 'Tab' shows all...
  5. Remapping keyboard keys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remapping keyboard keys: Hi! I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not (please let me know if there's a better sub), but I 'm trying to remap one of the keys on my keyboard since it doesn't seem to be working properly. Basically, I found a keyboard that someone had tossed out and I...
  6. Remap Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remap Keyboard: I installed the new Powertoys from Microsoft and I was able to remap the F7 key the way I wanted to. I would like to know if there is a way to remap the function keys with a second mapping maybe Ctrl F7 for example, also is is possible to map something like ctrl L to do...
  7. EBCDIC / ASCII keymap converter for access to IBM mainframe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EBCDIC / ASCII keymap converter for access to IBM mainframe: Hi folks trying to connect to an IBM type of mainframe anybody here got experience of ASCII-->EBCDIC type of keys etc and login from PC to an IBM type of mainframe. I'm using an x3270 type of emulator to try and login but I'm stuck with keys and I'm afraid as it's Friday our...
  8. Keyboard remapped

Keyboard remapped: my key next to spacebar has been remapped(deleted) and doesnt do anythung https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-remapped/9aadb5df-cf96-44ec-926d-bbfdd1bfb1fc
  9. Remapping keyboard keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remapping keyboard keys: I am using a virtual desktop software (Team viewer) to control my pc from my mac. i would like to know whether it is possible to remap keyboard keys on the windows side, specifically the apple CMD key to the windows control key. thanks....
  10. Keyboard remapping

Keyboard remapping: Hi, I'm new to computers in general and have recently bought a laptop with Windows10. I find the right hand shift key hard to reach and often press the PgUp key instead. Is there any way of swapping these keys around? TIA...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do you f3 on a gateway keyboard keys

2. Gateway Laptop used for mainframe support mainframe.