Windows 10: Keyboard setting for New Zealand

Discus and support Keyboard setting for New Zealand in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can only find UK, can anyone help me please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AndreaTaylor1, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Keyboard setting for New Zealand

I can only find UK, can anyone help me please

:)

AndreaTaylor1, Oct 19, 2018

2. Windows 10 Calendar Dates Offset - New Zealand

Hi Jenith,

Thanks for getting back to me. Unfortunately, the same issue is present on the new account I created.

These are the steps I went through:

• Created a new outlook address and account through Settings>Accounts>Family & other users>Add someone else to this PC.
    • Signed into the newly created account and linked the new email address to the Calendar app.
    • Selected "More calendars" from the bottom-left corner of the calendar app and selected New Zealand from the list of holiday calendars.
    The dates in the newly created calendar were all offset by one day.

Thanks,

Johnny

Johnny825720, Oct 19, 2018
  3. MyPhone service in New Zealand

I don't see New Zealand in the list when I try and create an account. Anyone have any ideas when this will be available?

TheTrueDrBob, Oct 19, 2018
  4. amorg00 Win User

Keyboard setting for New Zealand

USA N900 in New Zealand - Will it work?

I will be travelling to New Zealand and wanted to be able to get a SIM card to use while there. I have seen people having issues with.

• Maps - Will I be able to use the standard Maps application - does it have maps for New Zealand? Somebody mentioned switching the location server to supl.google.com - is that something that is necessary and others would advocate?
    • From a bit of research I see that New Zealand appears to use WCDMA 850 for some of it's carriers, does that stop me using my N900 since it is 900/1700/2100 MHz? It looks like Vodafone NZ can use 900 and Telecom/2 degrees NZ can use 2100. But that is presumably
      for the voice channel. What about the data side f things?
    • Does anyone know a decent SIM only carrier in NZ I can use this phone with a data plan as well as voice?
    Thanks for any help you can provide.

amorg00, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

Keyboard setting for New Zealand

1. Keyboard setting for New Zealand - Similar Threads - Keyboard setting Zealand

2. My computer is showing completely the wrong location - I live in New Zealand and it's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is showing completely the wrong location - I live in New Zealand and it's...: I've gone into the windows settings, tried turning all the location settings off and on, tried setting a default location as the correct one, tried clearing location history, tried going into Services.msc to change Geolocation to Automatic, run a virus scan a few times in...
  3. IP address showing as Australia and not New Zealand since upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IP address showing as Australia and not New Zealand since upgrading to Windows 11: HelloWhen I was on Windows 10, all my sites and searches linked to New Zealand. Once I had upgraded to Windows 11, all my sites are saying I am in Australia. The College I work for told me that their end, it said I was in Australia. It isn't just one site, it is all of them....
  4. IP address showing as Australia and not New Zealand since upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IP address showing as Australia and not New Zealand since upgrading to Windows 11: HelloWhen I was on Windows 10, all my sites and searches linked to New Zealand. Once I had upgraded to Windows 11, all my sites are saying I am in Australia. The College I work for told me that their end, it said I was in Australia. It isn't just one site, it is all of them....
  5. It won't let me set up a New Zealand OneDrive subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It won't let me set up a New Zealand OneDrive subscription: I'm in New Zealand. OneDrive on my Windows11 PC has a button I can click to get an annual subscription for approx $NZ3.00+. When I click that to proceed it takes me to UKPound prices. The problem is that it won't let me choose New Zealand as my location. It has a short list...
  6. It won't let me set up a New Zealand OneDrive subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It won't let me set up a New Zealand OneDrive subscription: I'm in New Zealand. OneDrive on my Windows11 PC has a button I can click to get an annual subscription for approx $NZ3.00+. When I click that to proceed it takes me to UKPound prices. The problem is that it won't let me choose New Zealand as my location. It has a short list...
  7. Typing feature installation for English (New Zealand) language pack

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Typing feature installation for English (New Zealand) language pack: Hello, Im trying to install a language pack on my windows 10 pro build 1903 on my pc. The thing is, whenever I install the en-NZ langugae pack, the "typing" component of it is not visible. Im after that since I want the spell check and auto correct to accept words such us...
  8. Can not make a in-game purchase on disney magic kingdom from new zealand

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can not make a in-game purchase on disney magic kingdom from new zealand: I have been trying many times to make a purchase on the game Disney Magic Kingdom, but every time the payment screen comes up and asks for billing address, it is locked on United States and i can not enter my own address being in New Zealand to make a purchase. have contacted...
  9. Unable to Open a Microsoft Developer Account when location is set to New Zealand

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to Open a Microsoft Developer Account when location is set to New Zealand: Hi there I am posting this as a last resort to get some help, I have already contacted MS Support but we are just going around and around in circle because they are not listening to our issue. We are unable to open a Microsoft Developer Account when the location is set...
  10. New Zealand has outlawed internet trolling

in Windows 10 News
    New Zealand has outlawed internet trolling: New Zealand is taking a strong stand against internet bullying. Under a new bill outlawing “harmful digital communications,” the country can punish internet trolls with up to three years of jail time. In New Zealand, anyone who has been convicted of sending digital...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keyboard settings for new zealand

2. how to set a keyboard to new zealand