Windows 10: Keyboard settings disappeared, how can I get rid of unneeded keyboards?

Discus and support Keyboard settings disappeared, how can I get rid of unneeded keyboards? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I think the new update did it. submitted by /u/UltimateArts13 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/UltimateArts13, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Keyboard settings disappeared, how can I get rid of unneeded keyboards?

/u/UltimateArts13, Feb 23, 2021

2. Touch Keyboard Settings missing

Hi Graham,

• Have you installed all the pending Windows updates? If not I suggest you to check.

Also I suggest you to check whether the devices are governed or configured through group policy as you mentioned multiple devices used in a domain environment such as hospitals.

I suggest you to check whether the Onscreen Keyboard is working or not. Refer to the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + U and select the On-Screen Keyboard from the Ease of Access
      list. Or click on Ease of Access at bottom right and select
      On-Screen Keyboard from the list.
    • Then use you cursor to type the password with On-Screen Keyboard.
    • Before clicking the login, press the eye symbol (I.e. Reveal Password) option in the password field, to see the password is correct.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Cleaning a keyboard and keyboard advice?

are you using the special software with the keyboard?

If You are- id suggest looking at Logitech for a Mechanical Keyboard or a Roccat Ryos Series.

Rosewil- they make good mechanical keyboards but im unsure if they have any special gaming software

if you want Fancier than the G110 or the Ryos series look at the RGB keyboards coming out

eidairaman1, Feb 23, 2021
  4. XTechIn Win User

Keyboard settings disappeared, how can I get rid of unneeded keyboards?

Disappearance of Windows on-screen keyboard when focus set on text input field

HI

I have the following situation in my application :

1. Setup in my Surface Device (Windows 10)

i. Tablet Mode is set Off

Settings -> System -> Tablet Mode : selected 'Use Desktop Mode'

ii. Display of windows keyboard is set On:

Settings -> Devices -> Typing : Touch keyboard - "Show the touch keyboard when not in tablet mode and there's no keyboard attached" is set
    ON​

2. In one of the screen,

• when focus set on text field, windows keyboard is apears for a few milliseconds and disappears.
    Why is the keyboard disappearing ? How to stop it ?

• when focus set on numeric field, I am showing my custom numeric keypad, but windows keyboard is automatically displayed. Two keypads is annoying to the customer. How can I stop displaying of windows keyboard ?

Please provide a solution.

XTechIn, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Keyboard settings disappeared, how can I get rid of unneeded keyboards?

1. Keyboard settings disappeared, how can I get rid of unneeded keyboards? - Similar Threads - Keyboard settings disappeared

2. How do I get rid of my keyboard setup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of my keyboard setup?: My keyboard has the infuriating tendency to switch to a Canadian layout. keys such as ' / . , are all replaced with accented characters. In my settings my region is the US, and my preferred language, windows display, Apps & Websites, and keyboard are all set to English US....
  3. How do I get rid of my keyboard setup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of my keyboard setup?: My keyboard has the infuriating tendency to switch to a Canadian layout. keys such as ' / . , are all replaced with accented characters. In my settings my region is the US, and my preferred language, windows display, Apps & Websites, and keyboard are all set to English US....
  4. How do I get rid of my keyboard setup?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to get rid of 2nd keyboard?

How to get rid of 2nd keyboard?: Hi, This Windows 10 logic is really pulling my nerves, as there are bunch of surprises after each update. For example, few weeks ago whole Publich Healthcare was down for few hours, until I found out, that one update changed the date format from preset one without spaces...
  6. Unable to get rid of keyboard

Unable to get rid of keyboard: [ATTACH]is it because it's set as the default? if so, how do i change it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-get-rid-of-keyboard/67f94232-1f5e-4f9d-b135-1ae936aa279b
  7. Can't delete the unneeded keyboard layout

Can't delete the unneeded keyboard layout: Hello, Please help me to delete the English (UK) keyboard layout, as I don't really need it. I have it in the layouts popup windows on taskbar, though in the settings there is no such layout! Therefore Windows think that there is nothing to delete. The screen shot is...
  8. How can I get rid of the annoying virtual keyboard in Win10?

How can I get rid of the annoying virtual keyboard in Win10?: since the windows 10 update, there's this annoying virtual keyboard that pops up wherever, from search bars to typing in apps.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-rid-of-the-annoying-virtual-keyboard/9dce81fb-52c1-4496-971f-c48b5ae83af4
  9. How to get rid of all the unneeded programs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of all the unneeded programs?: Windows 10 comes with a bunch of programs I don't need (at all) - agenda (I use Outlook 2013) - Mail (I use Outlook) - Films and TV (not interested) How could they be completely uninstalled? They might not take up a lot of space, but I don't need them. Thanks in...
  10. How to get rid of settings icon in onscreen keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of settings icon in onscreen keyboard: [img] Hello, Can anybody tell me hot to disable the settings icons in the onscreen keyboard. I use it in a museum with visitors, and they are not allowed to change settings obviously *Smile Thnx, Marcel 102082