Windows 10: Keyboard shortcut for moving a flipped screen display with no touch screen

Discus and support Keyboard shortcut for moving a flipped screen display with no touch screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; ctrl+alt + arrow key, is the simple no- nonsense answer I needed. Please make this info available on Settings as It is nearly impossible to navigate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gigsib, Nov 10, 2018.

1. gigsib Win User

Keyboard shortcut for moving a flipped screen display with no touch screen

ctrl+alt + arrow key, is the simple no- nonsense answer I needed. Please make this info available on Settings as It is nearly impossible to navigate the mousepad when a screen is flipped.

:)

gigsib, Nov 10, 2018

2. Touch screens

I can do 60 words per minute on my phone, perhaps more now as I've got used to the phone. ( htc desire z, using the stock onscreen keyboard)

Touch screen + predictive text I recon I could equal my keyboard typing speed. Maybe beat it depending on how advance the predictions are.

( hard to use predictive software on traditional keyboards as there is no way to quickly choose the suggested word, where as touch screen keyboards can have the suggested words appear above the function keys)

pantherx12, Nov 10, 2018
  3. JB007 Win User
    touch screen keyboard

I have an old tablet pc, motion computing C5. When I click the keyboard button in the taskbar,
    the touch screen keyboard comes up. Problem is its the handwriting option, not the default qwerty keyboard.
    any ideas how to get it back to the default???

I want this when I click the touch screen keyboard button in the taskbar:

Keyboard shortcut for moving a flipped screen display with no touch screen [​IMG]

But instead I get this as the default:

Keyboard shortcut for moving a flipped screen display with no touch screen [​IMG]

And it won't remember they last keyboard I used Keyboard shortcut for moving a flipped screen display with no touch screen :(

JB007, Nov 10, 2018
  4. cheesy999 Win User

Touch screens

i can only do about 30 on my wildfire as at that point the processor starts to lag and i can end up being about 10-15 seconds ahead of what i'm typing

i would really like a spell check program that works in real time and as good as HTC's

cheesy999, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

1. Keyboard shortcut for moving a flipped screen display with no touch screen - Similar Threads - Keyboard shortcut moving

2. Touch Screen Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Screen Keyboard: For some years the enabled Touchscreen Pad in the Services app interfered with mouse following for one of my older applications ActiveX based. The solution was use Services to disable Touchscreen. Worked fine for hundreds of my software users and me for the last 5-years....
  3. Touch Screen Keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch Screen Keyboard: For some years the enabled Touchscreen Pad in the Services app interfered with mouse following for one of my older applications ActiveX based. The solution was use Services to disable Touchscreen. Worked fine for hundreds of my software users and me for the last 5-years....
  4. Flipping the display / screen vertically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Flipping the display / screen vertically: This topic seems to be an old one, should be easy to resolve, but hangs for ages with no solution, but now it becomes even more appealing to have a solutions. What is the problem: - One of the screens is installed in the teleprompter for the teleconferencing. - The image...
  5. Screen flipped after update and touch screen is opposite

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen flipped after update and touch screen is opposite: I have a Juniper Mesa 3 with windows 10 pro on it. I just updated last night and now the screen rotation is opposite of where it should be. Also, the touch sensitivity is on the opposite side of the screen. So up is down, down is up, left is right and right is left....
  6. Touch Screen Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touch Screen Keyboard: Hello, Device: Dell 7220 Rugged Extreme Tablet OS: Windows 10 1803 Problem: Keyboard not available for Bitlocker PIN entry or at login screen. Requires manual opening from notification area at Windows Desktop. Symptom of likely problem: Under Settings > Typing their...
  7. Touch keyboard will not display keyboard on screen

Touch keyboard will not display keyboard on screen: The touch keyboard icon at the bottom of my screen taskbar? is visible. But when I click it nothing happens. Even though I do not have a touch screen monitor the touch keyboard has been displaying and I've used my mouse to type on it. But now it won't display on my monitor...
  8. FLIPPED SCREEN

FLIPPED SCREEN: My screen is flipped and Ctrl alt arrow up will not fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flipped-screen/e53d7aa2-a6e4-4d32-ba2e-ce6bc97f4ab3
  9. Cant drag screen / use keyboard shortcuts to move between displays

Cant drag screen / use keyboard shortcuts to move between displays: Hi, I seem to have lost the ability to move windows to other displays using the shortcut keys. Dragging a maximiesed window also isn't possible. Any ideas? Thanks in advance...
  10. touch screen keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    touch screen keyboard: I have an old tablet pc, motion computing C5. When I click the keyboard button in the taskbar, the touch screen keyboard comes up. Problem is its the handwriting option, not the default qwerty keyboard. any ideas how to get it back to the default??? I want this when I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I clean my keyboard and now my screens or flipped windows 10