Windows 10: Keyboard Shortcut Help

Discus and support Keyboard Shortcut Help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was in the middle of typing and ended up hitting some wrong keys. I got these popup panels with my computer performance on them among other things... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AustinS6040, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Keyboard Shortcut Help

I was in the middle of typing and ended up hitting some wrong keys. I got these popup panels with my computer performance on them among other things (Happened to fast I can't remember). Definitely not the average task manager view. These panels were gray in my case. Not sure if this is a windows 10 thing or a manufacturer specific thing. I have a Lenovo Yoga 920

submitted by /u/AustinS6040
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AustinS6040, Jun 2, 2020
  2. essenbe Win User
    essenbe, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Keyboard shortcut to open the calculator

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I request you to try the below steps:

• Type "Calculator" in start menu.
    • Click on Calculator and drag it to desktop.
    • Right click on it and select Properties.
    • Now go to Shortcut tab and add a shortcut.
    • Click on OK.

You may also refer the following article for keyboard shortcuts:

Keyboard shortcuts

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/keyboard-shortcuts

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jun 2, 2020
  4. Keyboard Shortcut Help

How to create a shortcut for a keyboard shortcut.

Hi Marcos,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are willing to create Keyboard shortcut on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the steps in the below Microsoft article to create
    a keyboard shortcut for an app.

Create keyboard shortcuts to open desktop apps

Note: The troubleshooting steps in the above link are meant for windows 8, however, you can use the same for windows 10 as well.

Refer below article for more information on Keyboard shortcuts.

Keyboard shortcuts

Please post back with above information and we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Keyboard Shortcut Help

1. Keyboard Shortcut Help - Similar Threads - Keyboard Shortcut Help

2. Keyboard shortcut

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard shortcut: Every key is linked with a shortcut, for example, E will open File Explorer, D brings me to the desktop, W opens the whiteboard, and so on. Yesterday, I was using my laptop like usually and it just happened this morning, randomly. The weirdest thing is that the exact same...
  3. Keyboard shortcuts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard shortcuts: I need to know more keyboard shortcuts! I mean, I know some shortcuts, but not enough... can you help me??? Also, is there any more computer secrets that you can teach me?...
  4. Help with Windows 10 Text Keyboard Shortcuts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with Windows 10 Text Keyboard Shortcuts: I am a recent convert from macOS to Windows 10 and I'm missing a key feature. On macOS you are able to quickly navigate text using keyboard shortcuts such as: control + f to move forward and control + b to move backward. On Windows I've only been able to do this using the...
  5. Windows 10 Pen Keyboard Shortcuts Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Pen Keyboard Shortcuts Help: Randomly whenever I am playing games, the pen keyboard shortcuts pop up, such as when I hold W, it opens up the pen settings / snip n sketch. I don't even own a pen, so I do not know why these shortcuts are opening randomly. Then whenever I open the feedback menu, they go...
  6. Keyboard Shortcuts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard Shortcuts: Hi everyone, I have a Windows 10 OS, (System Model XPS 15 9560) for which I can't get certain keyboard shortcuts to work. Most of them (such as Ctrl C/V) work perfectly well, but if I try to refresh the page with F5 nothing happens. Any advice would be much appreciated....
  7. Keyboard shortcut not working correctly. Help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard shortcut not working correctly. Help?: On past Windows computers I have frequently used Alt + F4 to close my current activity. That shortcut is still shown in the list of keyboard shortcuts, but when I use it rather than closing anything it just shows the volume slider bar. Help?...
  8. Keyboard Shortcuts

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard Shortcuts: I've lost all keyboard shortcuts - how can I restore them? 27956
  9. Keyboard Shortcuts

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard Shortcuts: How do you turn OFF keyboard shortcuts? I never use them but when I'm typing, I often hit CTRL when I mean the Shift key and then whatever letter I hit next is then combined with CTRL and displays something I don't want. I've been unable to find the setting that hopefully...
  10. Keyboard shortcuts

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard shortcuts: Hello Ladies & Gentlemen, I've been reading tutorials on keyboard navigation, as I'd like to learn to navigate Windows 10 without a mouse, and while I've mastered a few commands I'd like to know how to de-select highlighted text after CTRL-A has been pressed. I've pressed...