Windows 10: keyboard shortcut in windows for bluetooth to enable/disable

Discus and support keyboard shortcut in windows for bluetooth to enable/disable in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; can we create a keyboard shortcut in windows for bluetooth to enable/disable don't want to click action centre and click on bluetooth to enable and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/c7b3rx, Oct 29, 2019.

1. /u/c7b3rx Win User

keyboard shortcut in windows for bluetooth to enable/disable

can we create a keyboard shortcut in windows for bluetooth to enable/disable

don't want to click action centre and click on bluetooth to enable and disable it, is there any possibility like we have a dedicated key for wifi in our laptop we can create a shortcut key to enable/disable the bluetooth

submitted by /u/c7b3rx
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/c7b3rx, Oct 29, 2019

2. enable shortcut underlines does not stay on

Hi,

My apologies for the delayed response.

I suggest you to follow below steps to enable shortcut underlines and check if it resolves the issue.

1. Open Control Panel by right click on
    Start
    Button.

2. Select Ease of Access Center and scroll down the list and click “Make the Keyboard Easier to Use

3. Check the option Underline Keyboard Shortcuts
    and Access Keys under Make it easier to use keyboard shortcuts.

Now you’ll see the shortcut keys are underlined.

Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Oct 30, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Shortcut to Enable/Disable touch screen drivers in Device Manager?

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

You will be able to create shortcut to device manger but you will not be able to create shortcut to enable/disable a device in device manager.

To create a shortcut to device manager follow the steps below.

• long press the screen where you want to create shortcut.
    • Click on new and then select shortcut.
    • In the blank space type in devmgmt.msc.
    • Click next and follow the wizard.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards

Arun B J, Oct 30, 2019
  4. keyboard shortcut in windows for bluetooth to enable/disable

hot to enable the keyboard short cuts?

Hello,

To enable the keyboard shortcuts in your Windows 10 PC, we recommend that you follow the steps provided in the article below.

How to enable or disable the keyboard Windows key

If you have further questions, kindly let us know.

Vanessa Oca, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

keyboard shortcut in windows for bluetooth to enable/disable

1. keyboard shortcut in windows for bluetooth to enable/disable - Similar Threads - keyboard shortcut bluetooth

2. Disable keyboard shortcut

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable keyboard shortcut: Hi, I rely on the Accessibility / Ease of Access functions, one of which is the mouse pointer location using the expanding concentric circles. In Windows 8.1 this was operated with the Ctrl key. However, under Windows 11 the Ctrl keyboard shortcut also brings up the Start...
  3. Disable keyboard shortcut

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable keyboard shortcut: Hi, I rely on the Accessibility / Ease of Access functions, one of which is the mouse pointer location using the expanding concentric circles. In Windows 8.1 this was operated with the Ctrl key. However, under Windows 11 the Ctrl keyboard shortcut also brings up the Start...
  4. Is there a keyboard shortcut to enable/disable a wireless adapter/card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there a keyboard shortcut to enable/disable a wireless adapter/card: Is there a keyboard shortcut to enable/disable a wireless adapter/card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-keyboard-shortcut-to-enabledisable-a/e11be656-9ff9-4e30-8705-9769c56523b0
  5. How to disable windows keyboard shortcuts.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable windows keyboard shortcuts.: Hi i had an issue with my color but it was from pressing a keyboard shortcut and its now fixed. But i was wanting to know if there was any way to disable the keyboard shortcuts so i didnt run into this problem again. Any help is greatly appreciated!...
  6. Disable Windows 10 keyboard shortcuts

Disable Windows 10 keyboard shortcuts: I want to turn off all Windows 10 keyboard shortcuts. Following others' suggestions, I right-clicked on the Desktop and followed the menu through graphics options to hotkeys and chose "Disable". However this hasn't helped. At least some remain. One example among many:...
  7. Disable Windows+P keyboard shortcut

Disable Windows+P keyboard shortcut: Hello, I am attempting to disable the Windows+P keyboard shortcut which gives the project options. The machines are in a classroom setting so we want it disabled. I have been unsuccessful with any GPOs or registry edits. Any help would be appreciated....
  8. Disable specific keyboard shortcut

Disable specific keyboard shortcut: Hi I have a severe problem with the shortcut "Alt+Ctl+z" as when I press it, it zooms on screen which caused me the undo problem in photoshop. I can't get any step backward more than once. Any ideas of how can this problem can be fixed? Thanks...
  9. Enable or Disable Mouse Keys Keyboard Shortcut in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Mouse Keys Keyboard Shortcut in Windows: How to: Enable or Disable Mouse Keys Keyboard Shortcut in Windows [img] Information Mouse Keys lets you control the mouse pointer by using the numeric keypad on your keyboard. The keyboard shortcut to turn on and off Mouse Keys is to press the left Alt + left Shift +...
  10. Enable or Disable High Contrast Keyboard Shortcut in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable High Contrast Keyboard Shortcut in Windows: How to: Enable or Disable High Contrast Keyboard Shortcut in Windows [img] Information In Windows, you can use themes to help make your desktop feel a little more personal. High Contrast themes improves readability of the display by applying a special system color...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. enable bluetooth shrtcut

2. disable/enable logitech bluetooth keyboard

3. windows keyboard shortcuts bluetooth

4. shortcut activation bluetooth,
  5. is there a keyboard shortcut to diable bluetooth mose?,
  6. enable disable bluetooth keyboard