Windows 10: keyboard shortcut to open search?

Discus and support keyboard shortcut to open search? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] how to open search with help keyboard?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by АльбертЭнштейн, Dec 29, 2019.

1. keyboard shortcut to open search?

keyboard shortcut to open search? c31ddc6a-6f0d-405b-b750-6f3d93f38b25?upload=true.jpg how to open search with help keyboard?

:)

АльбертЭнштейн, Dec 29, 2019

2. Keyboard shortcut to open the calculator

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I request you to try the below steps:

• Type "Calculator" in start menu.
    • Click on Calculator and drag it to desktop.
    • Right click on it and select Properties.
    • Now go to Shortcut tab and add a shortcut.
    • Click on OK.

You may also refer the following article for keyboard shortcuts:

Keyboard shortcuts

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/keyboard-shortcuts

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Dec 29, 2019
  3. How to create a shortcut for a keyboard shortcut.

Hi Marcos,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are willing to create Keyboard shortcut on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the steps in the below Microsoft article to create
    a keyboard shortcut for an app.

Create keyboard shortcuts to open desktop apps

Note: The troubleshooting steps in the above link are meant for windows 8, however, you can use the same for windows 10 as well.

Refer below article for more information on Keyboard shortcuts.

Keyboard shortcuts

Please post back with above information and we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Dec 29, 2019
  4. keyboard shortcut to open search?

OneNote screen capture shortcut conflicts with Windows10 Search shortcut

Hi Frank,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

Window + S is used for search in Windows 10. So, I suggest you to use the below shortcut methods to take the screenshot and check if it helps.

• Keyboard Shortcut – Windows + PrtScn.

• Keyboard Shortcut – PrtScn.

• Keyboard Shortcut – Alt + PrtScn.

• You can also use snipping tool take the screen shot in Windows 10.
    Hope this helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

keyboard shortcut to open search?

1. keyboard shortcut to open search? - Similar Threads - keyboard shortcut open

2. Keyboard shortcut

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard shortcut: Every key is linked with a shortcut, for example, E will open File Explorer, D brings me to the desktop, W opens the whiteboard, and so on. Yesterday, I was using my laptop like usually and it just happened this morning, randomly. The weirdest thing is that the exact same...
  3. Searching for a Windows shortcut, or add-on, to Minimize a window in 1 keyboard shortcut.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Searching for a Windows shortcut, or add-on, to Minimize a window in 1 keyboard shortcut.: Does anyone know of a windows shortcut that will minimize the current window with a single keyboard shortcut? Windows Key + Down will take a maximized window, take it to a smaller size, THEN minimize it. I was wondering if there was a single key combination to go from...
  4. Keyboard stops typing and opens shortcuts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard stops typing and opens shortcuts: My keyboard randomly starts opening up shortcuts. These are some of the things I've tried already: Resetting computer/turning it off Sometimes works Sometimes the computer is typing normal just after I turned it on then it goes crazy. This is why I know there is no key...
  5. Searching For Shortcuts

in Cortana
    Searching For Shortcuts: On our network drive, users have created shortcuts that are no longer valid since we migrated to a new server. Is there a way to use Windows Search to search the hard drive for shortcuts?...
  6. Keyboard Shortcuts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard Shortcuts: Hi everyone, I have a Windows 10 OS, (System Model XPS 15 9560) for which I can't get certain keyboard shortcuts to work. Most of them (such as Ctrl C/V) work perfectly well, but if I try to refresh the page with F5 nothing happens. Any advice would be much appreciated....
  7. Keyboard Shortcut to open browser

in Browsers and Email
    Keyboard Shortcut to open browser: Hi all Was wondering if there is a shortcut to launch your default browser from your keyboard. Instead of having to use your mouse to click on it? Or if I can set one up? 75015
  8. Keyboard Shortcuts

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard Shortcuts: I've lost all keyboard shortcuts - how can I restore them? 27956
  9. Keyboard Shortcuts

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard Shortcuts: How do you turn OFF keyboard shortcuts? I never use them but when I'm typing, I often hit CTRL when I mean the Shift key and then whatever letter I hit next is then combined with CTRL and displays something I don't want. I've been unable to find the setting that hopefully...
  10. Keyboard shortcuts

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard shortcuts: Hello Ladies & Gentlemen, I've been reading tutorials on keyboard navigation, as I'd like to learn to navigate Windows 10 without a mouse, and while I've mastered a few commands I'd like to know how to de-select highlighted text after CTRL-A has been pressed. I've pressed...