Windows 10: Keyboard shortcuts in Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Keyboard shortcuts in Microsoft Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I thought this may be useful - it shows a list of all shortcuts for Microsoft Edge *Smile If you use a Mac just scroll down the page for more info... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by xsteveuk, Jul 2, 2020.

1. xsteveuk Win User

Keyboard shortcuts in Microsoft Edge

I thought this may be useful - it shows a list of all shortcuts for Microsoft Edge *Smile
    If you use a Mac just scroll down the page for more info

:)

xsteveuk, Jul 2, 2020

2. Create desktop shortcuts to websites with Edge

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open a webpage in Microsoft Edge.
    • Click the three dots at top right corner.
    • Choose Open with Internet Explorer.
    • Right Click and click on create shortcut.
    • The shortcut shall open in Microsoft Edge, if it is your default browser.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further assistance, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jul 2, 2020
  3. How do I get a shortcut app or icon to desktop from microsoft edge such as club pogo

Hi Pat Ruble,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

You may create shortcut in desktop. Follow the below steps.

• Open the desktop, right click on empty area on desktop and click on
      New->Shortcut.

• Enter the url which you have copied from the Microsoft EDGE in the
      Type the location of the item text box. (Open the EDGE browser, copy the URL which you need to create the shortcut on desktop by pressing CTRL + C keys on the keyboard and paste it in the text box as suggested in the step 2 by pasting the URL
      by pressing CTRL + V keys on the keyboard)

• Click on Next button and then click on
      Finish
      button.

• Now the shortcut will be created on desktop.
    I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Keyboard shortcuts in Microsoft Edge

How to create a shortcut for a keyboard shortcut.

Hi Marcos,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are willing to create Keyboard shortcut on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the steps in the below Microsoft article to create
    a keyboard shortcut for an app.

Create keyboard shortcuts to open desktop apps

Note: The troubleshooting steps in the above link are meant for windows 8, however, you can use the same for windows 10 as well.

Refer below article for more information on Keyboard shortcuts.

Keyboard shortcuts

Please post back with above information and we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Keyboard shortcuts in Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Keyboard shortcuts Microsoft

2. Unwanted Microsoft Edge Shortcut on Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted Microsoft Edge Shortcut on Desktop: I logged into my personal computer today to find a brand-new Microsoft Edge shortcut added to the desktop. I am the only one with access to this computer, and have not left it unlocked when I was not using it.I have, in the past, gone through a lot of effort to remove Edge,...
  3. Unwanted Microsoft Edge Shortcut on Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unwanted Microsoft Edge Shortcut on Desktop: I logged into my personal computer today to find a brand-new Microsoft Edge shortcut added to the desktop. I am the only one with access to this computer, and have not left it unlocked when I was not using it.I have, in the past, gone through a lot of effort to remove Edge,...
  4. Microsoft Edge will let you reorder tabs using keyboard shortcuts.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge will let you reorder tabs using keyboard shortcuts.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ueugjy/microsoft_edge_will_let_you_reorder_tabs_using/
  5. Microsoft keyboard shortcuts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft keyboard shortcuts: I have just downloaded the latest Windows10 update. When it eventually it started with a page of HINTS.All very good but I now want them back but HOW TO I GET THEM BACK?There were a number of Keyboard Shortcuts I would like to try using the Windows Key....
  6. How to Disable Developer Tools F12 Keyboard Shortcut in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to Disable Developer Tools F12 Keyboard Shortcut in Microsoft Edge: Microsoft has adopted the Chromium open source project in the development of Microsoft Edge on the desktop to create better web compatibility. This new Microsoft Edge runs on the same Chromium web engine as the Google Chrome browser, offering you best in class web...
  7. The New Microsoft Edge Shortcut Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The New Microsoft Edge Shortcut Not Working: Recently, I installed the new Microsoft Edge. But when I launch it, it doesn't seem to do anything. I opened file location and tried to open it there, but it says it's not available. I also tried to reinstall it. Is there tools that can fix applications from not launching?...
  8. shortcut for gmail in microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    shortcut for gmail in microsoft edge: Can I create a shortcut on Microsoft edge for gmail account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shortcut-for-gmail-in-microsoft-edge/9d7affcb-1684-4335-b5d3-6434b87b5254
  9. Edge keyboard shortcut

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge keyboard shortcut: open a shortcut on the keyboard that allows me to delete everything from the browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-keyboard-shortcut/74c30967-32fc-4dac-91b7-940fc70a7b71
  10. Microsoft Edge Keyboard Shortcuts List

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Microsoft Edge Keyboard Shortcuts List: How to: Microsoft Edge Keyboard Shortcuts List Keyboard Shortcuts List for Microsoft Edge [img] Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and compatible...