Windows 10: Keyboard Shortcuts

Discus and support Keyboard Shortcuts in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've lost all keyboard shortcuts - how can I restore them? 27956 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by EdCork, Oct 27, 2015.

1. EdCork Win User

Keyboard Shortcuts

I've lost all keyboard shortcuts - how can I restore them?

:)

EdCork, Oct 27, 2015
  2. igonro Win User

Keyboard shortcuts not working on Desktop

I have the same issue.

I don't know if keyboard shortcut worked well before, because I just configure keyboard shortcut now.

I don't think I made any changes related to keyboard shortcut.

If I want a keyboard shortcut to work, I have to open the File explorer or anything else, then keyboard shortcuts work well; but if I'm on desktop with no other program open, they don't work.

igonro, Oct 27, 2015
  3. Anna Bon Win User
    Reassign shorcut

Hello,

You can customize keyboard shortcuts by assigning keyboard shortcuts (or shortcut keys) to a command, macro, font, style, or frequently used symbol. You can also remove keyboard shortcuts. For detailed process on how to customize your keyboard shortcuts,
    please check this link.

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us back.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, Oct 27, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

Keyboard Shortcuts

What keyboard shortcuts are you referring to? The basic one that come in Win 10 or others that are specific to your computer?

Ztruker, Oct 28, 2015
Thema:

Keyboard Shortcuts

1. Keyboard Shortcuts - Similar Threads - Keyboard Shortcuts

2. Surface Pro keyboard shortcut needed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface Pro keyboard shortcut needed: I am very frustrated when working in Excel, since I do not have dedicated keys for home end pg up or pg down I need function turned on since I am always jumping to F2 to edit a cell, but that invalidates the use of home which is on the F9 key. How can I leave the function...
  3. Keyboard Shortcuts/Hotkeys aren't working!

Keyboard Shortcuts/Hotkeys aren't working!: Hi, I recently just got a refurbished laptop from an auction. The keyboard shortcuts (ex: ctrl + c) don't work, anything I've read online is not working. It's a windows 10, but some of the settings and layout is a bit different. I don't know much, as I just got it today. Can...
  4. Windows keyboard shortcuts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows keyboard shortcuts: I have a list of win10 keyboard shortcuts but some do not do as suggested. For example : F2 doesn't allow me to change the name of the item - but F4 does. I got the list from Windows 10 website ; https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/12445...
  5. Disable Windows 10 keyboard shortcuts

Disable Windows 10 keyboard shortcuts: I want to turn off all Windows 10 keyboard shortcuts. Following others' suggestions, I right-clicked on the Desktop and followed the menu through graphics options to hotkeys and chose "Disable". However this hasn't helped. At least some remain. One example among many:...
  6. Changing keyboard default shortcuts

Changing keyboard default shortcuts: Hello everyone I am studying German at the moment, so would like to like change some of the keyboard shortcuts to make typing certain words easier. To explain what I mean: At the moment, if I push control + alt + a, for instance, I get á. I would like to change the...
  7. Mute Volume Icon doesnt show up on keyboard shortcut

Mute Volume Icon doesnt show up on keyboard shortcut: Hi everyone. I know I did delete some of the system font. Now i dont remember which system font i deteled. How I could fix this??[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mute-volume-icon-doesnt-show-up-on-keyboard/fd30f815-b5f6-4f6c-bd45-b97933d02615
  8. How to CHANGE Keyboard shortcut to move a window between two or more screens

How to CHANGE Keyboard shortcut to move a window between two or more screens: We can move the window from one screen to another using Windows Key + Shift + Arrow Key. I was wondering is there a way we can change the shortcut to lets say CTRL + ~ or something else. I hate to take my hand away from the mouse when juggling through various documents. In...
  9. Keyboard shortcut for Details view in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard shortcut for Details view in File Explorer?: Any keyboard shortcut for Details view in File Explorer? I read it's Ctrl + Shift + 6, but it doesn't seem to work. Any advice much welcome *Smile 139311
  10. Keyboard shortcut for Details view in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard shortcut for Details view in File Explorer?: Any keyboard shortcut for Details view in File Explorer? I read it's Ctrl + Shift + 6, but it doesn't seem to work. Any advice much welcome *Smile 139311