Windows 10: Keyboard shortcuts

Discus and support Keyboard shortcuts in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello Is there way to edit hotkeys in groove music app? submitted by /u/Wailu098 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Wailu098, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Keyboard shortcuts

Hello
    Is there way to edit hotkeys in groove music app?

submitted by /u/Wailu098
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Wailu098, Oct 24, 2020

2. How to create a shortcut for a keyboard shortcut.

Hi Marcos,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are willing to create Keyboard shortcut on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the steps in the below Microsoft article to create
    a keyboard shortcut for an app.

Create keyboard shortcuts to open desktop apps

Note: The troubleshooting steps in the above link are meant for windows 8, however, you can use the same for windows 10 as well.

Refer below article for more information on Keyboard shortcuts.

Keyboard shortcuts

Please post back with above information and we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Keyboard shortcut to open the calculator

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I request you to try the below steps:

• Type "Calculator" in start menu.
    • Click on Calculator and drag it to desktop.
    • Right click on it and select Properties.
    • Now go to Shortcut tab and add a shortcut.
    • Click on OK.

You may also refer the following article for keyboard shortcuts:

Keyboard shortcuts

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/keyboard-shortcuts

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Oct 24, 2020
  4. Keyboard shortcuts

Keyboard Shortcut For Volume Control

Hello Lenny,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Are you using a laptop keyboard or external keyboard?
    Adjusting the volume levels using the keyboard shortcuts depends if your device/keyboard supports media keys.

Meanwhile, let's try creating a shortcut key for the Master Volume. Refer to the steps below:

1. Right-click on an empty area on Desktop, then select
    New
    and Shortcut.

2. Copy and paste the location below:

C:\\Windows\System32\SndVol.exe -T 76611119 0

3. Click on Next button and provide a name for the said Shortcut and click Finish.

4. Right-click on it and select Properties.

5. Assigned your desired shortcut key like F11 or F10 by just pressing it in the
    Shortcut key area.

6. Click Apply and Click OK to save changes.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

Keyboard shortcuts

1. Keyboard shortcuts - Similar Threads - Keyboard shortcuts

2. Using the ALT + ~ shortcut on a German keyboard to switch Japanese IME input

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Using the ALT + ~ shortcut on a German keyboard to switch Japanese IME input: Hi, I'm using the Japanese IME input on a German keyboard, which so far works fine, but I'd like to use the shortcut to switch between Japanese and German input. I'm not talking about switching Input completely, which is done by pressing WIN+Space, only between A and あ when...
  3. Keyboard Shortcut for playing a Youtube video

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard Shortcut for playing a Youtube video: So I was playing a game and I had Undertale Megalovania in a youtube tab. I was playing my game and I pressed some random keys on accident and the music started playing from the Youtube tab while I was fullscreened on my game. Anyone know the keyboard shortcut? I did try...
  4. Accidentally turned off my keyboard with a shortcut

Accidentally turned off my keyboard with a shortcut: Hello, I was trying to change the backlights for my hp omen 15 and somehow hit a shortcut that disabled my keyboard. Does anyone know how to fix this? submitted by /u/_this_is_what_ [link] [comments]...
  5. Keyboard stops typing and opens shortcuts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard stops typing and opens shortcuts: My keyboard randomly starts opening up shortcuts. These are some of the things I've tried already: Resetting computer/turning it off Sometimes works Sometimes the computer is typing normal just after I turned it on then it goes crazy. This is why I know there is no key...
  6. Best way to make keyboard shortcut to change Display Settings and Audio Settings in one go?

Best way to make keyboard shortcut to change Display Settings and Audio Settings in one go?: DisplayFusion gets close, but I need a way to immediately disable two of my monitors, and enable a third connected monitor, while also changing to the audio source to that third monitor. submitted by /u/nolongerlowres [link] [comments]...
  7. MS Word Equation shortcut with office english 365 installed, but hardware is german keyboard

MS Word Equation shortcut with office english 365 installed, but hardware is german keyboard: Before that, I can use the shortcut "alt" + "shift" + "0" to use the shortcut. However, now I cannot use it anymore. If I switch the input language of the system to english US keyboard, then it can be used for "alt" + "=". My keyboard hardware is german layout. Can you please...
  8. Function Keys Working But Keyboard Shortcuts Aint.

Function Keys Working But Keyboard Shortcuts Aint.: I want to make my laptop so that it can use the function keys and ALSO use Alt+f4 at the same time. Another example is f11 for fullscreen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/function-keys-working-but-keyboard-shortcuts-aint/bee78548-238d-4730-9b01-026d3058167b
  9. 20H2 taking forever to change volume/skip tracks with keyboard media shortcut keys and...

20H2 taking forever to change volume/skip tracks with keyboard media shortcut keys and...: Ever since updating to 20H2, every time I want to change the volume or skip/rewind track using the keyboard media keys, it takes forever to do so. Also, Alt-Tab seems to be broken for me. I went into settings and made sure Microsoft Edge tabs don't show up in Alt-Tab (so the...
  10. Is there a keyboard shortcut to delete everything from the insertion point to the end of...

Is there a keyboard shortcut to delete everything from the insertion point to the end of...: On macOS, Control-K deletes everything from the insertion point to the end of the line. Does Windows have a shortcut for this too? submitted by /u/shiningmatcha [link] [comments]...