Windows 10: Keyboard shortcuts

Discus and support Keyboard shortcuts in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello Ladies & Gentlemen, I've been reading tutorials on keyboard navigation, as I'd like to learn to navigate Windows 10 without a mouse, and while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by templar, Sep 8, 2017.

1. templar Win User

Keyboard shortcuts

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen,

I've been reading tutorials on keyboard navigation, as I'd like to learn to navigate Windows 10 without a mouse, and while I've mastered a few commands I'd like to know how to de-select highlighted text after CTRL-A has been pressed. I've pressed ESC and also tried the CTRL-Z undo command but it doesn't work. I know I can simply click on my mouse and all highlighted text will be un-highlighted, but I want to learn how to operate without a mouse.

Any ideas?

:)

templar, Sep 8, 2017
  2. igonro Win User

Keyboard shortcuts not working on Desktop

I have the same issue.

I don't know if keyboard shortcut worked well before, because I just configure keyboard shortcut now.

I don't think I made any changes related to keyboard shortcut.

If I want a keyboard shortcut to work, I have to open the File explorer or anything else, then keyboard shortcuts work well; but if I'm on desktop with no other program open, they don't work.

igonro, Sep 8, 2017
  3. Anna Bon Win User
    Reassign shorcut

Hello,

You can customize keyboard shortcuts by assigning keyboard shortcuts (or shortcut keys) to a command, macro, font, style, or frequently used symbol. You can also remove keyboard shortcuts. For detailed process on how to customize your keyboard shortcuts,
    please check this link.

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us back.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, Sep 8, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

Keyboard shortcuts

Bree, Sep 8, 2017
  5. spunk Win User
    spunk, Sep 8, 2017
  6. templar Win User
    Thanks for the replies, chaps. I'm going to have to print out those comprehensive brinkster links so I can memorize them.

templar, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Keyboard shortcuts

1. Keyboard shortcuts - Similar Threads - Keyboard shortcuts

2. Keyboard shortcuts is not working anymore from Win-11 destop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard shortcuts is not working anymore from Win-11 destop: I usually put all my PC's Ctrl+Shift+W to open MS-word, Ctrl+Shift+E to open Excel, Ctrl+Alt+N to open Notepad and Ctrl+Alt+P to open Photoshop.I have put same things/settings to this "Acer Predator Hellios Neo 16 i7, 2024". But none of it is working....It is working fine...
  3. Keyboard shortcuts is not working anymore from Win-11 destop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard shortcuts is not working anymore from Win-11 destop: I usually put all my PC's Ctrl+Shift+W to open MS-word, Ctrl+Shift+E to open Excel, Ctrl+Alt+N to open Notepad and Ctrl+Alt+P to open Photoshop.I have put same things/settings to this "Acer Predator Hellios Neo 16 i7, 2024". But none of it is working....It is working fine...
  4. Keyboard shortcuts is not working anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard shortcuts is not working anymore.: I usually put all my PC's Ctrl+Shift+W to open MS-word, Ctrl+Shift+E to open Excel, Ctrl+Alt+N to open Notepad and Ctrl+Alt+P to open Photoshop.I have put same things/settings to this "Acer Predator Hellios Neo 16 i7, 2024". But none of it is working....It is working fine...
  5. Keyboard shortcuts is not working anymore from Win-11 destop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Keyboard shortcuts is not working anymore from Win-11 destop

7. Keyboard shortcuts is not working anymore.

Keyboard shortcuts is not working anymore.: I usually put all my PC's Ctrl+Shift+W to open MS-word, Ctrl+Shift+E to open Excel, Ctrl+Alt+N to open Notepad and Ctrl+Alt+P to open Photoshop.I have put same things/settings to this "Acer Predator Hellios Neo 16 i7, 2024". But none of it is working....It is working fine...
  8. Is there a quick keyboard shortcut to turn off your monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a quick keyboard shortcut to turn off your monitor?: I can lock my screen when I walk away by pressing Windows_Key + "L". However, I want my screens to go black so they do not use energy. I want my computer to continue working on processes when I walk away so I do not want the computer to go to sleep. How can I save energy by...
  9. Is there a quick keyboard shortcut to turn off your monitor?

Is there a quick keyboard shortcut to turn off your monitor?: I can lock my screen when I walk away by pressing Windows_Key + "L". However, I want my screens to go black so they do not use energy. I want my computer to continue working on processes when I walk away so I do not want the computer to go to sleep. How can I save energy by...
  10. Is there any way to include or enable the "Ctrl + Alt + arrow key" keyboard shortcut to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to include or enable the "Ctrl + Alt + arrow key" keyboard shortcut to...: it is really bugging not to have this important shortcut. i know "display orientation" can be changed manually through settings. but that method is very tiresome. it can also be regarded as a suggestion to add this shortcut to the system as an additional feature....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone keyboard shortcut