Windows 10: keyboard side numbers

Discus and support keyboard side numbers in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I reset the computer settings back to default settings?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mariam Alzaabi, Nov 7, 2018.

1. keyboard side numbers

How do I reset the computer settings back to default settings?

:)

Mariam Alzaabi, Nov 7, 2018

2. Number pad that comes with Sculpt wireless keyboard.

Hi,

This problem may occur due to an outdated or corrupted device driver. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Is the number pad device visible on Device Manager?
    • Is the wireless keyboard working on your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    . It contains information and basic troubleshooting steps regarding keyboard problems in Windows.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Nov 7, 2018
  3. number two stuck on keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This issue might be happening because of the faulty device.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Have you recently made any changes on the device?
    3. What is the make and model number of the device?
    4. Is this issue happening on Laptop or desktop keyboard?
    5. Which Operating system is installed on your device?

Step 1: If the issue is causing with the faulty driver, run the Hardware Troubleshooter

1. Click on Start.
    2. Search for Troubleshoot and click on it.
    3. Click on Keyboard and Run the troubleshooter.
    You may also refer the article to
    fix issues related to keyboard in Windows

Step 2: You can also try with “Onscreen keyboard” to check the working of numeric key.

1. Open run command (Windows and R key), type in
      OSK.

2. Use the numeric 2 and check the status.
    If the issue is only with the specific numeric key (Number 2), I suggest you to check with the manufacturer for the further assistance.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Mark Ole Win User

keyboard side numbers

keyboard

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you try the following steps:

• Click Start and then click Settings
    • Click on Ease of access
    • Click Keyboard in the left pane
    • Turn off Filter Keys in the right pane

Also, try pressing the Fn+ Num Lock keys to turn off the Number lock function.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Mark Ole, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

keyboard side numbers

1. keyboard side numbers - Similar Threads - keyboard side numbers

2. Numbers on keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Numbers on keyboard: Hello,I work at a company and we have purchased a couple Microsoft Surface Pros. We currently have windows 10 installed. In our company, when using the touch keyboard that automatically opens up when we try to type something we would like something like a numpad to show up....
  3. Numbers on keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Numbers on keyboard: Hello,I work at a company and we have purchased a couple Microsoft Surface Pros. We currently have windows 10 installed. In our company, when using the touch keyboard that automatically opens up when we try to type something we would like something like a numpad to show up....
  4. Numbers on keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Keyboard not registering numbers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard not registering numbers.: I have an issue with a machine that is running Windows 10. The machine is touch screen so I needed to use an external keyboard. However, I am not able to enter any numbers. The keyboard will only enter special characters. I've tried changing keyboards to see if either the...
  6. Keyboard Numbers

Keyboard Numbers: Recently my number keys have been inverted, like for example, 1 is my 5 key, 2 is my 6 key. Please help i'm desperate. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-numbers/cd7cfa78-4584-4838-9736-916d52905671
  7. Number pad on keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Number pad on keyboard: I am trying to use my keypad as a number pad since my new laptop does not include a number pad to the right of the keyboard. The numbers are there on the keys on the right hand, but I cannot figure out how to turn them on. The laptop uses Windows 10. Please advise....
  8. Unable to use Number keys on right side of the keyboard

Unable to use Number keys on right side of the keyboard: and the numbers keys on the right side of the keyboard have never worked. Is this normal for this new computer? ***Modified tittle from: new HP Envy 360 windows 10 laptop***...
  9. Number panel on side of key board not working.

Number panel on side of key board not working.: Hi There The number panel on the right side of the keyboard on my laptop is not working. Please assist with activating https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/number-panel-on-side-of-key-board-not-working/8c98a48f-0b63-4ea9-949f-dd308465d91c
  10. Numbers (0 through 9) on the Right Side of the keyboard are not active

Numbers (0 through 9) on the Right Side of the keyboard are not active: The numbers (0 through 9) on the Right Side of the keyboard are not active until Windows 10 completely boots up. This function is turned on in bios. PC IS: Acer Aspire ATC-705-UC52 Desktop, Intel Core i7-4790 Quad-Core 3.6GHz, 1TB SATA, 12GB DDR3, 802.11ac, Bluetooth,...