Windows 10: KEYBOARD SOUNDS

Discus and support KEYBOARD SOUNDS in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am a fairly fast two finger typist. I have to look at the keyboard to type, so I only look at the screen intermittently. Often I have typed in caps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Peter2103, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Peter2103 Win User

KEYBOARD SOUNDS

I am a fairly fast two finger typist. I have to look at the keyboard to type, so I only look at the screen intermittently. Often I have typed in caps when I really wanted to type in lower case.

I know I can turn a sound on or off when I press CAPS LOCK but what I'd really liked is to hear a sound when I press any key to give me a warning that I have CAPS LOCK on. The discipline of pressing CAPS LOCK key on or off each time before I start typing doesn't work for me. I'd like any ,(every )key to make a sound when pressed to warn me that I've got CAPS LOCK on. Is this possible?

:)

Peter2103, Nov 22, 2018
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue KEYBOARD SOUNDS :p

cadaveca, Nov 22, 2018
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Nov 22, 2018
  4. KEYBOARD SOUNDS

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

KEYBOARD SOUNDS

1. KEYBOARD SOUNDS - Similar Threads - KEYBOARD SOUNDS

2. my computer froze suddenly and started making a buzzing sound, no key in the keyboard...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer froze suddenly and started making a buzzing sound, no key in the keyboard...: I was on youtube and suddenly the computer screen froze, and started making a buzzing sound for over 10 min, after a while i managed to turn it off and on again.I have an ASUS Vivobook computer which is new, i bought it about half a year ago....
  3. my computer froze suddenly and started making a buzzing sound, no key in the keyboard...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer froze suddenly and started making a buzzing sound, no key in the keyboard...: I was on youtube and suddenly the computer screen froze, and started making a buzzing sound for over 10 min, after a while i managed to turn it off and on again.I have an ASUS Vivobook computer which is new, i bought it about half a year ago....
  4. My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type: Clicking sounds does not happen when pc's turned off.I've tried-changing ease of access settings -updating my keyboard drivers-turned of on screen keyboard...
  5. My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type

My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type: Clicking sounds does not happen when pc's turned off.I've tried-changing ease of access settings -updating my keyboard drivers-turned of on screen keyboard...
  6. My laptop's keyboard makes clicking sounds when I type

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. when i press f or p on my keyboard on laptop it makes the sound familiar on discord

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i press f or p on my keyboard on laptop it makes the sound familiar on discord: it is really annoying when gaming if someone can help me thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-press-f-or-p-on-my-keyboard-on-laptop-it/e17467ad-d62a-4ea5-b5c4-5f8294bf1cde
  8. when i press f or p on my keyboard on laptop it makes the sound familiar on discord

when i press f or p on my keyboard on laptop it makes the sound familiar on discord: it is really annoying when gaming if someone can help me thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-press-f-or-p-on-my-keyboard-on-laptop-it/e17467ad-d62a-4ea5-b5c4-5f8294bf1cde
  9. How To Enable Touch-Keyboard Typing Sound?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Enable Touch-Keyboard Typing Sound?: So I have a question. Does touch-keyboard really have sound effects? So how do I enable that?, your answer will be greatly appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-touch-keyboard-typing-sound/9afdc368-c6ac-4a07-ae9e-a7fe1b3a308b
  10. How To Enable Touch-Keyboard Typing Sound?

How To Enable Touch-Keyboard Typing Sound?: So I have a question. Does touch-keyboard really have sound effects? So how do I enable that?, your answer will be greatly appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-touch-keyboard-typing-sound/9afdc368-c6ac-4a07-ae9e-a7fe1b3a308b