Windows 10: Keyboard spamming letter 't'

Discus and support Keyboard spamming letter 't' in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, windows 10 thinks that i am pressing the 't' button and spams it randomly. Let me tell you what solutions ive tried. Unplugging keyboard, trying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by zach1920, Oct 8, 2019.

1. zach1920 Win User

Keyboard spamming letter 't'

Hi, windows 10 thinks that i am pressing the 't' button and spams it randomly. Let me tell you what solutions ive tried. Unplugging keyboard, trying different USB ports, restarting PC, uninstalling drivers, uninstalling device, doing a "clean boot", and finally tried resetting. I did a reset with erasing everything on my pc and that didnt work. And even bought a new keyboard and that wasnt the issue

:)

zach1920, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Romel Ram Win User

Keyboard letters missing

Hi John,

It is possible that the issue is due to recent changes on your computer. To properly troubleshoot the keyboard issue, kindly answer the queries below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Any recent changes made on the computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done to isolate the issue?
    • What are the letters affected by the issue?

We're looking forward to your response.

Romel Ram, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Keyboard letters problem

Here are the first two steps you need to take:

• Try a different keyboard (or an external USB keyboard in case of a laptop)
    • See if the problem persists with the on-screen keyboard (osk.exe)

Frederik Long, Oct 8, 2019
  4. Keyboard spamming letter 't'

Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

How to block spam emails in Outlook.com?

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

Keyboard spamming letter 't'

1. Keyboard spamming letter 't' - Similar Threads - Keyboard spamming letter

2. Keyboard spams q key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard spams q key: Hi my keyboard on my thinkpad L13 10th generation keeps spamming the Q key I already tried the device manager thing the Pasting something into the command thing I tried turning off all the filter keys and sticky keys and even making a new profile in case mine was corrupt and...
  3. Keyboard spamming keys randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard spamming keys randomly: My keyboard randomly spams keys at completely random times, and sometimes restarting my PC doesn't work till it just wears off. After a little digging, I found that I had the same problem as the person in this post;Keyboard spamming keys - Microsoft CommunityReinstalling...
  4. My laptop keeps spamming the letter "J"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keeps spamming the letter "J": Hello Paul Navera! Similar to Ineedhelp my laptop also spams one key which is the letter "j" I have tried running windows security to see if there is any malware and have also tried running keyboard tester. Both when tested kept spamming "j" especially when I was trying the...
  5. My laptop keeps spamming the letter "J"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop keeps spamming the letter "J": Hello Paul Navera! Similar to Ineedhelp my laptop also spams one key which is the letter "j" I have tried running windows security to see if there is any malware and have also tried running keyboard tester. Both when tested kept spamming "j" especially when I was trying the...
  6. My laptop keeps spamming the letter "J"

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Keyboard Spam Problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Spam Problem.: Hi, I currently have what I assume to be a keyboard problem on my laptop. Sometimes when I type, the keyboard goes crazy and presses random keys on its own. It types things like this: jlk6/afjlk;dfjkald6 /fil;dlkdafjl6a6/fjk;djk/afjlk;6 /afj;d...
  8. Keyboard Spam Problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Spam Problem.: Hi, I currently have what I assume to be a keyboard problem on my laptop. Sometimes when I type, the keyboard goes crazy and presses random keys on its own. It types things like this: jlk6/afjlk;dfjkald6 /fil;dlkdafjl6a6/fjk;djk/afjlk;6 /afj;d...
  9. Keyboard spamming keys

Keyboard spamming keys: I have two keyboards and both of them have problems on my gaming PC I recently built a few months back. One of them repeats keys while the other one spams 1s when holding down control and spams a bunch of other random keys like someone's smashing all the keys on the keyboard....
  10. Wired keyboard spamming with laptop..

Wired keyboard spamming with laptop..: Hello, I have been struggling with my laptop for the past 1 week.the main problem is that my main keyboard of the laptop is old and not working except for a few keys. So, I have bought a keyboard external wired. It did work very badly. repeating keys continuously if one...