Windows 10: Keyboard Spamming Random Keys and Unusable

Discus and support Keyboard Spamming Random Keys and Unusable in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Okay so, I had this issue for like 3 months rn and its getting worse every single week. My keyboard keeps spamming CapsLock, T,Y,Tabs,},F3,F7 and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TheMajoristic, Jun 17, 2022.

1. Keyboard Spamming Random Keys and Unusable

Okay so, I had this issue for like 3 months rn and its getting worse every single week. My keyboard keeps spamming CapsLock, T,Y,Tabs,},F3,F7 and Whenever i press a key it doesnt work. I feel like its a potential virus but idk. I tried system resetting and that didnt work.I tried a full scan and that didnt work. Please someone help me.

:)

TheMajoristic, Jun 17, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

Keyboard shortcut Alt key not working

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any software or hardware changes on your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: You may check if the ALT key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard)

• And check if it works
    Step 2: Run Hardware and device Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jun 17, 2022
  3. Keyboard - Random Keystrokes (Windows 10 Debacle, Unusable Phone: Item #15,948)

Nokia Lumia 930

Windows 10, 1st install, yesterday.

Worked fine with W8.1

Dear Community,

The keyboard is nearly unusable, making is texting/messaging/email very difficult, and the entering of usernames/passwords almost impossible.

When trying to use the keyboard:

• A single tap on any key will very often produce a burst of random letters and/or punctuation,
    • Holding down any key produces multiple bursts of random letters and/or punctuation, for as long as the key is held down.
    • The problem persists across apps/settings.

All keys are affected.

• A-Z
      • Random letters
    • Shift
      • Bursts of letters in upper and lower case.
    • &123
      • Bursts of commas, spaces, and return/new line.
    • Backspace
      • Bursts of letters in upper and lower case; including sudden deletions of last few letters, as though spell-corrections.
    • Language button
    • Return Key
    • I have tried adjusting settings in Settings/Time & Language/Keyboard:
      • Language - All combinations of checked/unchecked options.
      • More Keyboard Settings - All combinations of checked/unchecked options.
    • I have tried multiple restarts.
    • I have reset the phone.
    • I installed language (UK), and waited for this and all other updates.
      • Requiring multiple restarts.
    • I have tried multiple further restarts.
    So far, W10 has turned my beloved 930 into a near brick.

Any one out there know what to do?

Keyboard Spamming Random Keys and Unusable :( - - - - - - - - - - ):

PS - Shouting:

Almost nothing works as it should..

• Phone often becomes unresponsive.
    • Phone often freezes when (hold <--) switching between apps.
    • Touching the Start Screen will, 9/10, open Apps A-Z.
    • Touching anything else on the screen usually does nothing.
      • Yes, changing sensitivity/Gloves, etc. is of no help.
      • Oh, except swipe/scrolling, which opens random apps/settings.
      • And swipe/scrolling in Apps A-Z causes switch to Start. or opens random app.
    • Almost all 'Help' links are broken.
    • Language & Region must match, or no Cortana.
      • If you don't have Cortana, you can't have 'Quiet Hours'
      • Why the W10 is Quiet Hours under Cortana?
    • Double-Tap to open phone does not work, even after enabling.
    • I get notifications about 'Touch & Gestures', but there is no such app/setting.
    • Holding down icons in Apps A-Z does not provide options, but just causes the screen to shake.
    • The icon for Groove is blank.
    • In Edge, even if I close windows individually and the fully close the app, previous windows reappear.
    • Copy/paste from another app into OneNote is not possible.
      • Paste symbol is greyed-out.
      • Shame W10 doesn't include a useful note-making app. Oh, hang on..
    • Before resetting I uninstalled the Here apps, after reset the reappeared. Though of course they did not open, but switched to Start.
    • I can't log into any apps, because the keyboard is insane..
      • zwnbbwvnwzvnwznwzvnwbv,, .. ... , , bnwbwbnwbxvwxbvwxnvxxx

• No more issues..?
      • Dozens. But I cannot stand ,mnvaEFJHHLGSWHG messing about START SCREEN_A-Z_START SCREEN_FREEZE_RANDOM SETTING with my now-junk phone any more today..

Antwortsnot67, Jun 17, 2022
  4. Keyboard Spamming Random Keys and Unusable

Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

Redirecting

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jun 17, 2022
Thema:

Keyboard Spamming Random Keys and Unusable

1. Keyboard Spamming Random Keys and Unusable - Similar Threads - Keyboard Spamming Random

2. Keyboard spams q key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard spams q key: Hi my keyboard on my thinkpad L13 10th generation keeps spamming the Q key I already tried the device manager thing the Pasting something into the command thing I tried turning off all the filter keys and sticky keys and even making a new profile in case mine was corrupt and...
  3. Keyboard spamming keys randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard spamming keys randomly: My keyboard randomly spams keys at completely random times, and sometimes restarting my PC doesn't work till it just wears off. After a little digging, I found that I had the same problem as the person in this post;Keyboard spamming keys - Microsoft CommunityReinstalling...
  4. Keyboard spamming keys randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard spamming keys randomly: My keyboard randomly spams keys at completely random times, and sometimes restarting my PC doesn't work till it just wears off. After a little digging, I found that I had the same problem as the person in this post;Keyboard spamming keys - Microsoft CommunityReinstalling...
  5. My keyboard keeps spamming random keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keyboard keeps spamming random keys: My keyboard on my windows 10 keeps spamming keys. It first started spamming "j" and then it started spamming "0" and "8" I thought because I accidentally got water on it so I dried it off and it won't work, so I've been trying different solutions along with buying a new...
  6. My keyboard keeps spamming random keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    My keyboard keeps spamming random keys: My keyboard on my windows 10 keeps spamming keys. It first started spamming "j" and then it started spamming "0" and "8" I thought because I accidentally got water on it so I dried it off and it won't work, so I've been trying different solutions along with buying a new...
  7. My keyboard keeps spamming random keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Keyboard spamming keys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard spamming keys: I have two keyboards and both of them have problems on my gaming PC I recently built a few months back. One of them repeats keys while the other one spams 1s when holding down control and spams a bunch of other random keys like someone's smashing all the keys on the keyboard....
  9. Keys spamming randomly

Keys spamming randomly: I have two keyboards and both of them have problems on my gaming PC I recently built a few months back. One of them repeats keys while the other one spams 1s when holding down control and spams a bunch of other random keys after a while. I've tried to go into safe mode but...
  10. Keys randomly keep spamming

Keys randomly keep spamming: Hello, I am not sure if this is the right place to post but here goes... since yesterday my computer has started to at random intervals spam the "1" key Only spams this key, I have searched online and tried various methods Turning off sticky keys, booting into safemode,...