Windows 10: Keyboard "stick" problem

Discus and support Keyboard "stick" problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Sometimes my keyboard changes behaviour. Like when i press d, desktop opens, f opens feedback, q opens search. I have to restart computer everytime... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SugamKarki1, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Keyboard "stick" problem

Sometimes my keyboard changes behaviour. Like when i press d, desktop opens, f opens feedback, q opens search. I have to restart computer everytime that happens. I am annoyed. Can anyone help me?

:)

SugamKarki1, Jun 5, 2020

2. Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Strange usb stick/keyboard issue

yeah youre right, im gonig to plug the keyboard in the back, thanks

- - - Updated - - -

yeah youre right, im gonig to plug the keyboard in the back, thanks

- - - Updated - - -

looks like all the ports are usb 3.0, i'll plug the keyboard to the back

camilostatis, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Tutman Win User

Keyboard "stick" problem

Strange usb stick/keyboard issue

Sounds like the one USB stick may have some corruption issues or drawing too much power? One suggestion is that you could take the keyboard and plug in the back non 3.0 usb port? It is going to waste on a keyboard when you could have that slot open anyways for high speed transfers! Just a suggestion. Or also try copying the files all the one USB stick and reformat it and then copy the files back and try again. Hope the ideas help!

Tutman, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Keyboard "stick" problem

1. Keyboard "stick" problem - Similar Threads - Keyboard stick problem

2. Problem with USB sticks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with USB sticks: I have tried to format a USB stick. It finished formatting and was empty but the next time I looked I found a folder called SoundBlastBackup. I tried to delete it but its permissions were held by System and nothing I could would let me get at the object.I gave up with that...
  3. Problem with USB sticks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with USB sticks: I have tried to format a USB stick. It finished formatting and was empty but the next time I looked I found a folder called SoundBlastBackup. I tried to delete it but its permissions were held by System and nothing I could would let me get at the object.I gave up with that...
  4. Problem with USB sticks

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Keyboard unresponsive without USB-C Stick

Keyboard unresponsive without USB-C Stick: One of my USB Type-C is misbehaving. I have something plugged in the problematic port for example, a dongle, when I start my laptop, the keyboard is unresponsive.When I have nothing connected to that port, once I get to the log-in screen and try to type my password,...
  6. Strange usb stick/keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange usb stick/keyboard issue: I'm running windows 10 version 1902 build 18362.657 my pc has 2 usb 3.0 ports in the front the first usb port has my usb keyboard plugged in, the second one, I use for usb sticks I have 2 usb sticks, one of them, when plugged in has no issues the other usb stick, when...
  7. USB stick problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    USB stick problem: I am new to this so I will try to explain my problem as best as I can, I've been getting used to my new laptop that has windows 10 on it and so far I have been watching some movies a friend put on a USB stick and up until today it has worked but this morning I put the USB...
  8. Keyboard randomly sticks keys

Keyboard randomly sticks keys: I have an ASUS laptop. The keyboard works fine and the keys aren't actually sticking but on occasion, particularly the 4 key and the alt key would act like they are held down. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the keyboard driver, I've plugged in an external keyboard...
  9. Problem making transparency stick

Problem making transparency stick: I have downloaded form GitHub an app that makes the taskbar transparent and it does a fantastic job but each time I power on or have to reboot for anything the transparency has to be reinstalled. Is there any way of making the transparency permanent?? as it is very...
  10. memory stick problem

memory stick problem: when I but the persons memory stick I had a problem can you help me how do you take the info from the memory stick from the other computer like wipe it off because when I go to office or others it show the other persons profile name....