Windows 10: Keyboard stops working on Lenovo Y700 ideapad

Discus and support Keyboard stops working on Lenovo Y700 ideapad in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ive read almost everything on here and most threads are locked with no answer, why is this? Is there no fix to this problem? This is a HUGE problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BollocksBigglesworth, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Keyboard stops working on Lenovo Y700 ideapad

Ive read almost everything on here and most threads are locked with no answer, why is this? Is there no fix to this problem? This is a HUGE problem people are still having and nobody has an answer because it seems nobody knows anything as to why keyboards just stop working. Ive tried the driver "reinstall" to no avail.. I even reimaged my laptop this afternoon, turned on Crusader Kings, played about 10 minutes and bam, keyboard is gone again.. I am tired of hard power downs, Im going to destroy my hard drive or worse, and seeing this has been an issue going on 3 years now, how is this a thing? Is there a fix coming? Should I just throw this laptop in the trash and quit bothering being online at all? If its happening to me, I can damn well bet its happening to a lot of people, and probably still happening to these people on here who have the same issue.. The keyboard stops working, what is connected to it that makes it just stop responding? AND DO NOT SAY DRIVERS!!!!! Ive had enough with the different sites saying reinstall drivers, there is only one driver standard ps/2.. I cant uninstall it and reinstall it 20 times a day, thats futile and moronic.. Ive searched high and low, microsoft should have answers, but Im guessing probably not? Can someone throw me a bone, tell me where to look, because I have tried everything, I have read everything there is to read on what people have tried.. Nothing works and I am ANGRY!!!

:)

BollocksBigglesworth, Sep 12, 2020
  2. sos_hk Win User
    sos_hk, Sep 12, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    zbook, Sep 12, 2020
  4. philc43 Win User

Keyboard stops working on Lenovo Y700 ideapad

Random BSODs on Lenovo Y700 running windows 10

Everything you have described such as the fresh installations, the random and varied nature of the BSOD all points to unknown hardware failure. The latest dumps tend to confirm that too.

What tests did you run on the SSD and HDD? Is the firmware up to date on the SSD?

Have you tried the Lenovo Hardware diagnostics? https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/gb/en/...eapad-y-series-laptops/y700-15isk/diagnostics

philc43, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

Keyboard stops working on Lenovo Y700 ideapad

1. Keyboard stops working on Lenovo Y700 ideapad - Similar Threads - Keyboard stops working

2. My Lenovo IdeaPad 330S keyboard is working in safe mode but not working in BIOS?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Lenovo IdeaPad 330S keyboard is working in safe mode but not working in BIOS?: My Lenovo IdeaPad 330S keyboard is working in safe mode but not working in BIOS?Have rebooted the system,re-installed the keyboard drivers but it's still same....
  3. My Lenovo IdeaPad 330S keyboard is working in safe mode but not working in BIOS?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Lenovo IdeaPad 330S keyboard is working in safe mode but not working in BIOS?: My Lenovo IdeaPad 330S keyboard is working in safe mode but not working in BIOS?Have rebooted the system,re-installed the keyboard drivers but it's still same....
  4. My Lenovo IdeaPad 330S keyboard is working in safe mode but not working in BIOS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. The touchpad is not working on my Lenovo ideapad.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The touchpad is not working on my Lenovo ideapad.: please help i recently updated my drivers but all of a sudden, my touchpad stopped working and not showing in device manger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-touchpad-is-not-working-on-my-lenovo-ideapad/1aae422e-bda6-4957-a672-98e12646a540
  6. Camera not working on Lenovo Ideapad S340

Camera not working on Lenovo Ideapad S340: HELP! Have tried everything, no driver updates found. Have unistalled and reinstalled. Checked all settings. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-working-on-lenovo-ideapad-s340/8bf4b766-102f-485f-8c85-18e378819a03
  7. camera on lenovo ideapad is not working

camera on lenovo ideapad is not working: camera on lenovo ideapad is not working and in device manager i am not able to see camera drivers .. please help [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-on-lenovo-ideapad-is-not-working/472d3bf5-102e-43e0-b7d1-7ca136de3dce
  8. Touchscreen stopped working on Lenovo Ideapad... Again

Touchscreen stopped working on Lenovo Ideapad... Again: Back in December of last year, my touchscreen stopped working and I posted a question with all the details for my problem. I only received one response which was just some questions followed by a recommendation that did no good. I replied with answers but heard nothing after...
  9. Random BSODs on Lenovo Y700

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs on Lenovo Y700: So as of recently, I've been experiencing a lot of random BSODs while using my Lenovo Y700 gaming laptop. I've run all the hardware scans on memory and hard disks and they came out clean. I've reinstalled windows maybe thrice already but I still get the errors and I cant seem...
  10. Lenovo ideapad 110 Touchpad not working

Lenovo ideapad 110 Touchpad not working: Touchpad is no longer working and is not showing in Device Manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-110-touchpad-not-working/69f7f4e3-f7f1-4c35-9d41-7ceebb347cf8