Windows 10: Keyboard stuck in Digital mode on Lenova Yoga. Help!

Discus and support Keyboard stuck in Digital mode on Lenova Yoga. Help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-stuck-in-digital-mode-on-lenova-yoga-help/90c533a7-10d3-4d3f-bb73-2e44edfeac4c Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JennyT52, May 24, 2019.

1. JennyT52 Win User

Keyboard stuck in Digital mode on Lenova Yoga. Help!

Keyboard

:)

JennyT52, May 24, 2019
  2. Micha0725 Win User

lenova yoga 2 - windows 10 upgrade made tablet mode work slow or not at all

When I switch to tablet mode the lenova Yoga 2 hardly runs, it's like it is bogged down, what can I try?

Micha0725, May 24, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, May 24, 2019
  4. Keyboard stuck in Digital mode on Lenova Yoga. Help!

Windows 10 on Lenova Yoga with USB keyboard and mouse attached

I have a external USB keyboard and mouse attached to my Lenova Yoga laptop. 1 or more Excel spreadsheets are open on my laptop. I have been working on one of the spreadsheets. I go to another open application: Chrome, Word, etc. to look at something.
    I hover the mouse over the excel icon on the task bar to go back into Excel. The active sheet appears on screen but I can not get to the open spreadsheet. Windows 10 keeps bounces me back to the desktop. I also notices the ALT-Tab function does not work
    at all in Windows 10. Any help would be appreciated. The only way I could get back to my spreadsheet was to close everything down and then restart my laptop. This happens frequently.

CCarsonusj, May 24, 2019
Thema:

Keyboard stuck in Digital mode on Lenova Yoga. Help!

1. Keyboard stuck in Digital mode on Lenova Yoga. Help! - Similar Threads - Keyboard stuck Digital

2. Keyboard Stuck in Shortcut Mode?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard Stuck in Shortcut Mode?: I believe the computer is stuck in shortcut mode, which is a mode I recently learned about in resolving this issue. Typing on the keyboard runs shortcuts instead of typing, this happens with the on-screen keyboard as well. Additionally, when I move the mouse across the screen...
  3. Keyboard Stuck in Shortcut Mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Stuck in Shortcut Mode?: I believe the computer is stuck in shortcut mode, which is a mode I recently learned about in resolving this issue. Typing on the keyboard runs shortcuts instead of typing, this happens with the on-screen keyboard as well. Additionally, when I move the mouse across the screen...
  4. Keyboard Stuck in Shortcut Mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Old files will not open on my Windows Home 11 Lenova Yoga laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old files will not open on my Windows Home 11 Lenova Yoga laptop: I have MS Office 365 and Adobe Acrobat installed on my computer and in the last year, when I try to open any old file, MS Office or PDF, the program either opens and says the file can't be found, isn't supported or just opens a blank screen in that program. All of the old...
  6. Old files will not open on my Windows Home 11 Lenova Yoga laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Old files will not open on my Windows Home 11 Lenova Yoga laptop: I have MS Office 365 and Adobe Acrobat installed on my computer and in the last year, when I try to open any old file, MS Office or PDF, the program either opens and says the file can't be found, isn't supported or just opens a blank screen in that program. All of the old...
  7. Lenova Yoga Camera

Lenova Yoga Camera: How can I get the camera to work on a Lenovo Yoga. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenova-yoga-camera/c8f72fef-5a62-4651-ad4c-7938d427cc89
  8. Lenovo Yoga Keyboard

Lenovo Yoga Keyboard: My new computer keyboard is not lighting up. Is there anything I can do to get it to come on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-yoga-keyboard/87327186-bd96-46fa-8a3d-d29139942ea6
  9. Microsoft Digital Media Pro Keyboard, Mode; 1031

Microsoft Digital Media Pro Keyboard, Mode; 1031: I need software and drivers to reinstall this keyboard. The "My Favorites" buttons stopped working. Everything else still works fine on the keyboard....
  10. lenova

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lenova: why does my Lenovo laptop keep freezing up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenova/861752e8-c4be-46b2-9c9b-2cd35e2e1e4d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. exit tablet mode lenova

2. lenovo yoga stuck in tablet mode