Windows 10: Keyboard suddenly stoped working and doesn't show on device manager.

Discus and support Keyboard suddenly stoped working and doesn't show on device manager. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a hp z-book 15 the keyboard suddenly stopped working but the keyboard light can still turned on an off from the keyboard. Every other thing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jay.H, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Jay.H Win User

Keyboard suddenly stoped working and doesn't show on device manager.

I have a hp z-book 15 the keyboard suddenly stopped working but the keyboard light can still turned on an off from the keyboard. Every other thing doesn't work.

I tried updating the drive but doesn't show on device manager. I also tried trobule shooting the keyboard but nothing happened.

Appreciate any help pls.

:)

Jay.H, Apr 27, 2020

2. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Apr 27, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Keyboard suddenly stoped working and doesn't show on device manager. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 27, 2020
  4. Keyboard suddenly stoped working and doesn't show on device manager.

Device Manager Un-Hiding Hidden Devices

When you connect a plug and play device, Windows Plug and Play manager detects it, finds and installs the driver. Device Manager lists the device with a solid icon.

The driver is only removed when you uninstall the device, not simply by disconnecting the device. When the device is disconnected, its driver is still installed. By default, Device Manager only displays connected devices. When you show hidden devices, note the Bluetooth icon you see is semi-transparent (not opaque). That indicates a "non-present" device. Sometimes also called a "ghost" device. The driver is still installed but the device is not currently detected (i.e. not connected).

Device can be disconnected when
    • Device unplugged (e.g. removing a USB device)
    • Turning a device OFF
    • Disabling the device in BIOS (then windows won't detect it) or
    • Device failure

So
    • Check BIOS as suggested
    • Check board connections
    • Can b/t be turned off by a switch? or keyboard combination?
    Also possible the b/t h/w failed

ComputerGeek, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

Keyboard suddenly stoped working and doesn't show on device manager.

1. Keyboard suddenly stoped working and doesn't show on device manager. - Similar Threads - Keyboard suddenly stoped

2. Webcam Doesn't Show In Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam Doesn't Show In Device Manager: Hello, I was in a google meet when my webcam completely shut down and stopped working. I have an integrated webcam and have already looked at a fair amount of the similar threads to this to try and solve the issue but nothing has worked so far. I have a Samsung Notebook 5 and...
  3. My sculpt keyboard doesn't work: doesn't show up as a device

My sculpt keyboard doesn't work: doesn't show up as a device: My sculpt keyboard suddenly stopped sending signal after I gently wiped the dust off it. It was working, and after dusting it stopped. The receiving dongle is detected, but no keyboard shows up in the device list. I don't see a pairing button nor a power switch for it....
  4. all of a sudden scrolling stoped working?

in Windows 10 Customization
    all of a sudden scrolling stoped working?: im not sure why, but i cant seem to scroll with my touchpad anymore. I tryed to look under touchpad settings but there wasn't anything about scrolling in it...[ATTACH]...
  5. Webcam doesn't show in device manager. Doesn't work.

Webcam doesn't show in device manager. Doesn't work.: I have an HP model 15-bs289wm. I tried accessing the integrated webcam for work and when I use the Microsoft camera app I get a message that says "We can't find your camera. Check to be sure it is connected and installed properly, that it isn't being blocked by anti-virus...
  6. keyboard not working and not showing up in device manager

keyboard not working and not showing up in device manager: Hi All, looks like my keyboard has dissapeared from my device manager list and i dont know how to get it back. ive tried troubleshooting the keyboard and restarting but both of them do not work. [ATTACH]...
  7. Lenovo laptop keyboard doesn't work and doesn't show up in Device manager

Lenovo laptop keyboard doesn't work and doesn't show up in Device manager: Hi, I'm having a bit of trouble with my laptop keyboard. I tried using a utility to update a bunch of my drivers at once (stupid, I know) without creating a restore point before (stupider). After doing that, and restarting my laptop to apply the changes, my keyboard and...
  8. keyboard not working and not showing up in device manager

keyboard not working and not showing up in device manager: hi. using on-screen keyboard to type this . my laptop keyboard is not working except the power button, indicating it is a software issue. when i go to device manager to update the driver , there is no keyboard option available . it is simply not there. how do i update my...
  9. The HDMI connection doesn't work all of a sudden. In the Devices Manager there are no...

The HDMI connection doesn't work all of a sudden. In the Devices Manager there are no...: After an automatic upgrade of my Windows 10 I've had to face a lot of issues: black screen, no wifi signal, never-ending start up process... So I finally decided to perform a clean start-up, assuming the loss of all my personal files and programs. When I finally got my...
  10. Device Cenus Stoped Working

in Windows 10 Support
    Device Cenus Stoped Working: Like title say i get this error every day on specific hour,i don't know why i get this in the first place,the problem was appeared after June Cumulative Update and its keeps appear in my reliability monitor every day,its kinda frustrating because i do not know how to fix it....