Windows 10: keyboard suddenly stops working mid game

Discus and support keyboard suddenly stops working mid game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi there everyone its been about 5 days that suddenly in mid game my keyboard stops working tried everything and still have the issue sfcscan,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AmirZangooei, Mar 5, 2021.

1. keyboard suddenly stops working mid game

hi there everyone

its been about 5 days that suddenly in mid game my keyboard stops working

tried everything and still have the issue sfcscan, reinstall drivers, .....

hope someone can help me solve this issue

:)

AmirZangooei, Mar 5, 2021
  2. bahbryson Win User

Keyboard stops working in games

hello my keyboard just stops working when im playing games, ive tried multiple keyboards in every usb hub and it keeps happening. it only happened in black ops 4 but then started in destiny 2 now in almost any game i play my keyboard will shut off midgame but my mouse will still work. anyone know what will cause this issue? help me please and thank you i cant figure this out

bahbryson, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    keyboard stopped working after bootup in windows 10

Hi Thomas,

There may be a number of reasons why a keyboard would suddenly stop functioning properly. Kindly provide answers to the information listed below, so we could further assess on this issue:

• Are you getting any error messages that could pertain to your keyboard?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Are there any noticeable physical damages on the keyboard?
    • Is the keyboard connected to the PC wired or wireless?
    • Does this issue happen intermittently, or all the time?
    Please advise. We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Mark Isi, Mar 5, 2021
  4. WizardFIN Win User

keyboard suddenly stops working mid game

BSOD Mid R6S game

I got the bluescreen mid r6s game and it appears to have been caused by ntkrnlmp.exe.

I would appreciate if somebody would give me some suggestions on how to fix this.

Attachment 208818

WizardFIN, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

keyboard suddenly stops working mid game

1. keyboard suddenly stops working mid game - Similar Threads - keyboard suddenly stops

2. my keyboard suddenly stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my keyboard suddenly stopped working.: My Keyboard suddenly stopped working, I have tried a few different things from reading on the internet. But i still cannot get it to work. The mouse works and the touch screen works...
  3. my keyboard suddenly stopped working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my keyboard suddenly stopped working.: My Keyboard suddenly stopped working, I have tried a few different things from reading on the internet. But i still cannot get it to work. The mouse works and the touch screen works...
  4. Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working Suddenly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working Suddenly: This is kind of complicated, but I'm hoping someone has some insight.I have an All In One HP running Windows 10. Lately it's been doing some odd things -- gets unresponsive and requires a restart, which has always helped.Today the keyboard and mouse stopped working all of a...
  5. Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working Suddenly

Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working Suddenly: This is kind of complicated, but I'm hoping someone has some insight.I have an All In One HP running Windows 10. Lately it's been doing some odd things -- gets unresponsive and requires a restart, which has always helped.Today the keyboard and mouse stopped working all of a...
  6. Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working Suddenly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. games stop working suddenly

games stop working suddenly: games stop working suddenly on windows 11 displaying an error messege that it cant run on this version. this happend to two games already it didnot happen at the same time even though i have been playing them for a month after upgrading to windows 11 without any problems....
  8. games stop working suddenly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games stop working suddenly: games stop working suddenly on windows 11 displaying an error messege that it cant run on this version. this happend to two games already it didnot happen at the same time even though i have been playing them for a month after upgrading to windows 11 without any problems....
  9. All mice and keyboard stop working mid-use

All mice and keyboard stop working mid-use: Hi, all, I found many similar problems, but mine has a strange specificity that leads me to think it's something different, so here it goes. When I boot up my computer everything is normal and working perfectly. Then, at seemingly random moments, the mouse and keyboard...
  10. touchpad and keyboard suddenly stopped working

touchpad and keyboard suddenly stopped working: the touchpad and keyboard suddenly stopped working a few seconds after the computer starts. i did a system restore and it worked well for a few hours before it stopped working again. im not sure if this is because of the windows 10 updates. i mean, do i need to perform system...