Windows 10: Keyboard Toggle between (2 ) and ( ")

Discus and support Keyboard Toggle between (2 ) and ( ") in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; green symbol, occurs occasionally, I forget how to fix, using (Fn)? Why does it happen? I tried switching to English (United States) and this didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HollyMackenzie1, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Keyboard Toggle between (2 ) and ( ")

green symbol, occurs occasionally, I forget how to fix, using (Fn)? Why does it happen? I tried switching to English (United States) and this didn't help, with Canadian language pack (not a downloaded app)

:)

HollyMackenzie1, Mar 31, 2019
  2. takumi86 Win User

Toggling between keyboard input methods in complex Chinese

Hi, if you need to toggle between different keyboards you need to follow these steps:

• Click the Start menu and select Settings.
    • Select Time & language.
    • Click Region & language in the left column.
    • Under Languages click the language you want as default and click Set as default.
    Hope that helps.

takumi86, Mar 31, 2019
  3. To Turn On or Off Toggle Keys Tone

Hi Marcela,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you have an issue with sound on toggle keys, I suggest you to change the toggle keys settings
    and check.

Steps:

• Press Windows key from keyboard and type
      Toggle.
    • Select Hear a tone while pressing Caps lock, Num lock and Scroll lock.
    • Under Toggle keys, change the settings and check.

If the issue still persists, Run troubleshooter from
    Fix sound problems and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with updated status of this issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 31, 2019
  4. Keyboard Toggle between (2 ) and ( ")

Toggle keys stopped working after Windows 10 update

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the toggle keys stopped working after the update. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

This issue may arise when the toggle option is turned off in the settings page.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

• Access Settings from Start Menu.
    • From Settings, click
      Ease of Access.
    • Select Keyboard from the options.
    • Cast a glance at the right pane of Keyboard. you can see
      Toggle Keys option with a slider.
    • Switch the slider to On mode and activate the feature.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Mar 31, 2019
Thema:

Keyboard Toggle between (2 ) and ( ")

1. Keyboard Toggle between (2 ) and ( ") - Similar Threads - Keyboard Toggle between

2. keyboard shortcut to move cursor between 2 monitors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard shortcut to move cursor between 2 monitors?: Windows 11Is there a keyboard shortcut to move the cursor between 2 monitors? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-shortcut-to-move-cursor-between-2/31c64548-5daa-4601-9b08-9275c1df6876
  3. keyboard shortcut to move cursor between 2 monitors?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard shortcut to move cursor between 2 monitors?: Windows 11Is there a keyboard shortcut to move the cursor between 2 monitors? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-shortcut-to-move-cursor-between-2/31c64548-5daa-4601-9b08-9275c1df6876
  4. sounds for toggle keys 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sounds for toggle keys 2: Ref this post - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sounds-for-toggle-keys/bb96f504-5559-4b32-a01e-823454911ef0I have tried solutions 1 and 2. Both work, for a period, then revert to being off. Toggle Sounds is ON. Allow the shortcut key to turn on Toggle...
  5. sounds for toggle keys 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sounds for toggle keys 2: Ref this post - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sounds-for-toggle-keys/bb96f504-5559-4b32-a01e-823454911ef0I have tried solutions 1 and 2. Both work, for a period, then revert to being off. Toggle Sounds is ON. Allow the shortcut key to turn on Toggle...
  6. sounds for toggle keys 2

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Toggle between network settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Toggle between network settings: Is there a way in Win 10 to set locations, such that one "Work" for example has a fixed IP, and "Home" has DHCP and I can switch between them without having to enter the settings each time? Those names are just examples.... Thanks. submitted by /u/wa1oui [link] [comments]...
  8. Possible to make a keyboard shortcut that toggles between light and dark mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Possible to make a keyboard shortcut that toggles between light and dark mode?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wozmatic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gntxxa/possible_to_make_a_keyboard_shortcut_that_toggles/
  9. how to disable taskbar toggling, where it switches between 2 programs

in Windows 10 Support
    how to disable taskbar toggling, where it switches between 2 programs: I have two windows open, chrome and firefox. Each of course has a taskbar tab. If I click on the chrome tab it brings the chrome window into focus. But then if I click the chrome tab again, it brings the firefox window into focus. I assume this is default windows behavior...
  10. How to toggle between file arrangements-detailed

in Windows 10 Support
    How to toggle between file arrangements-detailed: This is may sound a bit unique, I want to be able to change the arrangement of files in my folder by some sort of simple action, let me elaborate, I have a folder on my PC, the PC is used by the entire family , (I'm a teenager and obviously ain't a kid anymore, I watch a lot...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. toggle between windows

2. how to toggle between windows from keyboard

3. keyboard with toggle

4. How to toggle between 2 keyboards,
  5. how toggle between at and 2