Windows 10: Keyboard, touch pad and onscreen keyboard stopped working

Discus and support Keyboard, touch pad and onscreen keyboard stopped working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My hp pavilion 360 convertible keyboard stopped working. I uninstalled and reinstalled windows 10, then the touchpad and onscreen keyboard stopped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AnieUbong, May 21, 2022.

1. AnieUbong Win User

Keyboard, touch pad and onscreen keyboard stopped working

My hp pavilion 360 convertible keyboard stopped working. I uninstalled and reinstalled windows 10, then the touchpad and onscreen keyboard stopped working too. I cannot type at all. Help!!!

:)

AnieUbong, May 21, 2022
  2. kckckc Win User

Keyboard and touch pad not working after using as tablet mode

I have a toshiba convertible laptop, I was using it in both laptop mode and tablet mode. Suddenly after converting from tablet mode to laptop mode the keyboard and touch pad stopped working in windows. The keyboard is functional and working in bios I am able to change the options in bios but when it comes to windows only the function keys are working to change the system settings. The touch pad is also having the same issue.

kckckc, May 21, 2022
  3. Ztruker Win User
    Onscreen Keyboard

How are you bringing up the keyboard?

For me, I right click on the Taskbar and select Show touch keyboard button, then when I click on that I get the Onscreen keyboard at the bottom of the screen and it looks like this:

Keyboard, touch pad and onscreen keyboard stopped working [​IMG]

Ztruker, May 21, 2022
  4. mgieb Win User

onscreen keyboard

I have a Dell Latitude 7220 tablet using Windows 10. The device is currently in tablet mode and the onscreen keyboard will not deploy. The keyboard icon is visible in the bottom right hand corner, but nothing happens when you click on it. I have gone in the keyboard settings and checked use your device without a physical keyboard--Use on screen keyboard. In addition, the box under ease of access-keyboard-use onscreen keyboard is also checked.

A floating keyboard is available with the win+ctrl+0 keys, but I am wondering why I cannot have the icon or have an auto pop-up when typing is available. Any suggestions would be wonderful.

Thank you.

mgieb, May 21, 2022
Thema:

1. Keyboard, touch pad and onscreen keyboard stopped working - Similar Threads - Keyboard touch pad

2. Keyboard, touch pad and onscreen keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard, touch pad and onscreen keyboard stopped working: My hp pavilion 360 convertible keyboard stopped working. I uninstalled and reinstalled windows 10, then the touchpad and onscreen keyboard stopped working too. I cannot type at all. Help!!!...
  3. Keyboard, touch pad and onscreen keyboard stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard, touch pad and onscreen keyboard stopped working: My hp pavilion 360 convertible keyboard stopped working. I uninstalled and reinstalled windows 10, then the touchpad and onscreen keyboard stopped working too. I cannot type at all. Help!!!...
  4. onscreen keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    onscreen keyboard: I have a Dell Latitude 7220 tablet using Windows 10. The device is currently in tablet mode and the onscreen keyboard will not deploy. The keyboard icon is visible in the bottom right hand corner, but nothing happens when you click on it. I have gone in the keyboard settings...
  5. keyboard and touch pad quit working

keyboard and touch pad quit working: I have an HP laptop and cannot use my laptop keyboard or touchpad. I have an external keyboard and mouse that I am currently using to type this. I did an HP diagnostics and spoke to an agent. they say it is a microsoft 10 problem. How do I fix this?...
  6. onscreen touch keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    onscreen touch keyboard: I want to use my onscreen touch keyboard but nothing happens when I click the icon in the tray at the bottom of my screen. I have a regular keyboard but I need to use some emojis for a particular kid and I don't know of any other way to access any except from the onscreen...
  7. Keyboard and Touch pad don't work

Keyboard and Touch pad don't work: I factory reset my laptop a couple of weeks ago. When I did, it updated my Windows 10 to a more current version. After this update I have been unable to use my keyboard and touchpad. When I go into the bios both still work, but once Windows boots they don't work again. I have...
  8. Malfunctioning of touch pad and keyboard

Malfunctioning of touch pad and keyboard: Hello, I have Lenovo G40-70, winfdows 10 Recently I have been observing a strange behavior. The delete button doesn't work when I press it, but at randomly. Then it doesn't stop deleting the text until it deletes everything in the text box. Initially thought hardware button...
  9. laptop keyboard and touch pad is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop keyboard and touch pad is not working: After reinstalling windows 10,my laptop's keyboard and touch pad doesn't works after 2 or 3 days. But actually turns off by itself. We have done everything but all insane.Please help me!...
  10. Keyboard and touch pad issue

Keyboard and touch pad issue: I have HP x360 laptop with Windows 10 on it. The problem is my keyboard and touch pad only works in BIOS mode but not when Windows get loaded. I have tried installing different OS too (Windows 7, Windows 8) but the problem still persists. During hardware tests, the keyboard...