Windows 10: Keyboard tyoing J or Z

Discus and support Keyboard tyoing J or Z in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I type ઝ in Microsoft Indic language keyboard for Gujarati ? When I type Z for ઝ I get `જ`, can anyone help ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShankutSomaiya, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Keyboard tyoing J or Z

How do I type ઝ in Microsoft Indic language keyboard for Gujarati ? When I type Z for ઝ I get `જ`, can anyone help ?

:)

ShankutSomaiya, Jul 17, 2019

2. Vodafone K4510-Z Compatibility with Windows10

Hi Andre,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to uninstall the current driver for Vodafone K4510-Z, download the latest driver from manufacturer’s website and install it in compatibility mode.

Follow the below step.

Step 1: Uninstall Vodafone K4510-Z driver.

• Press Windows key + x and select Program and Feature.

• Select Vodafone K4510-Z.

• Right click and select Uninstall.
    Step 2: Download the latest driver from the manufacturer’s website and install it in compatibility mode.

To run a program in compatibility mode, refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Note: Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    System Z

Hello,

For this issue, we'll be needing more information regarding this System Z that you are having issues with. Kindly provide more details, and answer the following information:

• Is this System Z a program, system file, an unrecognized disk drive, or hardware/device?
    • Did you make any changes on the settings of your PC prior to the appearance of this System Z?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    If you could also provide a screenshot, that would be much helpful in further assessing this issue. We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Mark Isi, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Keyboard tyoing J or Z

Capital J will not print

Hello Robert,

Thank you for posting the Query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting,I would like you to answer the following question:

• Are you able to print any other letter with the help of shift key?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    • Are you facing this issue with both the shift key?

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

Step 1

If both Shift keys are not working, Try to check if sticky keys feature on windows is on. Sticky keys should be disabled.

To disable sticky keys, Please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + X and click on Control panel.
    • Go into control panel > Accessibility Options.
    • under keyboard there is sticky keys.
    • Remove the tick and click apply and
      OK

If issue persists,

Step 2

Follow the steps below to update the keyboard drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Go to device manager.
    • Right-click your keyboard devices.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Keyboard tyoing J or Z

1. Keyboard tyoing J or Z - Similar Threads - Keyboard tyoing

2. Easiest way to configure the UK keyboard to use accented characters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Easiest way to configure the UK keyboard to use accented characters: Please excuse my exasperation....As the last discussion on this subject has been locked, yet again preventing any continuity of discussion whatsoever of Microsoft's failure to support a fairly obvious and common requirement and where the solution at that time was that a...
  3. Easiest way to configure the UK keyboard to use accented characters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Easiest way to configure the UK keyboard to use accented characters: Please excuse my exasperation....As the last discussion on this subject has been locked, yet again preventing any continuity of discussion whatsoever of Microsoft's failure to support a fairly obvious and common requirement and where the solution at that time was that a...
  4. Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues: Everytime I open an application, dependent on the size of the application.. in larger terms, my cursor and my keys will freeze in game not physically. It never did this before. I’ve already tried re-installing the mouse and keyboard drivers, and it’s still not working. Other...
  5. Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues

Windows 11 Mouse/Keyboard/Microphone Issues: Everytime I open an application, dependent on the size of the application.. in larger terms, my cursor and my keys will freeze in game not physically. It never did this before. I’ve already tried re-installing the mouse and keyboard drivers, and it’s still not working. Other...
  6. I only see my screensaver after not giving input on my keyboard or mouse for a while.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I only see my screensaver after not giving input on my keyboard or mouse for a while.: Hi, its really quite simple, after i dont touch my keyboard or mouse for a while my screen just only shows my wallpaper and hides all my apps and taskbar. i have tried to stop this from happening by using for example an autoclicker but with no success. I have tried watching...
  7. I only see my screensaver after not giving input on my keyboard or mouse for a while.

I only see my screensaver after not giving input on my keyboard or mouse for a while.: Hi, its really quite simple, after i dont touch my keyboard or mouse for a while my screen just only shows my wallpaper and hides all my apps and taskbar. i have tried to stop this from happening by using for example an autoclicker but with no success. I have tried watching...
  8. New Microsoft Arc keyboard suddenly stopped working have tried on two different laptops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Microsoft Arc keyboard suddenly stopped working have tried on two different laptops: I recently bought a new Microsoft Arc keyboard which worked well for a week. It suddenly stopped working on a windows 11 laptop. I even tried on a different windows 10 laptop but the keyboard is not working on either.The keyboard is recognised on both laptops, drivers are...
  9. New Microsoft Arc keyboard suddenly stopped working have tried on two different laptops

New Microsoft Arc keyboard suddenly stopped working have tried on two different laptops: I recently bought a new Microsoft Arc keyboard which worked well for a week. It suddenly stopped working on a windows 11 laptop. I even tried on a different windows 10 laptop but the keyboard is not working on either.The keyboard is recognised on both laptops, drivers are...
  10. New Microsoft Arc keyboard suddenly stopped working have tried on two different laptops

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware