Windows 10: Keyboard types backwards intermittently and scrolling flickers/freezes.

Discus and support Keyboard types backwards intermittently and scrolling flickers/freezes. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Aloha. I'm having an issue with all keyboards (physical, on screen, Bluetooth) typing in reverse. It dosent happen all the time, just most. The problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlohaKen, May 24, 2019.

1. AlohaKen Win User

Keyboard types backwards intermittently and scrolling flickers/freezes.

Aloha. I'm having an issue with all keyboards (physical, on screen, Bluetooth) typing in reverse. It dosent happen all the time, just most. The problem started just after the failed update due to me having an SD card plugged in. I have tried running the troubleshooter, re-installing the drivers, uninstalling the update, reinstalling the update, system restore, and a clean boot. Disabling the PIN sign-on helped for a week, but now it's back. I'm noticing there are others posting that they are having the same issue, but the "thread is locked" and I can't join the conversation. Any help would be appreciated. Mahalo!

:)

AlohaKen, May 24, 2019
  2. GerryNN Win User

types backwards

Computer will suddenly type any words entered backwards, screen will not scroll down (only flicker and jump), an icon selected on desktop will only display the icon listed at top of desktop, no matter which icon I select.

GerryNN, May 24, 2019
  3. Type "ॐ" & browser flickering while scrolling

Wanted to type "ॐ" using marathi keyboard. Anyone suggest?
    Also facing flickering of browser/ Edge after opening 3-4 tabs & while scrolling down. Any fixes..going to get in next Updates?

AbhijitDalvi, May 24, 2019
  4. Joe Men Win User

Type "ॐ" & browser flickering while scrolling

Hello,
    Abhijit

Thank you for posting your query to Microsoft Community. We understand that you wanted to type texts using Marathi characters and facing flickering issues on the Edge browser while scrolling, when 3-4 tabs are open. We're here to help.

There are two ways you can type texts on the Marathi characters. By adding the Marathi keyboard or using an app.

Follow the steps below to add a Marathi keyboard:

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap Time & language.
    • Tap Keyboard.
    • Tap Add keyboards.
    • Scroll from the list of keyboard languages you can install and put a check mark on the
      Marathi check box.
    • Tap on the Check button.
    • Once the Marathi character keyboard is installed, you can change keyboard language by
      swiping left or right on the space bar key.
    For the app method, you can download the
    Type Marathi+
    app which is free. With this app, you can type in Marathi and share it to the world via social apps,
    SMS and Mail with a click of a button.

Regarding your concern about the screen flickering when you scroll using the Edge browser, please clear your Internet cache by following the steps below:

• Tap on the ellipsis button [. . .] on the lower right portion of the Edge browser screen.
    • Tap Settings.
    • Tap Choose what to clear button under the Clear browsing data.
    • Put a check mark on the Cached data and files,
      Cookies and saved website data, and Form data.
    • Tap the Clear button.
    Hope this helps.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Joe Men, May 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Keyboard types backwards intermittently and scrolling flickers/freezes. - Similar Threads - Keyboard types backwards

2. How to stop my keyboard from typing backward

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop my keyboard from typing backward: My name is saksham goyal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-my-keyboard-from-typing-backward/06077e87-d9aa-48c5-afbe-d6251b4dafda
  3. How to stop my keyboard from typing backward

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop my keyboard from typing backward: My name is saksham goyal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-my-keyboard-from-typing-backward/06077e87-d9aa-48c5-afbe-d6251b4dafda
  4. qwertyuiop[]\ keyboard row intermittent typing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    qwertyuiop[]\ keyboard row intermittent typing.: Dell Inspiron 5406 2-in-1 laptop. Windows 10Intermittent typing problems. Affects keys in the qwerty row. Sometimes letter will not display when key pressed. Sometimes multiples of same letter will display with single key press. Using shift key will sometimes get letter to...
  5. qwertyuiop[]\ keyboard row intermittent typing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    qwertyuiop[]\ keyboard row intermittent typing.: Dell Inspiron 5406 2-in-1 laptop. Windows 10Intermittent typing problems. Affects keys in the qwerty row. Sometimes letter will not display when key pressed. Sometimes multiples of same letter will display with single key press. Using shift key will sometimes get letter to...
  6. Fix Keyboard typing backward issue in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Keyboard typing backward issue in Windows 10: [ATTACH]It is quite rare to have your PC’s keyboard typing backward. Nevertheless, a considerable […] This article Fix Keyboard typing backward issue in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard Intermittent Typing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard Intermittent Typing: I just received my Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard today Model#1898, I got it installed and it works great, except that if I stop using the keyboard for a minute or 2, the keyboard stops responding and will not type, almost as if it's going to sleep. But it takes 30 seconds-1...
  8. Backward typing and uncontrollable scroll issue on Windows 10 x64.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Backward typing and uncontrollable scroll issue on Windows 10 x64.: I have been having problems with all my computers since the last Windows system update. I have two computers, a desktop and a laptop. In the desktop, the keyboard went insane. It typed double letters and the cursos flickered constantly. It is currently being formatted but...
  9. Keyboard Types Backwards - one reason for this

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard Types Backwards - one reason for this: The Ctrl + left or right OR Up or Down arrow key combo controls the direction of typing on my PC. Not sure whether it's Windows 10 or Sony that has this feature (Mine's a Sony Vaio Notebook). I know this has been a hot topic in the past, so hope it helps someone out...
  10. HP started typing backwards, won't scroll

in Windows 10 Support
    HP started typing backwards, won't scroll: .My HP Envy 15 started slowly acting odd and only typing totally backwards (weird) sometimes, then a lot. I figured it was directly related to an auto update that I never asked for. There were a few other things that I noticed that changed too, my laptop gradually started...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keyboard types backwards

2. mouse scrolls backwards intermittently

3. key on wireless keyboard types intermittently

4. Windows 10 intermittent keyboard typing backwards,
  5. sometimes my keyboard types backwards,
  6. MOUSE SETTINGS WHEN KEYBOARD TYPES BACKWARDS