Windows 10: Keyboard typing 3.bn3.bn//

Discus and support Keyboard typing 3.bn3.bn// in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was trying to finish my Homework and my keyboard suddenly start messing typing like this : 3.bn3.bn//and it's keep typing own i don't know what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EnvyNight, May 30, 2021.

1. EnvyNight Win User

Keyboard typing 3.bn3.bn//

I was trying to finish my Homework and my keyboard suddenly start messing typing like this : 3.bn3.bn//and it's keep typing own i don't know what problem is my keyboard and i use my new keyboard to stop that typing even isn't work they still typing that word.also when it typing that word if i click space it's typing wrong character likeWhen i type "S" they enter to Settings and and typing Spacebar it's direct delete my filesand even its started randomly shutdowneverytime i open my laptop sometimes its randomly shutdown.and the random shutdown i try to drained the battery yes its work but every

:)

EnvyNight, May 30, 2021
  2. Geethu B Win User

Issue with typing using keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with typing using keyboard.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Which web browser are you using?
    • Are you facing this issue on all the web browsers?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Damaged hardware.

2. Missing Windows Updates.

3. Corrupt keyboard driver.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to connect an external keyboard and check if the issue persists or not.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to download and install all available Windows Updates and devices drivers from the computer manufacturer website.

Method 3:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to download and install latest keyboard driver from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, May 30, 2021
  3. Typing, keyboard

Hi,

There could be some reasons why you're having a problem with your keyboard. To better assist you, we would like to ask you a few questions:

• Have you made any recent changes on your PC prior to this issue?
    • Did you encounter any error messages?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest scanning your PC using an antivirus program and check if this step will resolve the issue.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Ronalene Mat, May 30, 2021
  4. Keyboard typing 3.bn3.bn//

How do I change the default keyboard from handwriting to typing on Windows 10

Hi Paul,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need to know more information to help you better.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you enabled the tablet mode settings on Windows 10?

Kindly follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Turn off on screen keyboard

• Open Start menu, type Settings in search bar and click on Settings.
    • Click on Ease of access and select keyboard.
    • Turn off the on screen keyboard.

Step 2: Turn off tablet mode

I suggest you to turn off tablet mode, as it may also be the cause for the issue.

• Open Start menu, type tablet mode settings in search bar and click on it.
    • Turn off the tablet mode option and check if it helps.

Reference: I suggest you to refer the below link and check if it helps.

Change your language or keyboard

Change your keyboard layout

The steps applies for Windows 10 also.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, May 30, 2021
Thema:

Keyboard typing 3.bn3.bn//

1. Keyboard typing 3.bn3.bn// - Similar Threads - Keyboard typing bn3

2. 3 types of BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 types of BSOD: Hey!I recently got a BSOD while playing a game Age of Wonders 4, the stop code was system_service_exception. Later followed by 2 more with different stop codes.After the first one I rebooted, it worked but when I opened up steam to boot the game again I got an application...
  3. 3 types of BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3 types of BSOD: Hey!I recently got a BSOD while playing a game Age of Wonders 4, the stop code was system_service_exception. Later followed by 2 more with different stop codes.After the first one I rebooted, it worked but when I opened up steam to boot the game again I got an application...
  4. Why is my keyboard not typing in the first 1-3 characters?

Why is my keyboard not typing in the first 1-3 characters?: Hi, i dont know why when i type the first 1-3 letters it wont work, it will miss the initial 2-3 letters or lag or hang. i have tried troubleshooting my laptop keyboard, but it said theres no problem there. or is it just lagging? please help, thank you. laptop type is asus...
  5. Why is my keyboard not typing in the first 1-3 characters?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my keyboard not typing in the first 1-3 characters?: Hi, i dont know why when i type the first 1-3 letters it wont work, it will miss the initial 2-3 letters or lag or hang. i have tried troubleshooting my laptop keyboard, but it said theres no problem there. or is it just lagging? please help, thank you. laptop type is asus...
  6. Random beeping through speakers, search boxes opening randomly and typing "-bn/"

Random beeping through speakers, search boxes opening randomly and typing "-bn/": I installed a new CPU and immediately had an issue where the pc would force a normal shutdown. It would beep through the speakers before closing all my windows and shutting down as if I had clicked "Shut Down" or pressed the power button, not a sudden loss of power. It was...
  7. Why is my keyboard not typing in the first 1-3 characters?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my keyboard not typing in the first 1-3 characters?: Hi, i dont know why when i type the first 1-3 letters it wont work and r a while it will work i use windows 11 so i tried searching it on google and all of it was windows 10 and its not the same problem that i have. i have tried troubleshooting my laptop keyboard, but it said...
  8. Why is my keyboard not typing in the first 1-3 characters?

Why is my keyboard not typing in the first 1-3 characters?: Hi, i dont know why when i type the first 1-3 letters it wont work and r a while it will work i use windows 11 so i tried searching it on google and all of it was windows 10 and its not the same problem that i have. i have tried troubleshooting my laptop keyboard, but it said...
  9. Some Keyboard keys are typing 3 keys together

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Keyboard keys are typing 3 keys together: When I type a letter like fit shows that fjland also when I type tit shows iptthere is also another key that occurred the same result.Many will say, uninstall the driver.But I also did that even on all videos on youtube.So please give me a solution.............
  10. Some Keyboard keys are typing 3 keys together

Some Keyboard keys are typing 3 keys together: When I type a letter like fit shows that fjland also when I type tit shows iptthere is also another key that occurred the same result.Many will say, uninstall the driver.But I also did that even on all videos on youtube.So please give me a solution.............