Windows 10: Keyboard typing numbers in Cortana and won't stop clicking

Discus and support Keyboard typing numbers in Cortana and won't stop clicking in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I've watched several videos and read many suggestions. Tried them all but to no avail. After converting to Windows 10, my keyboard won't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by probrojeffro, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Keyboard typing numbers in Cortana and won't stop clicking

Hello,

I've watched several videos and read many suggestions. Tried them all but to no avail.
    After converting to Windows 10, my keyboard won't stop clicking, even after using
    the OSK option to turn off clicking. REAL ANNOYING! Also, when I type in Cortana,
    all I get is numbers. Seems to be OK otherwise. Any help is good help. Thanks.

Jeff

:)

probrojeffro, Oct 19, 2015

2. NUMERIC KEYBOARD WON'T TYPE NUMBERS ANYMORE. keybord k120logitech

for some reason mykeybord numlock has stop working my ket bord k120logitech

NUMERIC KEYBOARD WON'T TYPE NUMBERS ANYMORE.

normanlyness, Oct 19, 2015
  3. Cortana stopped working..

I tried clicking on Cortana to search, but nothing happens. there's no keyboard input. Cannot type anything.. It worked last week though, but now it stopped working.. Cortana appears to stop working. Is there a way to fix it?

michaelleepow90, Oct 19, 2015
Thema:

Keyboard typing numbers in Cortana and won't stop clicking

1. Keyboard typing numbers in Cortana and won't stop clicking - Similar Threads - Keyboard typing numbers

2. unable to type numbers in keyboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to type numbers in keyboard.: keyboard unable to type numbers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-type-numbers-in-keyboard/c6b6ce9f-c105-4a3e-9d63-a5435d69827d
  3. Keyboard won't stop typing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard won't stop typing.: I've deleted drivers, once done hard and soft resets. 3 trouble shooters, two support chats, 2 hours of research. I can not get my laptop to stop typing without input! If I touch e u or r all the come up, if I touch n,nb comes up, if I do nothing, it'll spam n for minutes on...
  4. Keyboard won't stop typing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard won't stop typing.: I've deleted drivers, once done hard and soft resets. 3 trouble shooters, two support chats, 2 hours of research. I can not get my laptop to stop typing without input! If I touch e u or r all the come up, if I touch n,nb comes up, if I do nothing, it'll spam n for minutes on...
  5. Keyboard won't stop typing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Mouse and Keyboard randomly click and type numbers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and Keyboard randomly click and type numbers: Hello,Every once in a while, my mouse and keyboard randomly click and type stuff.When it happens, all of it mouse clicks and numbers typed happen all of a sudden. It also seems like it's always the same symbols being typed, as I see the number 8 often being typed.It looks...
  7. Mouse and Keyboard randomly click and type numbers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse and Keyboard randomly click and type numbers: Hello,Every once in a while, my mouse and keyboard randomly click and type stuff.When it happens, all of it mouse clicks and numbers typed happen all of a sudden. It also seems like it's always the same symbols being typed, as I see the number 8 often being typed.It looks...
  8. Mouse and Keyboard randomly click and type numbers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Numpad numbers won't type

in Windows 10 Customization
    Numpad numbers won't type: Some keys on my numpad won't type. Even without caps lock on. Keys include 8, 2, star, and period. How can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/numpad-numbers-wont-type/33a2ce04-991b-4d17-b9ba-9d9e9941dd19
  10. Keyboard wont type numbers OR will only type numbers

in Windows 10 News
    Keyboard wont type numbers OR will only type numbers: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Usually, numbers keys are present on two spots on a keyboard. One is at the number pad and the other of above the letters. You might face an issue where your laptop keyboard won’t type numbers. This could be with [...] This post Keyboard wont type numbers OR...