Windows 10: Keyboard typing random numbers and characters

Discus and support Keyboard typing random numbers and characters in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,So I was playing a game on my computer when I suddenly noticed my keyboard was really buggy after I had messaged my friendI typed out: "Im in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PANDA4evah, Aug 19, 2021.

1. Keyboard typing random numbers and characters

Hi,So I was playing a game on my computer when I suddenly noticed my keyboard was really buggy after I had messaged my friendI typed out: "Im in poggers on a call" poggers was a name of a minecraft world Instead it typed: "\im \in6 -pogge5rs on6 a call". It was typing random numbers letters special characters and even things like changing my brightness. Example: pressing the E key turns my brightness down, A wont type anything at all, R types 5r, and holding down backspace doesnt do anything. Other letters do different things, I can provide a list if needed So I followed the steps of at le

:)

PANDA4evah, Aug 19, 2021

2. keyboard typing random characters when saving PDF

when I am saving a PDF from a website and I need to rename it, the keyboard types random symbols and characters.

MalcolmSands, Aug 19, 2021
  3. Keyboard types wrong characters

Hello Hannah,

If you're having issues with your laptop's keyboard, we highly suggest performing the troubleshooting steps in this article:

Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    . If the issue persists, you may also try the suggestions posted by Deepak Kodi in this
    thread. Quite a few people found his suggestions helpful.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Aug 19, 2021
  4. David Haz Win User

Keyboard typing random numbers and characters

Surface Book with Windows 10 occasionally types random characters

Hi Jeffrey,

If the keyboard inputs a random characters when pressing a key, it could be cause by a defective hardware, or that the driver of your keyboard may have been damaged or outdated. For us to properly assist you in using your keyboard, kindly respond to the
    questions below:

• Did the issue occur recently? If yes, what changes were made before it started?
    • Does the issue persist when you use a USB keyboard?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far? This is for us to know and avoid any duplication of efforts on your end.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Aug 19, 2021
Thema:

Keyboard typing random numbers and characters

1. Keyboard typing random numbers and characters - Similar Threads - Keyboard typing random

2. My keyboard types random characters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My keyboard types random characters: As it says in the title, I'm having a number of issues with my keyboard. Perhaps this helps to understand the problem:When I press C, I get this: c3This happens with the R: vrWith M: [up directional key] m7And so on. Many of the keys on my keyboard don't even work. Something...
  3. My keyboard types random characters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard types random characters: As it says in the title, I'm having a number of issues with my keyboard. Perhaps this helps to understand the problem:When I press C, I get this: c3This happens with the R: vrWith M: [up directional key] m7And so on. Many of the keys on my keyboard don't even work. Something...
  4. My keyboard types random characters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mouse and Keyboard randomly click and type numbers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and Keyboard randomly click and type numbers: Hello,Every once in a while, my mouse and keyboard randomly click and type stuff.When it happens, all of it mouse clicks and numbers typed happen all of a sudden. It also seems like it's always the same symbols being typed, as I see the number 8 often being typed.It looks...
  6. Mouse and Keyboard randomly click and type numbers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse and Keyboard randomly click and type numbers: Hello,Every once in a while, my mouse and keyboard randomly click and type stuff.When it happens, all of it mouse clicks and numbers typed happen all of a sudden. It also seems like it's always the same symbols being typed, as I see the number 8 often being typed.It looks...
  7. Mouse and Keyboard randomly click and type numbers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Keyboard typing random letters and numbers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard typing random letters and numbers: Accidentally pressed something on my keyboard and now it types random letters and numbers whenever you press certain keys.Also on my lock screen so I can’t get to device manager from my keyboard Because I can’t type in my password. Please help...
  9. the keyboard is typing double characters

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the keyboard is typing double characters: [ATTACH] Hey everyone. Today my keyboard has started t2o type wrong or double characters as you can observe at first hand: . Before that, I cleaned up my lapt2op with alcohol as usual. Then I powered up and this began. As I c,a-n recall I did -not use force whatsoever. I...
  10. keyboard typing random characters when saving PDF

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    keyboard typing random characters when saving PDF: when I am saving a PDF from a website and I need to rename it, the keyboard types random symbols and characters. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-typing-random-characters-when-saving-pdf/b1ee50f4-f9c8-443f-882a-bc034ba937d1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. PC Keyboard typing random letters and symbols windows 10