Windows 10: Keyboard typing semicolon automatically

Discus and support Keyboard typing semicolon automatically in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; One buttonsemicolon of my laptop keyboard keep automatically typing on its own.But it isn't working generally.When i want to use my keyboard, it often... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mahadevaswamy.N, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Keyboard typing semicolon automatically

One buttonsemicolon of my laptop keyboard keep automatically typing on its own.But it isn't working generally.When i want to use my keyboard, it often keeps automatically typing on its own only semicolon button.Like- ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

:)

Mahadevaswamy.N, Sep 21, 2022

2. Keyboard keeps automatically typing on its own

One button(semicolon) of my laptop keyboard keep automatically typing on its own.But it isn't working generally.When i want to use my keyboard, it often keeps automatically typing on its own only semicolon button.

Like- ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    and goes on.

My laptop is hp probook 470 g3.

When i use external keyboard it shows same problem.Though all the button works for external keyboard including semicolon button.

Abusufian Shimul, Sep 21, 2022
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Sep 21, 2022
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Keyboard typing semicolon automatically

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Keyboard typing semicolon automatically :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Sep 21, 2022
Thema:

Keyboard typing semicolon automatically

1. Keyboard typing semicolon automatically - Similar Threads - Keyboard typing semicolon

2. Keyboard typing semicolon automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard typing semicolon automatically: One buttonsemicolon of my laptop keyboard keep automatically typing on its own.But it isn't working generally.When i want to use my keyboard, it often keeps automatically typing on its own only semicolon button.Like-...
  3. Keyboard typing semicolon automatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard typing semicolon automatically: One buttonsemicolon of my laptop keyboard keep automatically typing on its own.But it isn't working generally.When i want to use my keyboard, it often keeps automatically typing on its own only semicolon button.Like-...
  4. Keyboard typing keys automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard typing keys automatically: My keyboard is automatically typing letters. I tried to disable internal keyboard and use an external keyboard. But it is not disabling and the problem keeps happening. Now I can't even login. Because the on screen keyboard is also not working. By the looks of the on screen...
  5. Keyboard typing keys automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard typing keys automatically: My keyboard is automatically typing letters. I tried to disable internal keyboard and use an external keyboard. But it is not disabling and the problem keeps happening. Now I can't even login. Because the on screen keyboard is also not working. By the looks of the on screen...
  6. Keyboard automatically types

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard automatically types: The keyboard types the number 1 automatically .. due to this I'm not even to type password from keyboard instead using on screen keyboard , which is really tough. I got this 1111111111111111111111111111111111111111problem all of the sudden. if i open a new tab it...
  7. Keyboard automatically types

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard automatically types: The keyboard types the number 1 automatically .. due to this I'm not even to type password from keyboard instead using on screen keyboard , which is really tough. I got this 1111111111111111111111111111111111111111problem all of the sudden. if i open a new tab it...
  8. Keyboard automatically types

9. Semicolon Not Appearing Even With On Screen Keyboard

Semicolon Not Appearing Even With On Screen Keyboard: Hello, I have been having this issue for some time where my semicolon wont appear when pressed. I know the key works because in the password screen the semicolon key somehow works, just not in the actual windows. I have tried changing keyboard layouts and updating graphics...
  10. Keyboard typing ,,,, automatically

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Keyboard typing ,,,, automatically: Hello community, I am facing a problem with my lenovo ideapad 310 laptop keyboard. A day back, it automatically started ,,,,,,, this and i am not able to write anything . I used malwarebyte to find malware an virus and i found 10 files which i quarintited and then deleted ....