Windows 10: Keyboard Underscore

Discus and support Keyboard Underscore in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For some reason my keyboard isnt typing an underscore when i click on underscore , instead its typing nkh and combined with shift NKH , i have no clue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Leon435345, Jul 17, 2022.

1. Keyboard Underscore

For some reason my keyboard isnt typing an underscore when i click on underscore , instead its typing nkh and combined with shift NKH , i have no clue on why it does this it has been like this for like 2 weeks now and i have now idea how to fix this

:)

Leon435345, Jul 17, 2022
  2. Ringbeep2 Win User

Underscore problems on the E63

Thanks for that suggestion. Yes I have tried that and it

OK. It seems like I need to do a step by step:

Menu > Installations > Messenger > Open Messenger try to type in my domain name which includes an underscore that I am unable to type. I've tried pressing the Ctrl, Chr, button with the grey and white triangle, with the 'K' which has a dash, and by pressing
    them on there own. Nothing.

Ringbeep2, Jul 17, 2022
  3. Nemo1253 Win User
    Laptop keyboard dash and underscore key

I am experiencing a problem with my laptop keyboard the dash and underscore is not working it will not type on the form in windows 10 is there a solution for this?

Nemo1253, Jul 17, 2022
  4. Keyboard Underscore

Keyboard missing underscore character and possibly asterisk

I can't figure out how to type the underscore character "_" with the on screen keyboard and I really need this.

I also have a password that contains the asterisk key "*" and there's a key on the keyboard that's just a large dot so I tried that and it doesn't work. I can work around that problem by changing my password but the missing underscore character is a huge
    problem. Is it there and I'm just not seeing it?

Avery Pierce, Jul 17, 2022
Thema:

Keyboard Underscore

1. Keyboard Underscore - Similar Threads - Keyboard Underscore

2. Laptop Keyboard Typing on Its Own: Unresolved Issue Despite Various Attempts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Keyboard Typing on Its Own: Unresolved Issue Despite Various Attempts: I've encountered a persistent problem with my laptop's keyboard, where it seems to type on its own accord, generating random characters and inputs without any manual intervention. Here's a rundown of what I've tried so far:- Initially, I attempted disconnecting the internal...
  3. Laptop Keyboard Typing on Its Own: Unresolved Issue Despite Various Attempts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Keyboard Typing on Its Own: Unresolved Issue Despite Various Attempts: I've encountered a persistent problem with my laptop's keyboard, where it seems to type on its own accord, generating random characters and inputs without any manual intervention. Here's a rundown of what I've tried so far:- Initially, I attempted disconnecting the internal...
  4. Laptop Keyboard Typing on Its Own: Unresolved Issue Despite Various Attempts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My monitor mouse and keyboard stop working but the PC is still pn

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My monitor mouse and keyboard stop working but the PC is still pn: I turn on my PC and everything works normal after sometime my monitor goes into power saving mode keyboard and mouse turn off but PC is still on like nothing happened pls do you know how I can fix it...
  6. My monitor mouse and keyboard stop working but the PC is still pn

My monitor mouse and keyboard stop working but the PC is still pn: I turn on my PC and everything works normal after sometime my monitor goes into power saving mode keyboard and mouse turn off but PC is still on like nothing happened pls do you know how I can fix it...
  7. My monitor mouse and keyboard stop working but the PC is still pn

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My laptop keyboard is being unresponsive due to a hardware issue.

My laptop keyboard is being unresponsive due to a hardware issue.: Some of the keys don't work unless I press in a certain area on my laptop that bends the frame, creating a connection. This is definitely a hardware issue plus I already did resetting and resetting drivers and I want to know if there is a quick fix/troubleshoot I could do...
  9. Keyboard Underscore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Underscore: For some reason my keyboard isnt typing an underscore when i click on underscore , instead its typing nkh and combined with shift NKH , i have no clue on why it does this it has been like this for like 2 weeks now and i have now idea how to fix this...
  10. Keyboard Underscore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard Underscore: For some reason my keyboard isnt typing an underscore when i click on underscore , instead its typing nkh and combined with shift NKH , i have no clue on why it does this it has been like this for like 2 weeks now and i have now idea how to fix this...