Windows 10: Keyboard Uninstalling problem

Discus and support Keyboard Uninstalling problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Sir, when I disable built-in keyboard and restart my laptop but still keyboard is working.. How i can uninstall it permanently bcz i have to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sk246, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Sk246 Win User

Keyboard Uninstalling problem

Sir, when I disable built-in keyboard and restart my laptop but still keyboard is working..

How i can uninstall it permanently bcz i have to use another keyboard.

:)

Sk246, Jul 15, 2020

2. Problem trackpad and keyboard sometimes don't work at startup.

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it fixes the issue.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + W and type
      troubleshooting

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Click Hardware and Devices.

• Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the driver

I suggest you to try uninstall the Touchpad and Keyboard drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to uninstall the Touchpad and Keyboard drivers:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click
      Device Manager.

• Right-click on the Touchpad device listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.

• Select the option to Delete driver software.

• Follow the same steps to uninstall keyboard driver.

• Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Try to access the device manufacturer's website and download and install the latest chipset, touchpad and keyboard drivers.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Keyboard Uninstalling problem

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Keyboard Uninstalling problem :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Keyboard Uninstalling problem

1. Keyboard Uninstalling problem - Similar Threads - Keyboard Uninstalling problem

2. Uninstalling problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalling problem.: Hello Microsoft, sorry to bother you. My computer was running out of space, and I noticed that Minecraft Education is taking up a lot of space, I tried uninstalling it and pressed the uninstall button. When I press uninstall, it takes me to user account control, and want to...
  3. Uninstalling problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalling problem.: Hello Microsoft, sorry to bother you. My computer was running out of space, and I noticed that Minecraft Education is taking up a lot of space, I tried uninstalling it and pressed the uninstall button. When I press uninstall, it takes me to user account control, and want to...
  4. uninstalling problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    uninstalling problem: hi,i am trying to uninstall the adobe after effect but every it says retry. i quited the msi process then also its no uninstalling . more over the affinity app are stuck on preparing to remove. and the cpu gets shootted upto 35%to88%what to do tried many thing PLEASE HELP...
  5. Uninstall problem

Uninstall problem: I use revo unistaller pro and iobit unistaller pro (latest version) i cant unistall complete wise care 365 pro ! can someone help me ??? 172579
  6. Custom keyboard layout uninstall/duplicating problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Custom keyboard layout uninstall/duplicating problem: On Windows 10 64 bit amd computer. I added a keyboard layout and then made another, not sure how it happened but now whenever I add layout two it adds layout one instead. I've tried reinstalling layout one and removing it, creating a totally new layout and installing that....
  7. Problems Uninstalling

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems Uninstalling: I am trying to uninstall the BMW update manager from my windows 10 laptop. I have got administrator rights but it is still saying that I need to contact my system administrator. Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks,...
  8. Unable to uninstall keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to uninstall keyboard: I just added a new wireless keyboard to my computer. It is causing the computer to crash. I am trying to uninstall the driver for the previous wireless keyboard hoping that will solve the crashing issue. Whenever I uninstall the keyboard and turn off the computer the...
  9. uninstall problem

uninstall problem: I can not update windows 10 due to error 1900209 I need to uninstall avira anti virus I uninstalled the app but there must be more. Can't find it Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-problem/9539ac44-0a41-440b-bf97-b8ba03bb8987
  10. uninstall problems

uninstall problems: Recently installed plumbytes antivirus malware 2016 and system will not allow me to uninstall. Any help would be appreciated. 42017