Windows 10: keyboard usb microsoft 2.4 ghz transceiver v7.0

Discus and support keyboard usb microsoft 2.4 ghz transceiver v7.0 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello I want to know if the usb socket can be changed on the keyboard because mine does not work anymore... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DJ-Thonydoutchbag, Jun 19, 2019.

1. keyboard usb microsoft 2.4 ghz transceiver v7.0

Hello I want to know if the usb socket can be changed on the keyboard because mine does not work anymore

:)

DJ-Thonydoutchbag, Jun 19, 2019
  2. KarenMJW Win User

microsoft 2.4 ghz transceiver Not Recognized

I have a microsoft 2.4 ghz transceiver (v7.0 driver) on Windows 7 i'm using with a Bluetooth wireless mouse and keyboard. When I plug the transceiver into a USB Port, it works for a short time, then stops responding. If I disconnect it from the Port and
    reinsert it, an error message says Device Not Recognized. I then move it to an alternative USB Port, where it works for a time and then the same as above occurs. I move it to the last additional USB Port (I have 3), and it works for a time and then stops.
    Same message: Device Not Recognized in each Port. When I restart the computer, the USB Ports will work arbitrarily for a short time and then stop in the same manner as described.

In your discussion boards I see the problem where it doesn't work at all, but I don't see my problem where it works for a time and then stops as I hopscotch around my USB Ports. I've tried following some of the suggested fixes, but nothing has helped thus
    far. Can you offer any new insights?

Thanks!

KarenMJW, Jun 19, 2019
  3. Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse USB transceivers

I have a set of those keyboard and mouse. My mouse got broken so i bought a new one. I have 2 USB transceivers now. Is there anyway to program new or old usb transceiver through windows to connect either new mouse to old usb transceiver or old keyboard
    to new usb transceiver so as a result i will use only one usb transceiver for 2 devices as i used to before the old mouse got broken? Thanks in advance.

Arthur Skulyar, Jun 19, 2019
  4. keyboard usb microsoft 2.4 ghz transceiver v7.0

Lost of usb transceiver for wireless Microsoft Arc Keyboard.

I've lost my usb transceiver dongle for my wireless Microsoft Arc Keyboard. Can I get a replacement for it without having to get a whole new keyboard just for that one transceiver.

RainbowRain2, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

keyboard usb microsoft 2.4 ghz transceiver v7.0

1. keyboard usb microsoft 2.4 ghz transceiver v7.0 - Similar Threads - keyboard usb microsoft

2. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard usb transceiver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Wireless Keyboard usb transceiver: Hi there My usb dongle for my keyboard and mouse is broken. Do you provide a replacement? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wireless-keyboard-usb-transceiver/9362f2cb-a33b-4adf-b1da-99390ce0f149
  3. Microsoft sculpt ergonomic Keyboard - USB issues

Microsoft sculpt ergonomic Keyboard - USB issues: Good morning, I have just updated win 10 and the USB receiver for the keyboard is no more recognised. The error message in Device manager: "Unknown USB device (Device descriptor request failed)" I've tried: - repluggling the USB - Changing USB port - uninstalling...
  4. 2 out of 4 USB port not working.

2 out of 4 USB port not working.: Hello Everyone. My USB ports stopped working suddenly. I've tried all the fixes, what i found around the internet, nothing solved the problem. I also downloaded a WinUSB program, which should solve the problem, but when I tried it says "USB driver missing or not...
  5. 4/2 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    4/2 update: all my saved files are NOW missing how do I retreive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/42-update/da2c239b-e159-43b2-b427-532920c9f613"
  6. netgear 2 ban adapter 5 GHz broken-2.4 Ghz is fine after 1809 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    netgear 2 ban adapter 5 GHz broken-2.4 Ghz is fine after 1809 update: I have a Dell XPS 8500 desktop that after the 1809 update my WNDA 4100-N 900 wifi adapter has become useless on the 5 GHx side. 2.4 is still fine. Initially after the update the 5 side would connect but would fade out. I had no problems before the update. As I said 2.4 works...
  7. Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 defective USB Wireless Transceiver (Not from Earth...

Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard 5000 defective USB Wireless Transceiver (Not from Earth...: As noted by others Keyboard stops working or you get weird stuff on the screen writing or like me Left Shift Key and Microsoft Groove activates. It's the USB Transceiver. Three PCs all the same. Second 5000 set up works fine on all three PCs. You'll find in the control...
  8. Replacement of USB Transceiver for Keyboard and Mouse (Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000)

Replacement of USB Transceiver for Keyboard and Mouse (Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000): Hi, My USB Transceiver is not working anymore, I have the Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000, how can I get a replacement? Thanks in advance, regards, Rob...
  9. Trying To Pair Keyboard & Mouse To Replacement Transceiver

Trying To Pair Keyboard & Mouse To Replacement Transceiver: Hello, I have a keyboard and mouse • Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3000 v2.0 • Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 and their USB Transceiver broke. So I ordered a used one from eBay, same exact model as a replacement. When I plug it in the computer recognizes it and installs it...
  10. New Reflect Free v7?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    New Reflect Free v7?: I thought Reflect Free v7 was due to be released before now. What's happened? 90710

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft 2.4 transceiver driver v7.0

2. microsoft 2.4 trancveiver

3. usb dongle 2 4 ghz microsoft

4. microsoft usb tranceiver,
  5. microsoft 2.4 transceiver kaufen,
  6. microsoft 2.4 ghz transponder v7.0,
  7. microsoft 2.4 ghz transreceiver,
  8. usb transceiver v7.0 vguc