Windows 10: Keyboard using Windows 10

Discus and support Keyboard using Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My home, end, page up/down & arrow up/down keys have stopped working. Instead the corresponding number goes onto a Word document when using the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DavidHeath4, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Keyboard using Windows 10

My home, end, page up/down & arrow up/down keys have stopped working. Instead the corresponding number goes onto a Word document when using the relevant keys. Using a mouse works OK.

:)

DavidHeath4, Jan 29, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 29, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 29, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

Keyboard using Windows 10

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

Keyboard using Windows 10

1. Keyboard using Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Keyboard using

2. keyboard and mouse are detected using kvm but the monitor gets no signal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard and mouse are detected using kvm but the monitor gets no signal: Hey, I had and old monitor Samsung that works using KVM switch ugreen with 2 computers T14 Lenovo and desktopsuccessfully , now I bought new monitor LG Ultragear 32GQ750-B and connected it to the KVM The desktop works properly but the laptop works only for the mouse and the...
  3. keyboard and mouse are detected using kvm but the monitor gets no signal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard and mouse are detected using kvm but the monitor gets no signal: Hey, I had and old monitor Samsung that works using KVM switch ugreen with 2 computers T14 Lenovo and desktopsuccessfully , now I bought new monitor LG Ultragear 32GQ750-B and connected it to the KVM The desktop works properly but the laptop works only for the mouse and the...
  4. How can you use 1 mouse and keyboard to control multiple PCs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can you use 1 mouse and keyboard to control multiple PCs?: I want to be able to use a single mouse and keyboard to control multiple HP-Z PCs. I currently use the synergy application but recently experience issues with it not working properly. Is there an alternative to the synergy application or maybe a native plug-in?...
  5. How can you use 1 mouse and keyboard to control multiple PCs?

How can you use 1 mouse and keyboard to control multiple PCs?: I want to be able to use a single mouse and keyboard to control multiple HP-Z PCs. I currently use the synergy application but recently experience issues with it not working properly. Is there an alternative to the synergy application or maybe a native plug-in?...
  6. If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...: Because the monitor on the notebook is broken the idea is to use other monitor. Using the HDMI to connect the monitor worked before, but it doesn't work with graphic tablet "XP-PEN". I want to use keyboard to navigate through the Windows10 settings to change the monitor....
  7. If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...

If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...: Because the monitor on the notebook is broken the idea is to use other monitor. Using the HDMI to connect the monitor worked before, but it doesn't work with graphic tablet "XP-PEN". I want to use keyboard to navigate through the Windows10 settings to change the monitor....
  8. If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...

10. If the monitor on notebook is broken, how can it be changed using only keyboard and the...

in Windows 10 Customization

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can on screen keyboard and usb keyboard operate at same time on windows 10