Windows 10: Keyboard virus a thing

Discus and support Keyboard virus a thing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My keyboard keeps for getting and mixing up everything on it even if I do a few view type and a is a 6 the slash is a DOT and one is an 8 it's very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Fx_496, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Fx_496 Win User

Keyboard virus a thing

My keyboard keeps for getting and mixing up everything on it even if I do a few view type and a is a 6 the slash is a DOT and one is an 8 it's very annoying put a patch out for this please

:)

Fx_496, Nov 24, 2022

2. Mouse and keyboard virus question

Hi,

Well, this is perhaps a little basic. I don't know a lot about IT. I may purchase a second-hand PS/2 mouse and keyboard. I have heard that USB mouses (mice?) and keyboards can carry a virus and infect your computer:

infection - Can my mouse have virus and infect other machines? - Information Security Stack Exchange

but is this true for PS/2 mouses and keyboards as well?

Thanks.

PS: I know it says I have a Win 7 system, but I am on the Win 10 forum because I am in the process of upgrading to Win 10, and have had trouble and it was suggested I remove my USB mouse and keyboard and use PS/2 instead, for the upgrade process.

NeedUpgradeHelp, Nov 24, 2022
  3. Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Nov 24, 2022
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Keyboard virus a thing

How can I remove this virus remnant?

I was also going to suggest Autoruns.

Check to make sure it isn't attaching itself to explorer. It should be the 3rd thing listed in Autoruns, the listing for the Shell. It should just be Explorer.exe. If it is anything else, that might be your problem.

newtekie1, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

Keyboard virus a thing

1. Keyboard virus a thing - Similar Threads - Keyboard virus thing

2. Keyboard is not working and doing weird things

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard is not working and doing weird things: Recently my keyboard is behaving so weird i never actually heard any problem like this . Let me explain my keyboard just Stop working after 12.30PM automatically and started working after 5PM but this is now happening every day yesterday I am using the keyboard and it's 12.33...
  3. Keyboard virus a thing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard virus a thing: My keyboard keeps for getting and mixing up everything on it even if I do a few view type and a is a 6 the slash is a DOT and one is an 8 it's very annoying put a patch out for this please...
  4. keyboard virus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    keyboard virus: My keyboard stopped working and will not restart properly. I tried to fix,advanced options but keyboard isnt working so only option i have is to restart so i can not do anything with it. HELP PLEASE...
  5. walliant. a virus ....iS there another wAy to REMOVE virus without DOWNLOADING THE THING...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    walliant. a virus ....iS there another wAy to REMOVE virus without DOWNLOADING THE THING...: walliant. a virus i found on my LAPTOP. NOW i Cant downLod NYRHING.... NORHUNG, MY C;/ IS inacceSSiblE, iS there another wAy to REMOVE virus without DOWNLOADING THE THING NEEDED TO REMOVE IT?MY C: DRIVEI IS INACCESSIBLETROUBLEHSOOTER IS DISABLED.DIAGNOSIS DOESNT STRARTUNable...
  6. Keyboard is doing random things

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard is doing random things: For example when i press "g" it shuts down the computer and when i press "e" it brings up file explorer i tried using another keyboard still had the same problem but with the keys doing different things the on screen keyboard works fine submitted by /u/I_OMAR_I [link]...
  7. Keyboard input not working on random things

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard input not working on random things: A few days ago I noticed the windows photo app not responding to the arrow keys on my keyboard, then the windows login screen stopped responding to Spacebar/Enter key to reveal the enter password box (it does with mouse input only). I am not able to use keyboard to search...
  8. keyboard virus

keyboard virus: keyboard virus fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/keyboard-virus/90da1cbc-cce2-4ead-b7c3-e1ab79de794a
  9. Is There a MBR GPT Virus/Malware Thing?

Is There a MBR GPT Virus/Malware Thing?: This is a completely new install of win10 I have just now put up. The fourth this year. The third in about the last 3 - 6 months. I'm very slack about keeping records but the previous two I am completely sure had MBR boot partitions on UEFI computers - and that's not what...
  10. Virus or Keyboard problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Virus or Keyboard problem: My laptop has this virus or keyboard problem for just over 1 month. It dosen't stop when I reset or factory my laptop and is just there. Whenever i press a key it does not register and does something completely different for example when i press 'a' it wants to gamecapture...