Windows 10: keyboard virus

Discus and support keyboard virus in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My keyboard stopped working and will not restart properly. I tried to fix,advanced options but keyboard isnt working so only option i have is to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Stoopidjupiter, Jul 28, 2021.

1. keyboard virus

My keyboard stopped working and will not restart properly. I tried to fix,advanced options but keyboard isnt working so only option i have is to restart so i can not do anything with it. HELP PLEASE

:)

Stoopidjupiter, Jul 28, 2021

2. Mouse and keyboard virus question

Hi,

Well, this is perhaps a little basic. I don't know a lot about IT. I may purchase a second-hand PS/2 mouse and keyboard. I have heard that USB mouses (mice?) and keyboards can carry a virus and infect your computer:

infection - Can my mouse have virus and infect other machines? - Information Security Stack Exchange

but is this true for PS/2 mouses and keyboards as well?

Thanks.

PS: I know it says I have a Win 7 system, but I am on the Win 10 forum because I am in the process of upgrading to Win 10, and have had trouble and it was suggested I remove my USB mouse and keyboard and use PS/2 instead, for the upgrade process.

NeedUpgradeHelp, Jul 28, 2021
  3. Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Jul 28, 2021
  4. Mark Ole Win User

keyboard virus

keyboard

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you try the following steps:

• Click Start and then click Settings
    • Click on Ease of access
    • Click Keyboard in the left pane
    • Turn off Filter Keys in the right pane

Also, try pressing the Fn+ Num Lock keys to turn off the Number lock function.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Mark Ole, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

keyboard virus

1. keyboard virus - Similar Threads - keyboard virus

2. is possible to get keyboard virus infected?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    is possible to get keyboard virus infected?: This is very weird to mention that Keyboard get infected but here is situation just today i faced I am using Dell G3 laptop past week my laptop keyboard "W" key psychically got damage so i started to use USB keyboard but today i face very weird problem where i type anything...
  3. How to purge a Keyboard Virus/Deeply Embedded Virus

How to purge a Keyboard Virus/Deeply Embedded Virus: Hello all, My keyboard has been acting up for some time now 99% sure because of a virus at this point since my keyboard was recently replaced. I've taken a number of security steps to purge it, but all have failed. It's buried deep. While typing in both Microsoft Word and...
  4. How to purge a Keyboard Virus

How to purge a Keyboard Virus: Hello all, My keyboard has been acting up for some time now 99% sure because of a virus at this point since my keyboard was recently replaced. I've taken a number of security steps to purge it, but all have failed. It's buried deep. While typing in both Microsoft Word and...
  5. Malware/Virus Attack on system, malfunctioning Keyboard

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware/Virus Attack on system, malfunctioning Keyboard: Hello there, Need help. Yesterday I was using a pen drive for some file sharing on my laptop. After I insert the pen drive and opened it, all of a sudden my system started behaving abnormally. A lot of windows opened automatically reducing screen brightness, and enable...
  6. I have a random sticky keyboard virus. My computer skills are minimal. How can I safely get...

I have a random sticky keyboard virus. My computer skills are minimal. How can I safely get...: I have a random sticky keyboard virus. MMy computer skills are minimal. How can I safely get rid of it without paying some money grubbing fix it all Co. a monthly fee. I have Kaperski Security * Moved from XP/Devices & drivers...
  7. keyboard virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    keyboard virus: keyboard virus fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/keyboard-virus/90da1cbc-cce2-4ead-b7c3-e1ab79de794a
  8. keyboard bug/virus, help please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    keyboard bug/virus, help please: Hi guys, I'm dealing with a virus or something (honestly dunno wtf is it) since this morning, my del key is not working, sometimes it types few letters or words on it's own and sometimes it stops working alltogether and stroking any key mens that some context menu op evirus...
  9. Mouse and keyboard virus question

Mouse and keyboard virus question: Hi, Well, this is perhaps a little basic. I don't know a lot about IT. I may purchase a second-hand PS/2 mouse and keyboard. I have heard that USB mouses (mice?) and keyboards can carry a virus and infect your computer: infection - Can my mouse have virus and infect other...
  10. Touch pad & keyboard don't work after update. Drivers updated and did a virus check...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch pad & keyboard don't work after update. Drivers updated and did a virus check...: It's all in the title. Nothing seems to work. It's an old computer but it worked fine a moment ago until I installed an update my computer kept harassing me about. I don't mind if it's slow but this is unacceptable and I don't have the resources for anything new....