Windows 10: Keyboard wasn't working, also removed the fingerscan so don't remember my admin password

Discus and support Keyboard wasn't working, also removed the fingerscan so don't remember my admin password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Please help! At first I noticed that my laptop keyboard isn't responding so I tried using an on screen one I was still able to login then In the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NinaTrkulja, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Keyboard wasn't working, also removed the fingerscan so don't remember my admin password

Please help!

At first I noticed that my laptop keyboard isn't responding so I tried using an on screen one I was still able to login then

In the meantime I managed to somehow remove my fingerscan laptop login option and I can't remember my admin password. I noticed also that my account now looks more like the account of Microsoft when I need to log in and for which I have changed password online via my phone however that password it keeps saying it is incorrect. When logging in I used Ease of Access to access on screen keyboard to be able to type it in. I don't remember my answers to my security questions and PIN also says it also doesn't work. Could this all be related to keyboard? I am not skilled to open the laptop and dettach the battery as I read somewhere and wouldn't make this step unless it is really necessary.

For those who had a similar issue, a suggestion is greatly appreciated!

Thank you

:)

NinaTrkulja, Mar 15, 2021

2. Don´t remember password

Is there anybody here who knows if there is a way to open the microSD card when you have forgotten the password?

Both my daughters have forgotten their passwords and can´t use their cards after their phones have been to service. Thankful for any help.

busan---01, Mar 15, 2021
  3. Keyboard charachters don´t match

How to correct keyboard charachters if language region does match correct keyboard but charachters still don´t.

RodrigoIzquierdo, Mar 15, 2021
  4. armym3 Win User

Keyboard wasn't working, also removed the fingerscan so don't remember my admin password

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

Keyboard wasn't working, also removed the fingerscan so don't remember my admin password

1. Keyboard wasn't working, also removed the fingerscan so don't remember my admin password - Similar Threads - Keyboard wasn't working

2. I don't remember my admin password and can't log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't remember my admin password and can't log in: I don't remember my admin password and can't log in. PLEASE HELP!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-remember-my-admin-password-and-cant-log-in/6e04b150-70b5-4398-b206-26bc5daa794b
  3. I don't remember my admin password and can't log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't remember my admin password and can't log in: I don't remember my admin password and can't log in. PLEASE HELP!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-remember-my-admin-password-and-cant-log-in/6e04b150-70b5-4398-b206-26bc5daa794b
  4. Windows is in safe mode and I don't remember my admin password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows is in safe mode and I don't remember my admin password: Windows on my pc is in safe mode and I don't know my admin password to get back into it. I read that I could use command prompt in the troubleshooting options but I need an admin password to access that as well which kind of defeats the point....
  5. Windows is in safe mode and I don't remember my admin password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is in safe mode and I don't remember my admin password: Windows on my pc is in safe mode and I don't know my admin password to get back into it. I read that I could use command prompt in the troubleshooting options but I need an admin password to access that as well which kind of defeats the point....
  6. Windows is in safe mode and I don't remember my admin password

7. I don't remember my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I don't remember my password: im not typing 6 to 600000 its taking half of my day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-remember-my-password/97456f38-39a8-4121-a7c1-c60d0655fe3d
  8. I don't remember my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't remember my password: im not typing 6 to 600000 its taking half of my day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-remember-my-password/97456f38-39a8-4121-a7c1-c60d0655fe3d
  9. I don't remember my password

10. I don't remember my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I don't remember my password: Hi. I can log in to my computer with pin code but I don't want to use that code anymore. I've tried to change it so many times but I need to know my password for it. But the real problem is I CAN'T REMEMBER MY PASSWORD. I can't see the hint for my password, I can't do...