Windows 10: keyboard weird bind

Discus and support keyboard weird bind in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My keyboard has been weird ever since I got windows 10 on my pc. my x key presses right click and s and I don't know how to fix it. it's not the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/f9h675, Mar 3, 2021.

1. /u/f9h675 Win User

keyboard weird bind

My keyboard has been weird ever since I got windows 10 on my pc. my x key presses right click and s and I don't know how to fix it. it's not the keyboard because I used multiple others and they had the same issue. I was wondering if this is a windows problem that I could fix or not.

submitted by /u/f9h675
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/f9h675, Mar 3, 2021
  2. _kram_ Win User

How to bind media control in Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center app

Hi, I'd like to bind media controls (next/prev song) to my mouse or keyboard buttons. I couldn't find such option in a Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center app. If it's not possible then where I can suggest such functionality?

_kram_, Mar 3, 2021
  3. How to change keyboard bindings for laptop

I was trying to change keyboard bindings so I used the the method provided in this link

(How do I reassign hot keys for my keyboard?)

However when I use Microsoft mouse and keyboard center, it says that there is "no supported device". I was wondering if there was a simple method to changing key bindings for laptops

ALLEN ANTONY, Mar 3, 2021
  4. keyboard weird bind

keyboard weird shortcuts

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Use the hardware troubleshooter to fix the issue

The Hardware Troubleshooter is an automated tool which will check the hardware connected to the computer for any known issues with it and provides the details and on how to fix them. Follow these steps and run the troubleshooter.
    Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key to get the Start menu.
    • Type Troubleshooting in the search box right up corner and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Also I suggest you to update the latest keyboard drivers for Windows 10 from the manufactures website if not available then install the driver in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

keyboard weird bind

1. keyboard weird bind - Similar Threads - keyboard weird bind

2. How do I fix keyboard binds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix keyboard binds: Many keybinds are switched up and I idk why to be honest . i tried to switch language and it still dont work. please help .minus key = / z = y shift + 2 = @ and many others ......
  3. How do I fix keyboard binds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix keyboard binds: Many keybinds are switched up and I idk why to be honest . i tried to switch language and it still dont work. please help .minus key = / z = y shift + 2 = @ and many others ......
  4. keyboard weird problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard weird problem: I have a problem for a couple of time now and no one addressed it so I'm making this thread. I bought a new keyboard because my old one was not typing keys consistently and mostly "asd". Now that I have a new one, it has the same problem. In games it consistently misses the...
  5. My keyboard bindings are messed up!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My keyboard bindings are messed up!: I was playing GTA and suddenly when I pressed W, it showed up the pen panel. How fo I fix it? submitted by /u/SoundCrafter15 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jsxff9/my_keyboard_bindings_are_messed_up/
  6. How to change keyboard bindings for laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change keyboard bindings for laptop: I was trying to change keyboard bindings so I used the the method provided in this link https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-do-i-reassign-hot-keys-for-my-keyboard-703f897c-ad72-db5d-8e64-0928873d712f However when I use Microsoft mouse and keyboard center, it...
  7. Keyboard weird.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard weird.: I had a problem where apostrophes would transpose and question marks would have a plus sign in front of them. It was absolutely doing my head in. I glanced at something that suggested WINDOWS KEY plus SPACE BAR. I tried it and that half solved the problem. Then I did SHIFT...
  8. Keyboard weird.

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard weird.: I had a problem where apostrophes would transpose and question marks would have a plus sign in front of them. It was absolutely doing my head in. I glanced at something that suggested WINDOWS KEY plus SPACE BAR. I tried it and that half solved the problem. Then I did SHIFT...
  9. Weird keyboard

Weird keyboard: Hello, I recently purchased a new Dell laptop inspiron 7000. I was having the greatest time of my life with tablet mode until I realized sometimes after long use, the keyboard starts to become unresponsive and when switched to desktop mode the keyboard is only responsive...
  10. Keyboard Weirdness

Keyboard Weirdness: Hi all, I'm having an issue with keyboards. They will randomly stop working. At first I had a wired keyboard and had to physically remove it from the USB slot (then plug it back in). Now I have a wireless keyboard, and I can fix the issue by opening the battery...