Windows 10: Keyboard won't! Please help!!

Discus and support Keyboard won't! Please help!! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I deleted the UpperFilters in one folder, and now my keyboard dosen't work!! My mouse still works and i can have desktop keyboard on my pc. Can someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by alsta017, Mar 17, 2019.

1. alsta017 Win User

Keyboard won't! Please help!!

I deleted the UpperFilters in one folder, and now my keyboard dosen't work!! My mouse still works and i can have desktop keyboard on my pc. Can someone please help me??!

Windows 10

Dell

:)

alsta017, Mar 17, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. zbook Win User
    Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Macrium is used frequently in this forum. There are experts in using it to recover drives. It's unclear as to why you are struggling to use it. I had not used it and just tried it for the first time and it went smoothly. Maybe these images might help?

Keyboard won't! Please help!! [​IMG]

zbook, Mar 17, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Keyboard won't! Please help!! :cool:

jmcslob, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Keyboard won't! Please help!! - Similar Threads - Keyboard won't Please

2. Windows won't update please help!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won't update please help!!!: Ok so I've got a Toshiba satellite c655 ... When I got it .. it didn't have a hard drive in it. .. so I replaced the hard drive with one from the same model that I had laying around. Well now for some reason I can't get windows to update. It has windows 7 home premium...
  3. Windows won't update please help!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't update please help!!!: Ok so I've got a Toshiba satellite c655 ... When I got it .. it didn't have a hard drive in it. .. so I replaced the hard drive with one from the same model that I had laying around. Well now for some reason I can't get windows to update. It has windows 7 home premium...
  4. Keyboard Input Issues, Please Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard Input Issues, Please Help!: so im havin some issues, my keyboard will work fine whenever i start up my pc, but then when i start up pokerstars after a few minutes its stops inputting the letters n shit that i press and instead starts doing this wacky shit. i just bought a new keyboard hoping itd fix it...
  5. mouse/keyboard not working.. PLEASE HELP.

mouse/keyboard not working.. PLEASE HELP.: I was getting a pop-up that said not enough power supplied to USB port..I only had mouse and keyboard in USB ports. Usually restarting or unplugging and plugging back in was fixing the problem. Kept happening and recently just re installed drivers for keyboard and was good...
  6. Keyboard Keeps Changing - Please Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard Keeps Changing - Please Help: For five days now my keyboard keeps on changing to some weird configuration. apostrophes are transposed, closing parentheses have a slash - eg /) question marks have a plus - eg +? and it ' s doing my head in! I solved it with windows button plus space bar to flip back to...
  7. keyboard bug/virus, help please

keyboard bug/virus, help please: Hi guys, I'm dealing with a virus or something (honestly dunno wtf is it) since this morning, my del key is not working, sometimes it types few letters or words on it's own and sometimes it stops working alltogether and stroking any key mens that some context menu op evirus...
  8. Keyboard won't work! Please help!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard won't work! Please help!!: I deleted the UpperFilters in one folder, and now my keyboard dosen't work!! My mouse still works and i can have desktop keyboard on my pc. Can someone please help me??! Windows 10 Dell...
  9. keyboard problems (Please help!)

keyboard problems (Please help!): On my keyboard if I press backspace, delete, or arrows, it highlights the text and I can not click out of it. did I hit a command or something? I need help as soon as possible I need to plane a trip for someone by tomorrow!...
  10. Keyboard Error. Please Help

Keyboard Error. Please Help: Hi Guys, I am having trouble with the keyboard. When I try to Shift + 2 (At sign), it comes out as a double quote, like this: ". When I try to do Shift + 3 (Hashtag), it comes out as a pound sign: £. Also, when I try to do a double quote, or a single quote, it changes the...