Windows 10: Keyboard Won’t Respond

Discus and support Keyboard Won’t Respond in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, i’m not entirely sure if this is the right place to post this, but I figure there’s probably professionals here who know something. So I’m... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheLoKeyLokii, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Keyboard Won’t Respond

Hello, i’m not entirely sure if this is the right place to post this, but I figure there’s probably professionals here who know something. So I’m pretty positive this is not a hardware problem, this is a brand new gaming laptop. I have used this free driver updating software for all of my computers, I’ve never had a problem with it, but when I used it on this brand new computer, it updated a driver and now my keyboard does not work. So I tried everything, I tried uninstalling drivers and reinstalling, I tried updating manually, I tried system restore. Finally I just did a factory reset and the

:)

TheLoKeyLokii, Oct 13, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. keyboard is not responding

Hi,

Thanks for the update and response.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

I would suggest you to use the On Screen Keyboard by click on Ease of access login to the computer and then follow the below methods.

Uninstall keyboard driver and install the latest drivers from the manufacturer website.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Keyboard.
    • Right on the Keyboard driver and click on Uninstall.
    • Install the latest drivers from the manufacturer website.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Oct 13, 2021
  4. Keyboard Won’t Respond

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Keyboard Won’t Respond

1. Keyboard Won’t Respond - Similar Threads - Keyboard Won’t Respond

2. keyboard not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard not responding: my keyboard which is Bluetooth with a usb wire no longer responds. It lights up and makes sound with each tap but doesn't show on page local, nor online https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-not-responding/9d0a92cc-f738-4442-8d49-3235259f245a
  3. keyboard not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard not responding: my keyboard which is Bluetooth with a usb wire no longer responds. It lights up and makes sound with each tap but doesn't show on page local, nor online https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-not-responding/9d0a92cc-f738-4442-8d49-3235259f245a
  4. Keyboard Won’t Respond

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Won’t Respond: Hello, i’m not entirely sure if this is the right place to post this, but I figure there’s probably professionals here who know something. So I’m pretty positive this is not a hardware problem, this is a brand new gaming laptop. I have used this free driver updating software...
  5. Keyboard Won’t Respond

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard Won’t Respond: Hello, i’m not entirely sure if this is the right place to post this, but I figure there’s probably professionals here who know something. So I’m pretty positive this is not a hardware problem, this is a brand new gaming laptop. I have used this free driver updating software...
  6. Keyboard not responding

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard not responding: Hey, i have an issue with my USB keyboard not responding. I've tried alot of tutorials like turning off filter keys, updating the keyboard drivers in the keyboard folder in the device manager but nothing seems to be working. Could someone help me out, it's a real headache....
  7. R/ LAPTOP... won’t respond

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    R/ LAPTOP... won’t respond: I can open folders and settings... but with settings for example for security and update after I enter I am unable to click anything else... How did this happen... I updated windows 10 but my Audio driver wasn’t compatible... so I went back to the previous windows 10 version...
  8. keyboard not responding

keyboard not responding: After the last update the device went into tablet mode so I can only use the touch screen--how do I get the keyboard back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-not-responding/8668eb74-3ce6-47c1-991a-7762d0867705
  9. Keyboard Not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard Not responding: Dear All, My USB keyboard is getting disconnected randomly, and I tried many things to narrow down the cause and resolve it but with no luck, lately I've noticed that when the keyboard stops responding while I am writing it keeps writing one letter continuously and If I...
  10. Keyboard not responding

Keyboard not responding: The keyboard is not responding once the system goes to sleep, the System needs to be restarted to bring it back to the normal state. This issue has started after windows update. I've tried reinstalling keyboard drivers and updated Intel Management Engine Interface, still not...