Windows 10: keyboard won't while while computer is sideways

Discus and support keyboard won't while while computer is sideways in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have an HP x360 13 and whenever I lie down, I still want to use my keyboard, I don't always want to use touch screen. However, my keyboard doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zaru90670o8, Aug 14, 2020.

1. keyboard won't while while computer is sideways

I have an HP x360 13 and whenever I lie down, I still want to use my keyboard, I don't always want to use touch screen. However, my keyboard doesn't work at all when I lay the laptop sideways.

:)

Zaru90670o8, Aug 14, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Aug 14, 2020
  4. keyboard won't while while computer is sideways

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

keyboard won't while while computer is sideways

1. keyboard won't while while computer is sideways - Similar Threads - keyboard won't while

2. Unresponsive keyboard while plugged in PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unresponsive keyboard while plugged in PC: I have a razer blackwidow v3 keyboard, my issue is when i plug it in to my pc it works for some period of time depends how long its been unplugged then it keeps being light up but it doesn't respond, can't press anything just like if it was unplugged but the RGB still works,...
  3. Keyboard and mouse freeze while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard and mouse freeze while gaming: Hi trying to figure out what my issue might be. The keyboard and mouse keep freezing only while gaming. Like as soon as I open the game it will freeze immediately every time. Any other time they work perfectly for long periods. I’m currently using a battery keyboard and mouse...
  4. My screen turned sideways while cleaning my keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    My screen turned sideways while cleaning my keyboard: My screen turned sideway after i clean my keyboard.how can i bring back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-turned-sideways-while-cleaning-my/8d42b23a-6fd8-4fec-a909-b5b1bab6dfa5
  5. Using keyboard while my computer screen is flipped

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Using keyboard while my computer screen is flipped: I'm wondering if I can keep the hardware keyboard on when I flip my screen to the back of it, as I have a Lenovo FLEX Laptop, and want to use it as a keyboard for my external monitor, with the screen on my desk. Whenever I flip it, the keyboard and touchpad turn off, but I...
  6. Keyboard - unable to type while in excel.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard - unable to type while in excel.: i was creating a simple excel spreadsheet. I was typing along, heard a binging sound must have hit a secret key combination and now the keyboard will not respond. should be an easy fix but i'm not sure what to do. any help?...
  7. Screen won't restart while on sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen won't restart while on sleep: On 2 computers I have a problem, at times, with reactivating the screen after sleep mode, why and how can I avoid shutting it off and restarting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-wont-restart-while-on-sleep/de46ca97-1515-4134-9e6f-5dfd31a3a9ab
  8. Using surface pro keyboard sideways

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Using surface pro keyboard sideways: I've realised that after updating my Surface Pro 2017 to windows 10 to version 1803, they keyboard is disabled when I rotate the device sideways. There was also a problem with the rotation lock being greyed out when the keyboard is attached, making it difficult to lock the...
  9. Computer closed while updating - now won't start

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Computer closed while updating - now won't start: Hello, our toddler closed the laptop while it was updating a program. Now when we turn on the computer, Windows starts up, then it goes into the animation with the little circles going in a circle with "Wait.." underneath. Problem is, this animation just keeps on going,...
  10. crashed while online ; won't start

in Windows 10 Support
    crashed while online ; won't start: Had said 'power save mode' Keep buzzing in a cycle and sounds like it's trying to restart but won't 16564