Windows 10: Keyboard won't work after sleep

Discus and support Keyboard won't work after sleep in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Dell XPS 15 9550 with Windows 10 Pro. I have ensured all software and drivers are up to date including the 1903 update, this problem started... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AustinHoward3, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Keyboard won't work after sleep

I have a Dell XPS 15 9550 with Windows 10 Pro. I have ensured all software and drivers are up to date including the 1903 update, this problem started before the update. When my laptop wakes up from sleep mode the keyboard will not work at all. The touchpad and touchscreen worth flawlessly but no keyboard. An external keyboard will work and once you restart the laptop the keyboard will work too. Help?

:)

AustinHoward3, Jun 5, 2019

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Jun 5, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Keyboard won't work after sleep

google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

Keyboard won't work after sleep

1. Keyboard won't work after sleep - Similar Threads - Keyboard won't sleep

2. Laptop Keyboard doesn't work after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Keyboard doesn't work after sleep mode: Yesterday I took some updates from Windowns Update. After downloading all, My screen went to the BIOS and it downloaded sth. After that, whenever I wake up my laptop from Sleep Mode, the keyboard always doesn't work. I have to restart the laptop so that it can become...
  3. Laptop Keyboard doesn't work after sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Keyboard doesn't work after sleep mode: Yesterday I took some updates from Windowns Update. After downloading all, My screen went to the BIOS and it downloaded sth. After that, whenever I wake up my laptop from Sleep Mode, the keyboard always doesn't work. I have to restart the laptop so that it can become...
  4. Touchpad and keyboard stop working after sleep

Touchpad and keyboard stop working after sleep: My touchpad and keyboard stop working after being in sleep mode. Sometimes it works for a few seconds, but always stops. They only start working again if I force restart. This problem has persisted for months and through several Windows updates. All my drivers are up to...
  5. Wireless Mouse won't work after Sleep

Wireless Mouse won't work after Sleep: when I turn on my laptop after sleep, my wireless mouse getting off. Even after tapping buttons also it is not getting ON. I need to take out the wireless adaptor and insert again. Then it is working fine. Will it happens as a default or I need to change any system settings....
  6. Keyboard won't activate after sleep mode/startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Keyboard won't activate after sleep mode/startup: After sleeping my laptop overnight, I opened the lid to wake it up. The screen turned on but the keyboard backlight did not. The keyboard did not work: I couldn't type or use any keys including the function keys. The mouse did not work: the cursor did not move on the screen...
  7. Keyboard won't working

Keyboard won't working: my laptop keyboard didn't work at the first time it is turned on. I should "Sleep" the laptop and sign in to make keyboard working. Do you know how to fix it? I've tried to install latest driver and update to the latest windows 10 updates, but still won't make my keyboard...
  8. keyboard not working after waking up from sleep

keyboard not working after waking up from sleep: Hi, I have a dell desktop running windows 10, all patches and updates are applied both from Microsoft and Dell. The computer goes to sleep after 30 minutes, and at least twice a day, when I wake it up the keyboard doesn't work, and I get a pop up message that a usb device...
  9. After Update Mouse & Keyboard Won't Work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Update Mouse & Keyboard Won't Work: [IMG] My Acer all in one did an update. It is now stuck on this screen and the mouse and keyboard will not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-update-mouse-keyboard-wont-work/cead84ec-84af-4437-b2f8-8c941038d700
  10. No keyboard after sleep

No keyboard after sleep: I resurrected my old HP DV5-1044CA. I did a fresh Windows 10 install. Strangely when the laptop sleeps or if I put it to sleep with the power button or by closing the lid, I can wake it with the keyboard or power button and use the keyboard to enter my PIN but after that the...