Windows 10: Keyboard won't work! Please help!!

Discus and support Keyboard won't work! Please help!! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I deleted the UpperFilters in one folder, and now my keyboard dosen't work!! My mouse still works and i can have desktop keyboard on my pc. Can someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by alsta017, Mar 17, 2019.

1. alsta017 Win User

Keyboard won't work! Please help!!

I deleted the UpperFilters in one folder, and now my keyboard dosen't work!! My mouse still works and i can have desktop keyboard on my pc. Can someone please help me??!

Windows 10

Dell

:)

alsta017, Mar 17, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. DrPepper Win User
    Pc won't allow the keyboard to work

Yes that was disabled but it fixed itself for some reason without me *Laugh :laugh:sorry for such a short thread but thanks for the help and suggestions

DrPepper, Mar 17, 2019
  4. Keyboard won't work! Please help!!

google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

Keyboard won't work! Please help!!

1. Keyboard won't work! Please help!! - Similar Threads - Keyboard won't Please

2. Certain keyboard keys not working please help to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certain keyboard keys not working please help to fix: Hello,Certain keys on my laptop keyboard are not working. Specifically the following:1, 3, and T keys.I've tried to uninstall and reinstall the drive as well as restarting my PC to solve the problem, however none of those work. How do I fix the following keys without having...
  3. Certain keyboard keys not working please help to fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Certain keyboard keys not working please help to fix: Hello,Certain keys on my laptop keyboard are not working. Specifically the following:1, 3, and T keys.I've tried to uninstall and reinstall the drive as well as restarting my PC to solve the problem, however none of those work. How do I fix the following keys without having...
  4. Certain keyboard keys not working please help to fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Having a problem with keyboards not working. PLEASE HELP!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having a problem with keyboards not working. PLEASE HELP!: My keyboard isn’t working. I just got a new keyboard (dierya dk63) about an hour before writing this, when I plugged it in everything just stopped working. The space bar sometimes works, all the rgb lighting work. That’s all i know what’s going on. submitted by /u/Oren5571...
  6. mouse/keyboard not working.. PLEASE HELP.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    mouse/keyboard not working.. PLEASE HELP.: I was getting a pop-up that said not enough power supplied to USB port..I only had mouse and keyboard in USB ports. Usually restarting or unplugging and plugging back in was fixing the problem. Kept happening and recently just re installed drivers for keyboard and was good...
  7. Keyboard and mouse not working - urgent help please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and mouse not working - urgent help please: I have obviously done something but not sure what I had been having problems with a Logitech MK850 combi working with the unifying receiver so set it for Bluetooth and all was fine. My supplier wanted me to try again with the receiver in a different port. This is what I...
  8. Wireless mouse won't work?? Help please

Wireless mouse won't work?? Help please: I purchased a new wireless mouse and keyboard set, the keyboard is working fine as this is what I am typing on now, but the mouse won't work. Yes, they both have new batteries in as they are both new. The computer says they are installed and functioning properly but there is...
  9. Keyboard won't! Please help!!

Keyboard won't! Please help!!: I deleted the UpperFilters in one folder, and now my keyboard dosen't work!! My mouse still works and i can have desktop keyboard on my pc. Can someone please help me??! Windows 10 Dell...
  10. Built-in Keyboard Stopped Working, Please Help

Built-in Keyboard Stopped Working, Please Help: Speeds through advanced startup troubleshooting page to restart computer normally Device manager detects the keyboard is working properly Device driver for keyboard is up to date SFC scan reports no integrity violations Checkdisk reports no errors Power-on key works...