Windows 10: Keyboard won't working

Discus and support Keyboard won't working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my laptop keyboard didn't work at the first time it is turned on. I should "Sleep" the laptop and sign in to make keyboard working. Do you know how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HilmyNurendra, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Keyboard won't working

my laptop keyboard didn't work at the first time it is turned on. I should "Sleep" the laptop and sign in to make keyboard working. Do you know how to fix it? I've tried to install latest driver and update to the latest windows 10 updates, but still won't make my keyboard work for the first time it's turned on.

:)

HilmyNurendra, Jun 18, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Keyboard won't working

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

Keyboard won't working

1. Keyboard won't working - Similar Threads - Keyboard won't working

2. Z won't work on the keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Z won't work on the keyboard: I can only use the letter Z if I am holding shift and when I hold Z, it randomly starts highlighting things and I don't know why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/z-wont-work-on-the-keyboard/4e5f4097-f2c6-4f5f-9b71-2d3018fe19bf
  3. Z won't work on the keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Z won't work on the keyboard: I can only use the letter Z if I am holding shift and when I hold Z, it randomly starts highlighting things and I don't know why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/z-wont-work-on-the-keyboard/4e5f4097-f2c6-4f5f-9b71-2d3018fe19bf
  4. Keyboard works but won't type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard works but won't type: Hey! So my laptop keyboard stopped working so I rebooted and now I'm locked out lol. I already have an extra keyboard plugged in via bluetooth. The thing is, the ctrl+alt keys work on both the laptop and the extra keyboard, but I can't actually type! Probably activated some...
  5. Keyboard works but won't type

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard works but won't type: Hey! So my laptop keyboard stopped working so I rebooted and now I'm locked out lol. I already have an extra keyboard plugged in via bluetooth. The thing is, the ctrl+alt keys work on both the laptop and the extra keyboard, but I can't actually type! Probably activated some...
  6. My Keyboard Won't Work

My Keyboard Won't Work: My keyboard won't work on Windows 10 but it works on other deViCes. I do not know what is Causing this problem, it's not the Computer as I've used other keyboards on the same port and it would work. Does anyone know why? There are random Caps beCause I Cant type those keys,...
  7. Keyboard Keys Won't Work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard Keys Won't Work: My page up and page down keys don't work after recent M/S update. I have a Dell Latitude laptop and I'm running Windows 10. What the deally be? I've rebooted, used different function keys, but no change....
  8. microsoft keyboard won't work

microsoft keyboard won't work: i just purchased a new microsoft mouse and keyboard. They use separate USB receivers. the mouse works fine. but the key board starts to work and then stops working. If i take out the batteries and replace them, it works for a few minutes and then stops. Sometimes it...
  9. Parts of Keyboard Won't Work

Parts of Keyboard Won't Work: I had just bought this computer Fujitsu Lifebook T25 off Amazon. From when it first started loading and I needed to put my information in, some keys weren't working or they were misplaced? For example, the A or Caps Lock don't work at all. On the numbers, even numbers work....
  10. Mouse and Keyboard Won't Work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse and Keyboard Won't Work: We have HP Pavilion Desktop, running Windows 10. Recently, the mouse and keyboard abruptly stopped working at the time! I turned off the pc, waited a few minutes, turned it back on - nothing. Changed the batteries in both. Still dead. Six and a half hours later, they came...