Windows 10: Keyboards for Windows 10 PCs could soon include new Office key

Discus and support Keyboards for Windows 10 PCs could soon include new Office key in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Keyboards for Windows 10 PCs could soon include a new Office key, if Microsoft follows through with an idea it's seeking feedback about. Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Keyboards for Windows 10 PCs could soon include new Office key

The image suggests that an Office key could replace the Windows key on the right-hand side of the keyboard adjacent to the Alt key.

:)

Brink, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 19, 2019
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jun 19, 2019
  4. r.h.p Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Keyboards for Windows 10 PCs could soon include new Office key - Similar Threads - Keyboards PCs soon

2. Microsoft could move third-party drivers to a new folder in Windows 10 soon

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft could move third-party drivers to a new folder in Windows 10 soon: Microsoft is testing a fundamental change in the company's Windows 10 operating system that moves third-party drivers to a dedicated location outside the system32 folder. First spotted by Albacore and revealed via Twitter, the feature moves all third-party drivers that get...
  3. Affordable Windows 10 PCs could soon come with Snapdragon 7cx CPU

in Windows 10 News
    Affordable Windows 10 PCs could soon come with Snapdragon 7cx CPU: Windows 10 on ARM laptops haven’t made much of an impact so far, despite the close partnership between Microsoft and Qualcomm. According to reports, Windows 10 on ARM laptops could soon get another boost with Qualcomm’s rumoured Snapdragon 7cx Gen2 chip, which could power...
  4. Microsoft could soon announce “The New Windows”

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft could soon announce “The New Windows”: Microsoft is reportedly planning to announce a new version of Windows 10 and the company might consider marketing Windows 10X or the big Sun Valley upgrade as “the new Windows.” The release date is still uncertain, but the announcement or teaser is not expected until at least...
  5. Is Office included as part of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is Office included as part of Windows 10: I have recently purchased a new pc with Windows 10 Pro. This appears to have Excel, Word etc included as part of the package. Is this correct or do I need to purchase an Office 365 add-on?...
  6. Does the Office package include windows?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Does the Office package include windows?: If I buy the Microsoft Office package now, put it on my new pc, will I have windows 10? Ist beim Office Paket windows dabei?
  7. Windows 10 will soon allow making phone calls from PCs

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 will soon allow making phone calls from PCs: Microsoft is working on another exciting Windows 10 feature that will easily bridge the gap between computers and mobile phones. Windows 10 is getting the traditional calling support via the Your Phone app which is a great way to connect desktops and phones. The Your Phone...
  8. Microsoft may introduce Office key for Windows 10 keyboards

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft may introduce Office key for Windows 10 keyboards: Microsoft might be adding an Office app key to physical keyboards for Windows 10 PCs or laptops. In addition to the Windows key, the future keyboards from Redmond may also come with a dedicated Office key that will let you access Microsoft’s Office suite and associated...
  9. Microsoft’s new Edge browser for Windows 10 could launch in preview soon

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s new Edge browser for Windows 10 could launch in preview soon: Microsoft last year confirmed that it has decided to work on Chromium-powered Edge, the platform on which Google Chrome runs. Microsoft is expected to release first and early build of its Chromium-based browser very soon but the company hasn’t announced any ETA. Some early...
  10. Windows 10 key will expire soon

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 key will expire soon: Hello...after i did my windows update i keep getting this message for some reason...when i go to Settings->Activation i dont have the activation button only Change product key I did the Powershell(admin) command with slmgr.vbs /dlv and i`ll upload the picture... [ATTACH]...